Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of bitcoin?  (Read 2627 times)
Tonicantik

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

When one has been given the freedom in the economy, automatically the growth gets progressive around the country. In specific more the tax levied upon the citizens, more will be the corruption taking place. In majority of the countries corruption keeps the economy down, so similar issues can be sought with ease

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

Lack of knowledge in bitcoin automatically makes one hassle and also make others worry. People should be educated about the new upcoming technology. Like in the past invention of the computer was a huge step, then after a few years internet was in the hot topic and now it's bitcoin. There are some disadvantages to all, but the advantages of these "inventions" are much greater. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and it's for sure THE CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!
Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

The most of alarmists are not afraid. They just wanna prevent trading competitors. Government of Russian Federation and another totalitarian countries sowed a panic since cryptocurrency appear, cause it is unprofitable for officials. Never listen to those, who speak too much and loud. Analyze yourself
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

I think why they afraid of bitcoin because they think that the bitcoin is a scam or just for fun only, But their knowledge about bitcoin is contrary of the true about bitcoin. I want to spread my knowledge about bitcoin because I don't want to hear some people talking about bitcoin that is contrary about the bitcoin.
Due to lack of knowledge in bitcoin, maybe they were thinking that bitcoin is some kind of networking or pyramid scam that's why they're afraid of investing they don't know that bitcoin can help their daily living or financial status.
hulahup

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

I agree with the opinion of others who support BTC, BTC karana it will not be a terrorist because bitcoin has been trusted in all countries "certain, then do not be afraid first try first to know the results.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Many people still afraid of bitcoin. one reason maybe due to lack of knowledge about it, if you don't know anything about how bitcoin works, you will not be interested on it. Second reason also is that people is afraid to take risk, even a person already had knowledge about bitcoin, if he is afraid to take the risk, he will never get involve on it.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Why are u think that they afraid?
Maybe they all have mining farms in their gardens...

This possibility is likely
But Mr Bitcoin BTC  frightens     Shocked corrupt politicians and corrupt businessmen because
BTC will redistribute the wealth of the world again   Grin

it will not be possible.
because I believe BTC is made to improve the world economy and not to destroy the economy.
To improve the economy comes a fair distribution of wealth, which is the last monopoly of a minority in the world
Even if the wealth of the world is redistributed through blockchain some people will always be richer than others. However bitcoin is there to ensure easy transactions and to provide stricter protection of wealth. People who are seeming afraid of bitcoin surging up want to control the wealth of many people. Bitcoin and blockchain technology take this away too.
lfc_san

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Maybe when viewed from the side of investors is about the decline in the price of bitcoin so that's what is feared from bitcoin. When viewed from the side of the founder of the project is too strong bitcoin position so as to suppress the development of the price of the other coins. And lastly if seen from the side who only knew bitcoin without a direct jump is that they are afraid his friend is successful in bitcoin. CMIIW  Smiley
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

But Mr Bitcoin BTC  frightens     Shocked corrupt politicians and corrupt businessmen because

Yes your right most of the corrupt politicians does not really like bitcoins because it is affecting their business. They did not want for people to become wealthy. Bitcoins is helping everyone to earn money.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

They are afraid that the price of Bitcoin is too high without stability, you can buy it when it's high and expect it to continue to increase but after you own it, the price starts to fall. That is also why many people do not trust Bitcoin and fear it.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

they are afraid of bitcoin because they dont want that they will ban their names some of the bitcoin holders are they fail in doing bitcoin thats why they are afraid of bitcoin but they do not know what is the good effect of bitcoin lover.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

Many reason why we are afraid of bitcoin.First, the scammers. Their are many sammer all over the world and we dont know when or where they will scam you. Second, luck of  money to invest in a right online investment and the third is luck of confident to join bitcoin because joining bitcoin is a risk of you.
wooch4aeye

Activity: 112

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

it will not be possible.
because I believe BTC is made to improve the world economy and not to destroy the economy.
like you you just need to think and know bitcoin is better than normal economy and can’t destroy economy.
bitcoin will change out think about money

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

I agree with the opinion of others who support BTC, BTC karana it will not be a terrorist because bitcoin has been trusted in all countries "certain, then do not be afraid first try first to know the results.
Exactly they are not having knowledge about bitcoin so that they are so much scared of crypto currency. bitcoin is best thing and it is good for all people investors and non investors because people are earning from bitcoin without investing money with help of making online posting means with signature campaign and bounty campaign I like bitcoin for investing because this way profit will be high so we should share our knowledge with them and they will also learn about it to invest and make money.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

I think those who are afraid are those who do not really know enough about bitcoin. Those who have wrong speculations on the matter and those who are just hearing through word of mouth and have not really made research about it. Some are just careful not to lost their capital incase they are scammed but not really afraid.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Many reason why we are afraid of bitcoin.First, the scammers. Their are many sammer all over the world and we dont know when or where they will scam you. Second, luck of  money to invest in a right online investment and the third is luck of confident to join bitcoin because joining bitcoin is a risk of you.
You didnt mention hackers. You wouldnt know when or how, other’s bitcoin wallet are just being hacked And they lost their hard earned money that they used as capital in investing in bitcoin. A lot of reasons to be considered of their fear.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Many people still afraid of bitcoin. one reason maybe due to lack of knowledge about it, if you don't know anything about how bitcoin works, you will not be interested on it. Second reason also is that people is afraid to take risk, even a person already had knowledge about bitcoin, if he is afraid to take the risk, he will never get involve on it.
The level of education and lack of knowledge hates Bitcoin from people of this hostility, usually those who are not open to technological innovation. Twenty years ago, everyone thought e-mail was unnecessary, but today everyone has to use e-mail.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/

I've never heard such news. I think its fake one and someone troll with you. We should wait for the official announcement. Amazon is a big company and bitcoin is for risk nobody know when it fall down and i don't think amazon gonna take risk with bitcoins.
Although many companies are adopting bitcoins, but then every company has its own preferences to support which method or currency for transactions.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

People are afraid of bitcoin maybe because they dont believe in it. Elders nowadays dont believe in bitcoin. They feel like it is a scam or something like illegal. Not only elders but also people who haven't known someone who had already earned money just by learning the inside of crypto. Even I,at first,thought that it is illegal but when I found out that my friends are interested to it,I also tried and learn how it goes.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

People are afraid of bitcoin maybe because they dont believe in it. Elders nowadays dont believe in bitcoin. They feel like it is a scam or something like illegal. Not only elders but also people who haven't known someone who had already earned money just by learning the inside of crypto. Even I,at first,thought that it is illegal but when I found out that my friends are interested to it,I also tried and learn how it goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: