Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

many do not have the patience.  Engine development is a very complex process.  It happens that a developer faces unsolvable problems (or they are very difficult to solve), and he should reconsider almost the whole project.  Psychologically, this is very difficult.  Many, even the most hardened developers, having got into such a "dead end", lose enthusiasm and close the project ...
And the more serious the game, the more difficult the project.  One tip: we will consider not only the development time, but also the time to correct errors (approximately 50% of the development time).
and I see that developers love their project Sirius, and in the end we will see long-term prospects, this is a serious strong project - the Sirius-smart block

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mythul

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

i remember Sirius  have 2nd Freely Distribute ,any update news about it or i already missed it ,thanks !

There no latest info about the 2nd round of distributions. For now they are busy with the formation of foundation for SIRX and also working on exchange listing.

thanks for your response ,crypto all dropped ,the market is not stable ,why team work on exchange ,i think this is not right time.
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

What's  that reference to VEE  about?

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

Maybe because of the 35% VEE coin to be sold in private placement period. Many complained about the team getting 51% of the coins but VEE's team maybe getting much higher percentage of their coin
okinawa

Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

Maybe because of the 35% VEE coin to be sold in private placement period. Many complained about the team getting 51% of the coins but VEE's team maybe getting much higher percentage of their coin

I hope the SIRIUX team will keep holding their coins and not dump them on the market when it hit exchange. It would be great if they can lock their tokens for like 2 years or more

eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

hello,I want know if it would have the second airdrop or bounty update?
my friend donate about 27 ETH to help the coin to exchange.
would it trade in the exchange recently?
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

I hope the SIRIUX team will keep holding their coins and not dump them on the market when it hit exchange. It would be great if they can lock their tokens for like 2 years or more

dev already write it in position paper ,i think 51& percentage  of total supply is not bad thing ,if they can work hard in project and lock part of them .
okinawa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

dev already write it in position paper ,i think 51& percentage  of total supply is not bad thing ,if they can work hard in project and lock part of them .

What did they said ? I know they have 51% of the total supply but I don't know how long it's locked. I can't find it in the white paper

mcall

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:53:01 AM

i remember Sirius  have 2nd Freely Distribute ,any update news about it or i already missed it ,thanks !

There no latest info about the 2nd round of distributions. For now they are busy with the formation of foundation for SIRX and also working on exchange listing.

DEV is enriching and adjusting the development plan and direction of Sirius. A lot of details are reflected in the position document. The second round of airdrop should not be a priority, and people will continue to wait.
Kencha77

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

What did they said ? I know they have 51% of the total supply but I don't know how long it's locked. I can't find it in the white paper

Just read the position paper and it feels like the distribution model feels off. Only 30% goes to the investors/community. Maybe there will be some adjustments in the future, I hope.
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

Thanks for the comment. It helps me to understand the relationship between VEE and Sirius.
okinawa

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

Just read the position paper and it feels like the distribution model feels off. Only 30% goes to the investors/community. Maybe there will be some adjustments in the future, I hope.

But it's an airdrop so I don't think we should complain about it haha. Dev can do anything they like, we got all the tokens for free we should just be happy about it

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

But it's an airdrop so I don't think we should complain about it haha. Dev can do anything they like, we got all the tokens for free we should just be happy about it

Even we got the airdrop for free, everyone of the participants are entitled to complain one way or another. since the community is the most important member of this new start up coin.
Kencha77

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

Even we got the airdrop for free, everyone of the participants are entitled to complain one way or another. since the community is the most important member of this new start up coin.

And also remember that in the current state of the crypto space, the community are the ones doing the marketing. Disappointing them can cause a project to fail
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Will there be any exchange willing to work with Sirius by the end of March? Despite being in the initial stage, it would be interesting to get some coins undervalued prices. Wink

Why do you think that price on exchange will be undervalued? If you are looking for undervalued price - it could be on OTC trades only, because exchange price - it is the market price, which always honest nad not undervalued.

SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

Why do you think that price on exchange will be undervalued? If you are looking for undervalued price - it could be on OTC trades only, because exchange price - it is the market price, which always honest nad not undervalued.
Clearly you're not a trader.  There are numerous situations where any coin is undervalued or overvalued depending on what's going on in a market. Those who know how to recognize these signals can acquire coins much easier than most other methods.  This is the biggest reason why most people want their coin on a exchange, it's an easy way of playing the game vs using a really long process of contacting people directly in an otc thread.
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

Clearly you're not a trader.  There are numerous situations where any coin is undervalued or overvalued depending on what's going on in a market. Those who know how to recognize these signals can acquire coins much easier than most other methods.  This is the biggest reason why most people want their coin on a exchange, it's an easy way of playing the game vs using a really long process of contacting people directly in an otc thread.
it is true, but not necessarily traders today know about this market method most traders are now looking for big profits in a short time

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

it is true, but not necessarily traders today know about this market method most traders are now looking for big profits in a short time

as far as i know ,no traders can earn big profits in a short time ,even earn profit that's small then hold long time .sorry i am a long-term investor.
okinawa

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

Will there be any exchange willing to work with Sirius by the end of March? Despite being in the initial stage, it would be interesting to get some coins undervalued prices. Wink

I have they are in touch with cryptopia but I didn't hear any update since then. I think the price on exchange is going to be a lot higher so good luck at getting coins at cheap price.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

I have they are in touch with cryptopia but I didn't hear any update since then. I think the price on exchange is going to be a lot higher so good luck at getting coins at cheap price.

There are still no definite announcement regarding cryptopia listing and everything is still speculating about exchange listing for SIRX. Since they already collected enough money to cover listing expenses we just need to wait for their official updates.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: