Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of bitcoin?  (Read 2627 times)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

I think if they already an investors of bitcoin they only afraid of loosing its value because we all know the volatility of bitcoin and all bad thing may possible to happen. But we need to believed and put trust in virtual currency specially for bitcoin that it will continuous giving us great income and do not leave us nothing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

They are afraid of bitcoin because it is like a revolution that anyone can access. They can't control and manipulate it, because of that they can't add tax to btc or any cryptocurrency. They are greed of money and power and cryptocurrency is against with what they want. Right now they are trying to shutdown btc but I know that we will not allow it. Those corrupt people will do everything they can just to shutdown or control cryptocurrency. They are making their move now and as you can see the price of btc and eth drop because South Korea will pass a bill that banning trading crypto in their country.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

in fact they are not afraid to buy bitcoin, they just scared when buying bitcoin suddenly bitcoin prices dropped and down to the base price, it will make buyers bitcoin at high prices feel depressed.
mudsadji

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

They are afraid of bitcoin because they can not control it, and they do not understand the value of a virtual currency.
Just as before they were scared of the internet.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

I think they fear bitcoin because they do not want to scam or lose their money. Bitcoin heralds a new age more disruptive than that of today’s Internet.
dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

People are afraid of the unknown and will assume that the status quo will always be there. Fiat is as dead as newspapers or floppy disks. Technically they still work, but they're big, clunky and unnecessary. Both where replaced by one thing. The internet. Now we have the internet of money, and the banks aren't on board because they can't control it. Much like how the internet can't (fully) be controlled (yeah I know I know, net neutrality). 

I strongly agree on your opinion that, people are afraid of the unknown and will assume that the status quo will always be there. And also fiat is as dead as newspapers or floppy disks, Technically they still work, but they're big, clunky and unnecessary. And both where replaced by one thing, the internet. Adding also my opinion that, Maybe they are afraid that they might be scammed. And mostly, what we see in the internet that talks about money is we also have to give money first in order to earn money. Also there are a lot of negative stories about bitcoin. In addition, that I think there's no need afraid to bitcoin, because bitcoin can help people to get more profit.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

Maybe they are afraid that they might be scammed. And mostly, what we see in the internet that talks about money is we also have to give money first in order to earn money. Also there are a lot of negative stories about bitcoin.
True enough. People are afraid of being scammed so they don't want to give Bitcoin a try. Also, they are afraid of its unstability. As we all know the value of bitcoin keeps changing it may be high now then the next day it goes down, so others are afraid that they can't get their investments if it happens.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

Why are u think that they afraid?
Maybe they all have mining farms in their gardens...

This possibility is likely
But Mr Bitcoin BTC  frightens     Shocked corrupt politicians and corrupt businessmen because
BTC will redistribute the wealth of the world again   Grin

That is the right answer there on the question "who is afraid". Fiat money centralisation and poor allocation had to come to an end somewhere, otherwise we would have 2% of  wealthy in the future and 98% of people with nothing to eat. I am exaggerating a little bit because that could never happen because when any systems reaches a critical mass a change is going to happen. In these case the humanity would become unsustainable a long before it would come to that point, but mathematically it is really where the world is heading.....

I would add to your statement - private bankers because they are the ones regulating that "own" almost all FIAT money in the world. So it would be a "corrupt politicans", "corrupt entrepreneurs" and "corrupt bankers". Not all of them are corrupt though, I always like to point it out, just for the sake of not creating hatred, we have plenty of that already.

There is however the problem that Bitcoin is already centralised with whales holding the majority of the coins.... so Bitcoin is kind of beating it's purpose. Also, "greedy entrepreneurs" are already joining in heading of course to be more close to that minority having the majority of the coins then other side. Since I don't believe that it is really possible to decentralise Bitcoin I really do believe that either some altcoin, or more likely - altcoin taking into concept some other ideas and movements - like equal money and similar will gonna do it.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

I think other's are afraid of bitcoin because they think that it is a scam nobody wants to be scammed ,
We all are afraid to lose our money so I think that is the reason why they are afraid of it.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

Perhaps the reason behind this is they do not fully understand yet what bitcoin is and what can it do. Also, I can see that they have not tried to own any bitcoin yet this why it is easy for them refuse the whole idea of having or utilizing bitcoin. Still, let's not lose hope, there is still a chance that these people will change their minds.

kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

I think the main reason is that people are instinctively afraid of what they don't understand. When you look at the CEOs of large financial institutions and government officials, you can clearly tell that they have little clue about what's going on in the blockchain space and hence are afraid of bitcoin becoming mainstream, a decentralized system that they can't control.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

This possibility is likely
But Mr Bitcoin BTC  frightens     Shocked corrupt politicians and corrupt businessmen because
BTC will redistribute the wealth of the world again   Grin

I don't think that the redistribution of wealth will happen in a big way. Many of the millionaires and the billionaires have been secretly buying Bitcoins since 2013/14. But you are right when you said that the politicians are afraid of Bitcoin. It gives more freedom to the common man, giving liberty to them from the mortgage slavery by the banks.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

I think people are afraid to be scammed or be deceived by the people here in bitcoin or any crypto world because nowadays many people uses crypto world to do wrong with other people here in the Philippines the information about bitcoin is always negative the background is right but the main point of the people in news world is negative.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

I think the fear of bitcoin is because people don 't know bitcoin, know bitcoin will love it, bitcoin leads us to the path of wealth.

Just like what you said other people don't even know what is bitcoin, also the way they think about bitcoin is scam. If they realized bitcoin can change their life in a way no one can do. They will love it.

akumauapa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Because the price of the bitcoin is always changing and could not be predicted particularly government regulation that blm supports it but apart from that all the bitcoin is very promising if you understand the techniques of play
Aldi888.

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

I think cause they are dont really know about it
And they heard bad news about it before the trying
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

I think why they afraid of bitcoin because they think that the bitcoin is a scam or just for fun only, But their knowledge about bitcoin is contrary of the true about bitcoin. I want to spread my knowledge about bitcoin because I don't want to hear some people talking about bitcoin that is contrary about the bitcoin.
Those people you are referring as afraid of bitcoin do not have absolute knowledge on digital currency, they are currently inclined in using normal money, and not yet aware of the emerging innovation of marketing technology. Given the correct information about the vision of bitcoin, perhaps they will be willing to embrace this inevitable changes that the future holds for us.
shellsshells

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

They are afraid of it because they simply do not understand it. Fear on the unknown.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Yeah! There are people who are afraid of not only bitcoins but cryptocurrency in general and we can't deny this  fact. I think some of the reasons influencing others to become afraid are because of fake news spreading around, scammers and also disadvantages of btc such as volatility.

Here's a tip for those aspiring bitcoin earners out there, there is nothing to be afraid of. Just stay calm and study very hard to what is real once and for all. Knowledge was so powerful that will lets you to conquer all of your fears.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

People may afraid bitcoin because they are ignorance of it, probably they don't know much about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: