Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66326 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

I am eager to know when it is possible to airdrop. In front of the time, the developers said that it was the end of March. Did the details of the specific airdrops be announced? What are the minimum requirements for participating in the forum? I am very much looking forward to this airdrop because none of the previous ones have participated.

Be patient, the team are working hard to get us list on an exchange, after that they will give you an update on the airdrop and bounty program.

Today is the last day of the month Cheesy We can expect some fresh updates next weeks. I am hoping they would announce a bounty campaign and specially the  2nd round of distributions.

And lastly exchange listing

I also hope so..
Hopefully on Monday Dev will give us some updates about the next step of this project.

Waiting is indeed a very tedious job

i hope so, after waiting almost 1 months, i hope today dev will give goodnews about this project
all hope it i think Cheesy
It has been waiting for nearly 1 months. The only explanation for this is that the current Sirius airdrop may not be a priority. DEV may have more important things to do.

2 months to be exact after the last day of 1st round airdrop.

Sirius is a very long waiting game and hopefully they accept full member on the next airdrop. Cheesy
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

Its April Already, First Business Day of April and i wonder if they will provide an update for the project.

Anyone knows in what country they are forming the foundation for SIRX?
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Its April Already, First Business Day of April and i wonder if they will provide an update for the project.

I don't think the team will list Sirius on the said exchange because of the market condition.
You can join the Slack or Discord  for more information from dev.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

I don't think the team will list Sirius on the said exchange because of the market condition.

They are not that active on slack too.

I didn't check discord but the only thing they are saying is they are working on becoming a foundation.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

I didn't check discord but the only thing they are saying is they are working on becoming a foundation.

That's why its important to ask on where they are forming the foundation for SIRX. Every Country have set of rules and time frame for application and here at my place it will not take more than 1 month to form a non-profit & no government owned foundation or organization.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

We need to have more patience since they are working hard on development of this project.

Maybe we might be surprised in the future of Sirius.
Xintenson

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

It's April 3rd and I haven't seen much activity from the dev. Been waiting so long for details on the next phase of the airdrop.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Get listed on exchange in such a period of bear market is terrible. people who got airdrop will undoubtedly sell their coins and dump the price to very low ranges. I think white paper and detailed roadmap is necessary before getting listed.
theinvestdude

Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Get listed on exchange in such a period of bear market is terrible. people who got airdrop will undoubtedly sell their coins and dump the price to very low ranges. I think white paper and detailed roadmap is necessary before getting listed.

They already provided a Position paper. As for the roadmap there's no info available about that.

Getting listed on exchange should be their prioirity so those people (like me) who are are not qualified for the airdrop can grab some cheap coins from the dumpers.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

I do not see any further development of the project, I see only one promise, but months pass and so nothing changes, in the near future one more dead coin will be more.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

I do not see any further development of the project, I see only one promise, but months pass and so nothing changes, in the near future one more dead coin will be more.

I agree, But lets give 1 more month to the team and lets see how long can people endure waiting for their announcement and updates.

The OP should start communicating on this thread and join a casual conversation on the community they are trying to build.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Notin2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

Really its strange that up until now the team don't seem it necessary to communicate with community members here, i mean, i see how supporters of this project constantly update each other here and ask question regarding Sirius but not much is coming from dev team, really sad Sad
I don't see much on discord channel either, dev team you need to be more active in community and give update about progress of project and possibly nest distribution phase, i miss the first phase i thought i could catch the next one but things ain't really looking as expected Cheesy still will be waiting for update.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Really its strange that up until now the team don't seem it necessary to communicate with community members here, i mean, i see how supporters of this project constantly update each other here and ask question regarding Sirius but not much is coming from dev team, really sad Sad
I don't see much on discord channel either, dev team you need to be more active in community and give update about progress of project and possibly nest distribution phase, i miss the first phase i thought i could catch the next one but things ain't really looking as expected Cheesy still will be waiting for update.

Let's hope it's a case of quiet before the storm, but the lack of communication is a worry. The devs got some cash from their exchange listing 'donations', but probably not enough to justify an exit scam as such. I suspect these guys aren't full time crypto , and they've gotten bogged down in other commitments. Time will tell, but a few lines of communication in this thread only takes 5-10 minutes.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Let's hope it's a case of quiet before the storm, but the lack of communication is a worry. The devs got some cash from their exchange listing 'donations', but probably not enough to justify an exit scam as such. I suspect these guys aren't full time crypto , and they've gotten bogged down in other commitments. Time will tell, but a few lines of communication in this thread only takes 5-10 minutes.
they already told that now they have their focus on forming foundation and listing on exchange , maybe there is nothing more to tell , maybe dev and team are just waiting for the right timing to bring some mega news ,
Big Naturals

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

they already told that now they have their focus on forming foundation and listing on exchange , maybe there is nothing more to tell , maybe dev and team are just waiting for the right timing to bring some mega news ,

They really need to clarify what is happening with round 2 airdrop, not clearing that up is a bad look, if devs give a message like 'by end of March', and we're into April it looks flakey and not well thought out. No news is Ok, but changing plans and not updating the community is asking for trouble, especially if you donated to the exchange listing fund. What happened there too, any news on exchanges?
andro hac

Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

join the slack and always be aware of what is happening Wink
Big Naturals

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

join the slack and always be aware of what is happening Wink

I'm in too many slacks as it is, if the devs can't be bothered to post an update in their own BTT announcement thread, then they should expect lots of people will miss these tit bits.

Pro tip, if you announce your coin on BTT,  post updates there also, otherwise announce your project in an unknown slack for you and your buddies. Common guys, who follows 50 slack channels daily, my watch list on BTT should be enough to get major news.
okinawa

Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

People here expect an update from the team everyday lol. This is an airdrop coin, if you are not happy with the team then sell it no one force you to keep it. They didn't ask you for money or anything so stop complaining.

Big Naturals

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

People here expect an update from the team everyday lol. This is an airdrop coin, if you are not happy with the team then sell it no one force you to keep it. They didn't ask you for money or anything so stop complaining.

No not everyday, just if they announce something on slack they should announce it on their own announcement thread, or do you disagree?

If there is no news anywhere, all well and good, but if there is news, announce it here, only takes 2 minutes, and yes they took my money as a donation for exchange listing, and it's not complaining but feedback.
Ivor Biggun

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:06:39 PM by Ivor Biggun

No not everyday, just if they announce something on slack they should announce it on their own announcement thread, or do you disagree?

If there is no news anywhere, all well and good, but if there is news, announce it here, only takes 2 minutes, and yes they took my money as a donation for exchange listing, and it's not complaining but feedback.

This was posted today on discord.

hello everyone

i know you're all waiting for the next distribution phase and exchange, but these are both bottlenecked by our foundation process. all serious partners and exchanges require a legal entity before they will do any kind of business with you. we're currently waiting for our legal department to get this done and getting updates on the process daily, it's just very slow. thank you for you continued patience!

There's still no news.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: