Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of bitcoin?  (Read 2627 times)
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

People are normally afraid of things or processes they don't know about.
I recommend to research about cryptocurrencies, to get a basic understanding.
When you start to understand about Bitcoin, you won't be afraid anymore, you will be curious to get to know more than before, because it's all about nowadays market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

why are they afraid Huh
Because they are afraid, bitcoin will rival the money chash ,, I think bitcoin development will be better for the world economy.
I think they misjudged bitcoin.
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Because they dont have knowledge and are afraid that they will lose money
LenaPetrova

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Bitcoin has slowly made development as a medium of trade, for that reason governments are actually terrified of the cash that has no significant financial institution taking charge.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Because they are illiterate. They have no proper idea about bitcoin. They have no knowledge about bitcoin. Thats why they are afraid of bitcoin.

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

eople who are afraid of Bitcoin because of its newness. They are comfortable with the current system and don’t want to shift because people doesn.t want to make adjustments. They focus more on the stability issue of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I think that instead of preventing Bitcoin to overrule, people who are afraid  would ask themselves why Bitcoin advocates is increasing? This question has motivated me to read on the forums and search the internet. And as I slowly collect the information, I appreciated more and more how everything works. And despite of the benefits it can provide it is still being criticized by the media and the government. I think what to know is to share the benefits of bitcoin to those who are interested so Bitcoin community will continuously increase.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

They are afraid to bitcoin because they don't know anything about it or they are lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies or some are afraid because they think bitcoin is Scam but the truth,bitcoin is beneficial to everyone.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Why they are afraid because in their knowledge bitcoin is a cryptocurrency you can invest or trade but you will scam in their knowledge. Bitcoin is a one of rivalry of a true money. But bitcoin can you convert in a real money.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

Most likely I think because he is not stable and any moment can fall and fall in price, as well as rise and sharply fall again.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:00 AM

Often fear of bitcoin is the politicians. What if the bitcoin expands in the world? Politicians will find it difficult to find or steal money from the people's treasury. Often politicians are selfish, they are too greedy for money not thinking of others. They like that they are just the better life, but just in case the bitcoin has expanded? many have been preventing it from fearing others to expand the scope of bitcoin. Let's not let politicians stop bitcoin, we fight for it to get rid of corruption in town. To replace the former grimace. Bitcoin is the hope of the people, Bitcoin, the hope that will change everything. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:35:44 AM

The basic construction essentially defines the political situation. If you have a centralized structure, even by the world's recognized good people to manage it, so it will attract bastards, those bastards will use their power to do those designers originally didn't want to do. More importantly, you need to know that it's about money. How many good people can there be in front of money?
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

The first thing that comes on my mind on why they are afraid especially the government due to the fact that the transactions can be seen by the public so meaning corrupt officials cannot bank the money that they will get and also one of the reason is others cannot adapt the innovation of technology.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

Why are they afraid of bitcoin?...scam?.. fake?...waste investment?...there's nothing to be afraid of if they really study and look at it carefully...there's no harm in trying as we always say but really it just a new technology being discover for us to use for our own comfort and benefit and along with that comes a new way of saving, purchasing and transacting into many different company, countries and places around the world using it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

The first thing that comes on my mind on why they are afraid especially the government due to the fact that the transactions can be seen by the public so meaning corrupt officials cannot bank the money that they will get and also one of the reason is others cannot adapt the innovation of technology.

you got some point and i also think that way. governments is somehow affraid to adopt and accept bitcoin because bitcoin is too anonymous and decentralized therfor governments and banks cannot possibly regulate and manage it even if they decided to legalize the use of bitcoin. persons who doesnt believe in bitcoin or afraid to use bitcoin is actually newbies and beginers on the crypto world but it is normal to have a doubt ,infact when i was a newbie in crypto i also think that way, i also thought bitcoin is a big scam and overall fake but after i use it , i already prove to myself that it is really legit.
Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

It's pretty normal for average person to be afraid of investing in bitcoin, unlike stock which is backed by real company, or gold, bitcoin is only a speculative asset backed by nothing but people expectation.so they think that its a treat to their economy but actually its not, if many people will hold BTC then of course their economy will grow fast.
Adam.678

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:03 AM

Some people may afraid of bitcoin but not all. I think the main reason is they think bitcoin is a scam, specially if they invest money unto it.Also, because of the scams that have been circulating around using the name of bitcoin to scam people into investing in their schemes.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

you got some point and i also think that way. governments is somehow affraid to adopt and accept bitcoin because bitcoin is too anonymous and decentralized therfor governments and banks cannot possibly regulate and manage it even if they decided to legalize the use of bitcoin. persons who doesnt believe in bitcoin or afraid to use bitcoin is actually newbies and beginers on the crypto world but it is normal to have a doubt ,infact when i was a newbie in crypto i also think that way, i also thought bitcoin is a big scam and overall fake but after i use it , i already prove to myself that it is really legit.
Yeah is a new innovation there are still who don’t fully understand why it is anonymous why it is decentralized  that is why they are doubtful about bit coin even the government law makers I think still not fully understand the system od block chain technology.

CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

Im afraid from.bitcoin because of the people that share a bad news about the break of bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

I know that there's a lot of people out there who are still afraid of bitcoin because for them bitcoin is just a pyramiding scheme especially when you convinced them to invest to bitcoin all that will register into their my mind is that it is just like all the other prevalent pyramiding schemes on the internet nowadays in which after you had invested then all that you had invested will be gone in just a blink of an eye.

I think people who atexafraid in bitcoin is the people who really didn't even know bitcoin yet. They ate just like afraid of the blessings. Maybe if they understand bitcoin they where like it instead of being afraid on it. I believe that bitcoin is a blessing so we don't have to be afraid on it.
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

because it leaves the system, the bitcoin works with an algorithm in which people can not put their hands, the bitcoin works alone, it is intelligent, it is safe, it works. It is all that matters, it is great to invest value and that this in turn is valued and this is what economists can not bear to hear, because it goes beyond what they have learned throughout their career, the economy does not apply with the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: