Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of bitcoin?  (Read 2627 times)
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

one of them is because bitcoin can bypass their tax system.
another maybe because dark web and transactions that they can't control.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

There is no doubt that block chain technology is a new driving force in this century. The government and banks fear bitcoin to take away the interests of them, so it will exclude bitcoins. I think it's just temporary.
I think to get rid of bitcoin is very difficult if bitcoin has begun to penetrate worldwide because bitcoin feels important to many people because bitcoin is often a part of life for many people, both in terms of the income it needs and also bitcoin made a valuable asset for those who follow bitcoin, so I believes the government and banks are afraid to displace the glory of bitcoin in the world.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

I don't get a point why they are afraid of bitcoin. Because BTC has purpose to help the economy of people in the world. It already help government in decrease the poverty and unemployment people. So many people have become change in financial. Maybe they afraid because  BTC has great influence to affect people. BTC has a great system that different with other investment and payment.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

I think they afraid of bitcoin because they know bitcoin is commonly used in deepwebs and blackmarkets, there's also a rumor that the bitcoin investing is a scam, but their knowledge about on it is contraty in what the real bitcoin truly do. I share my own knowledge about bitcoin to my friends and I also don't want to hear some news informations against bitcoin cause it really do help a lot of people, including me.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

We all know that bitcoin is usually tagged as a scam by uneducated people who don't really know it. And that message is passed to another and they made stories about it and that's not good for a person that just discovered it.
Altf4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

We all know that bitcoin is usually tagged as a scam by uneducated people who don't really know it. And that message is passed to another and they made stories about it and that's not good for a person that just discovered it.

Some or others are afraid of bitcoin this is because the people who want to know bitcoin is not properly inform or they are mislead by others who want to take oppurtunity among others ,people are not properly educated about this bitcoin.

camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

People are afraid of Bitcoin because they don’t fully understand it. People don’t tend to like change and when this change could be at the expense of the stock market people like warren buffet will try to prevent it from taking off. It takes time for people to adopt new tech. I know plenty of middle aged people who struggle with smartphones and don’t like them, the same applies here.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
krungpuge03

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

I think some people are afraid  because they are ignorant and dont know to invest in bitcoin  Grin
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

Because it is changing the world finical system,the middle man and the poor are moving towards riches,people are no longer depended on the government for earning,but the banks and the Government do not want this.
hermada

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

I think some people are afraid  because they are ignorant and dont know to invest in bitcoin  Grin

Very deep human reaction to fear the new and unknown. It needs time to getting familiar with a concept and accept it, we are on this road and everything is accelerating.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

Maybe the reason why most of the people are afraid of bitcoin is because they think that there's no guarantee in their safety it involves a big amount of money.Also,false information mostlikely dominate the good side of bitcoin that's why fear for bitcoin is existing even now.Moreover,it's only natural for people to be afraid of into something unknown and not properly regulated by the government which mean that it's mostlikely involved in illegal activities

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
giogio0504

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

I am not sure, that the things you wrote mean that they are afraid.
marklyn121

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

They afraid of bitcoin because they know what is bitcoin and they don't know how to invest or they are not trusted in bitcoin so if they don't trust they are afraid of bitcoin
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

I am not sure, that the things you wrote mean that they are afraid.

First time always brings fear because we don't know what lies ahead for us. It is like getting into a dark room without knowing what is inside. But if you are aware of the things you are into, fear will be eliminated and excitement will take over. That's what I feel when I join Bitcoin. Proper knowledge in Bitcoin is key to eliminate fear and doubts that we have.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

If I am not mistaken, people are afraid of investing into bitcoin not because of the bitcoin itself. They are afraid because of "VOLATILITY". They are afraid that when the time comes that they will buy and suddenly the price of bitcoin drops then they loss a percent of their money. That is what they are afraid for. They let their emotions take them.

Newbies are tend to be afraid because they have no idea on this cryptocurrencies so they must learn first everything about bitcoin before they will put their money into it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

I think why they afraid of bitcoin because they think that the bitcoin is a scam or just for fun only, But their knowledge about bitcoin is contrary of the true about bitcoin. I want to spread my knowledge about bitcoin because I don't want to hear some people talking about bitcoin that is contrary about the bitcoin.
actually they are afraid because the bitcoin is fluctuating. the price is unstable and up and down is very extreme. they are afraid when they want to invest, for example they buy btc when the price is $ 100, but the btc price could drop to $ 50. they certainly don't want to lose. but if they want to be patient, actually bitcoin can be a very valuable asset.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

well, maybe because people in general thinks that bitcoin is nothing but a scam. it is in their mindset that bitcoin will only feed on your money. i couldn't blame them anyway because there are people who were actually victimized by scam ICOs but bitcoin is not the one at fault here, it's the scammers.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Most of the people that are afraid of cryptocurrencies are in the government either it is good or bad, there are governments who are corrupted and they do not want their people to become wealthy. Japan is using cryptocurrenc to help their own economy to improve.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

They are not 100% afraid of bitcoin they are just hesitating to get into bitcoin because they know that the risk are too high because of the volatility in the market that can either make you rich or make you a pure broke person which is not a good thing to imagine. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to others and we should help those afraid people to realize that bitcoin is still one of the best opportunity despite of its volatility.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

The fear of bitcoin and the crypto market is generated by the high volatility that is seen in the market.
Many have no appetite and nerves to face falls of more than 50% of the amount invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: