Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

POWR has already increased a lot during the last few days, if you are looking for a good coin, then better to look over those coins who already made more than 10% today, and buy those.

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

Most of the altcoins that did more than ten percent of increase are the serious ones (pivx - powr - cardano - neo)

Those are never going to make you lose money, trust me, i have a lot of money in to those altcoins and i am making a lot of profit from them.

Hello
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:08:38 PM

I would bet on Cardano, Ripple, WAVES, Stratis and NEO. But I would invest at least 50% of this money in ETH and Bitcoin also as they are more solid
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:09:13 PM

Why go with altcoins if you can invest that $7,000 to bitcoin and if you don't want to full focus with that amount to bitcoin, invest in ethereum. But if you are really looking for something that's worth to take with that $7,000 try to check out XRP and monero. These coins are in rumored to be added in coinbase and I don't know if that is for real but even it will be added or not still monero and ripple are good choices.
geogr13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

Pay attention on SONM
The 25th of this month will be launched MVP and wallet. the team is working well and I've been following them.

ive been following them too - i think this will be a great company in the future and great tech coming.

My picks for Alt Coins are:

ADA
XRP
ADR
XLM
GNT
LINK
IOTA
POWR
KMD
NEO

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin as well.

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:24 PM

I suggest that you split it on three or four peaces. Put some in Bitcoin, some in  Ethereum and some in IOTA and Cardano.
I think that Cardano is looking very promising and has a good team behind it.

Lakr666

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:23 PM

You might want to take a look at Neblio.. Read this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7k3kel/neblio_ahead_of_roadmap_and_a_blockbuster/

https://nebl.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/NeblioWhitepaper.pdf

They are way ahead of schedule.

Current market cap is only around 55 million dollars. It could go to the billions easily.

It's better than platforms with giant market caps, and Neblio's future market cap will also reflect that.

It doesn't get cheaper than what it is right now (4.70 dollars). Total supply is only around 13 million coins.

The long term downtrend has just reversed. It's going up from here. Have no doubt that this is a sleeping giant.

They release their restful APIs in the beginning of next year - which is a huge thing.

Eddy Smith, their lead dev, is almost Satoshi-like crazy when it comes to programming. He knows his shit.

Only "downside" about it is that the biggest exchange it's on right now is Cryptopia, which is a shit exchange - but then again, that's the reason
you can buy it so cheap right now. Don't wait till it gets listed on other exchanges, cause then you'll miss the train.

And lastly, look at it compared to other platforms:

https://ibb.co/byi5h6

Buy now or cry later. #1 investment of 2018
Soksuci

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Mercy

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:19:03 PM

This is my suggestions :
1.HTML
2.Waves
3.XZC

those 3 will be booming at 2018
Lakr666

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

You may also want to check out Flixxo. Read this:

https://www.flixxo.com/assets/docs/flixxo-white-paper_v0.5.pdf

Circulating supply: 72 million

Total supply: 189 million

One of their devs is none other than the creator of Popcorn Time, Federico Abad, and generally, they have a strong team.

It's essentially a blockchain application that merges the features of Popcorn Time, Youtube, Netflix and Patreon.

Like youtube because: Users can create their own channels and share content.

Like Patreon because: Content creators get funded by their audience - with FLIXX token of course.

Like Popcorn Time Because: The data itself runs on a P2P network.

Like Netflix: Because it will have the same content + much more.

It's a pretty ingenious project, and it's extremely overlooked. They got good PR going on, going to conferences, give lectures and give a lot of interviews.
It's a serious project, and I think it could be a huge success with that team.

And the most ridiculous part.. The market cap of Flixxo is only around 7 million dollars. It's literally nothing.

Only downside is that they aren't releasing their platform before Q2 2018. However, it doesn't get cheaper than right now. It's dirt cheap.

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:01:47 AM

POWR has already increased a lot during the last few days, if you are looking for a good coin, then better to look over those coins who already made more than 10% today, and buy those.

Most of the altcoins that did more than ten percent of increase are the serious ones (pivx - powr - cardano - neo)

Those are never going to make you lose money, trust me, i have a lot of money in to those altcoins and i am making a lot of profit from them.

Great post. I was just checking the highest gains on coinmarketcap earlier and noticed this. There are some exceptions, but yeah the biggest players are oftentimes making the biggest gains.

thedjnivek (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:01:40 AM

Very very nice guys, thanks a lot for all your suggestions.

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

ARK have a real potential and it's a good option.
Another coins with big potential are NEO, OMG SONM. All of them are doing very well until now and all are with solid teams behind.

A lot of good coins here, I will take a look today.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:04 AM

In every altcoins, current prices are so high. You should wait till they decrease.
Dash, iota, ada, stratis and waves are great coins to invest for 2018. They will increase till end of 2018 Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

for that,what i can suggest, try the top altcoins as of this moment like the DASH, ETH or LTC or much better try to invest to BTC since you have a big amount of money that you can invest with because it has a good future than the others.
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

I think it's better to leave the money to a series of dumps. Rose has almost everything, and at any moment it could collapse

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:28:00 AM

Those may be better opportunities but I would put at least some of those funds into the top 5 marketcap coins. It is safer and will provide less return but you won't be worried about your coins all the time and for peace of mind I will pay for that gladly. Take 2k and throw it at BTC, ETH, LTC in my opinion the rest can go to strong alts.

I would say the same, definitely put some in BTC and top alts. After that, for smaller alts, take your pick, everyone will give different advice Smiley

vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:29:41 AM

Diversify your funds, but pick only 3-4 coins to invest in to avoid diluting your money to much. my personal pick would be Ripple.
orion_tera
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

Do yourself a favor and buy more than 5 coins, if only one of them dashes you are in for a huge profit.
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:21 AM

Diversify your funds, but pick only 3-4 coins to invest in to avoid diluting your money to much. my personal pick would be Ripple.
Yes, your advice is right. 3 to 4 coins is a great portfolio. XRP, DASH, OMG are my choices. They have good developments in 2017. Focus the market and trade them, you will get profit.

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:33 AM

top 10 marketcap coins would be great, and also some token or coin i like and i follow the news about it for several time like SONM, QRL i like their project.

thedjnivek (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

Yes, your advice is right. 3 to 4 coins is a great portfolio. XRP, DASH, OMG are my choices. They have good developments in 2017. Focus the market and trade them, you will get profit.

Good idea, I will diversify my portfolio. I invested 1000$ yesterday in INS  Grin
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

Well, try ADA as it's the 3rd Gen Crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: