Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66318 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:19:55 AM

In the discord joseph wrote:
"As far as the second phase of free distribution we have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse."

Can anybody explain to me what it means to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse.? Does this mean that the second round of the airdrop will pass through the exchanges or how?

Well, of course, we are waiting for an listing on Cryptopia. Smiley

Wouldn't people be able to create multiple Cryptopia accounts to get more of the air drop? Don't know if that's such a great idea.

Other coins done it before and most of the time its done via chat box via rain tip bot or people need to trade a certain amount to qualify so new account will not enjoy the airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

In the discord joseph wrote:
"As far as the second phase of free distribution we have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse."

Can anybody explain to me what it means to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse.? Does this mean that the second round of the airdrop will pass through the exchanges or how?

Well, of course, we are waiting for an listing on Cryptopia. Smiley

Wouldn't people be able to create multiple Cryptopia accounts to get more of the air drop? Don't know if that's such a great idea.

I don't think the airdrop will happen in Cryptopia, at least in the announcement it doesn't specify so:

@everyone As we are close to getting done with our foundation registration, and after some discussions with our advisers, we decided to finalize our Cryptopia listing requirements. This should provide our community with a safe place to trade while we work on moving forward with other exchanges. The listing is now awaiting on Cryptopia tech team to process. As far as the second phase of free distribution we have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse. As soon as we have managed to secure a trusted exchange partner for this process, we will inform you.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

I don't think that there is absolute way of eliminating multi's for equal distribution. Exchange airdop probably will not solve it. What I think is to reward community and eliminating multi's, set a specific date like 10 April than qualify all users under this topic who messaged to topic till the specified date.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

I don't think that there is absolute way of eliminating multi's for equal distribution. Exchange airdop probably will not solve it. What I think is to reward community and eliminating multi's, set a specific date like 10 April than qualify all users under this topic who messaged to topic till the specified date.

I think the best approach to eliminate fraud is to make the airdrop based on the SIRX holding of an individual. Most cheaters already sold their coins so they're chance of getting back to airdrop is none unless they bought back from the market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

I think the best approach to eliminate fraud is to make the airdrop based on the SIRX holding of an individual. Most cheaters already sold their coins so they're chance of getting back to airdrop is none unless they bought back from the market.

I agree... Multi accounts won't work if you airdrop in ratio to its holding. This should be the best away.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

I agree... Multi accounts won't work if you airdrop in ratio to its holding. This should be the best away.

+1 to that, Deeponion completely eliminate fraud of multi accounts after they introduce the required Holdings before joining the airdrop.

But the dev team dont want to waste time on the airdrop to focus more on the development that why they are looking for exchange to partner with.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

But the dev team dont want to waste time on the airdrop to focus more on the development that why they are looking for exchange to partner with.

If i remember correctly also TRX was airdropping through an exchange to users that had made at least few trades wothin a certain period of time.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

+1 to that, Deeponion completely eliminate fraud of multi accounts after they introduce the required Holdings before joining the airdrop.

And I always thought that an airdrop was created in order to increase the community of coins, so to say to attract new people, to raise interest in the coin, and not to increase the balance of the holders of this coin. Although from last statement, I would not have refused, either)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
d3nz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

And I always thought that an airdrop was created in order to increase the community of coins, so to say to attract new people, to raise interest in the coin, and not to increase the balance of the holders of this coin. Although from last statement, I would not have refused, either)

Its very obvious that they work on this kind of strategy.

People nowadays are are just hoping for free money and took advantage of airdrops and creating multiple account even though its disadvantage for others.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Hello colleagues. When do developers promise to make an announcement about listing on the stock exchange and airdrop # 2?
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

I don't know why CryptoCurrency takes so much of time after charging such hefty fee to get listed on their exchange. Waiting for trading Sirx eagerly.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

I realize that the dev is very active on Slack, but he hasn't posted here in over a month. March 14. I would suggest to maintain a presence here, if only to keep conversation abotu Sirius going.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

I realize that the dev is very active on Slack, but he hasn't posted here in over a month. March 14. I would suggest to maintain a presence here, if only to keep conversation abotu Sirius going.

Well, he is not very active on slack too.

But compared to here, i can say he is crazy active. I really can't understand why did he abandon here.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

How about the docking process of cryptopia? The crazy bull market has opened again, sirx is an absolute good opportunity.
Xsinx

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

How about the docking process of cryptopia? The crazy bull market has opened again, sirx is an absolute good opportunity.

Before when a coin "really starts working on exchange" provided that the necessary DOT has been purchase and paid to cryptopia it will ONLY take maximum of 2 weeks to get listed
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

Personally I don't really care much about exchange, what I wanted to know the dev team need to update more about sirx progress.
Hopefully dev team can update us more about their progress. It's been a month since the crowdsale and we get updates less than ever.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:56:31 AM

Personally I don't really care much about exchange, what I wanted to know the dev team need to update more about sirx progress.
Hopefully dev team can update us more about their progress. It's been a month since the crowdsale and we get updates less than ever.

I also think the same, the exchange will matter if the progress of the project will lead to something and they have good plan imo, from what i read in the paper. At the moment we are just at the begin.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Hello colleagues. When do developers promise to make an announcement about listing on the stock exchange and airdrop # 2?
soon Wink

mr angry

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

soon Wink

Cryptopia still has to review the devs before it lists sirius. That might tke some time as the exchange is struggling under a high load from all its new customers.

This is what it promises for new coins.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Xsinx

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:55:54 AM

soon Wink

Cryptopia still has to review the devs before it lists sirius. That might tke some time as the exchange is struggling under a high load from all its new customers.

This is what it promises for new coins.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

The Current Pre-mine and also the current DEV holdings might create a problem on the exchange listing. they need to do additional due diligence on the developer team + the code review.. all in all, this will really take time.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: