Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:14:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:26:39 AM

I will definitely invest $7000 all of it into bitcoin... even though bitcoins market value is going down it also tends to rise back again just like the way it falls down. I'm quite optimistic that my investment will not be wasted if I will invest it all in bitcoin and I'm very sure that in a short span of time I will be able to get back what I have invested along with the profits.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:34:34 AM

if i have $7000,i want to invest at bitcoin 50% and altcoin 50%, in that case i can handle what token want i buy and invest in a long term.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:47:44 PM

Those may be better opportunities but I would put at least some of those funds into the top 5 marketcap coins. It is safer and will provide less return but you won't be worried about your coins all the time and for peace of mind I will pay for that gladly. Take 2k and throw it at BTC, ETH, LTC in my opinion the rest can go to strong alts.
Obviously. We may feel the market is already big for them and they may not rise that much, but at least you will be safe with your investment somehow. The remaining little chunk can then go into other Alts that are worth investing and then seeing how they play out in the future. I have a lot of optimism for so many coins that are extremely low in the market, and that should be OP's target and the ones he mentioned are sure part of them.

maybe you can find out about the project worldcore and I think the project is very suitable for long term investment, because I see the potential of the project is very good.
I have some worldcore too, and I really hope they do well. For now, they have been taking a dip lately on HitBTC, but it is normal, I guess. It has potential but it is a world of different possibilities and anything can happen to any coin, positively or otherwise. Once the OP gets to coinmarketcap, I am sure he will know where to start from.
Nickface

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:54:14 PM

If I were you, I would divide the sum. The 50% I would hold in ETH. 20% - in BTC. The 20% I would divide between 5 altcoins from the top. And last 10% I would invest in 5 new ICOs.
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:10 PM

Just completed the ICO or several ALTCOIN are still doing ICO are very good choice, if you want to get more profits.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

if i have $7000,i want to invest at bitcoin 50% and altcoin 50%, in that case i can handle what token want i buy and invest in a long term.
Very correct thought. You can not store everything in 1-3 crypto currency. Of the new altcoins, a very promising Icon (ICX). After adding to the Binance, the price has already grown significantly.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?
with the money you have maybe you can try mining the coins and get alt-coin that much to invest

eipii

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

Japanese people are saying that GRIM coins got potential.
I’m gonna stick to grim for the next year

+1 for GRIM
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

Considered invest your $7000 in some of the list Long term Hold of coins and wait for profit,
for how long? this question depends on your patient and vision of some of the
coin you hold or going to hold.

for me this are my list of coin i hold and considered to hold far long more than
4 to 5 years or longer.

- BTC
- ETH
- LTC
- NEO
- PART

these are my top altcoins to be pick and HOLD for a long time of period
i believe on the Project of these all , and i believe this will take flight sooner
and will be next great deal next to Bitcoin, some of the Coins i mentioned
are old time coin next to BTC such as LTC and ETH this two are far better than
Bitcoin in terms of many ways but not on price surely Bitcoin would be the King
for he is the first root of all cryptocurrency without him nothing exist also
for all concept of digital currency came to Bitcoin.

Still do your own research for the some of the altcoin, these is solely my Opinion and
Observation on these coins for the past few months of development of every coin.

sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:19:51 AM

So I suggest you invest in 2 new ICO, because investing in altcoin might be a little less profitable than altcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:31:02 AM

You should invest in ETH and NEO as this is the most potent altcoin in 2018 and is being considered by investors all over the world. Right now you should consider this investment because prices will probably rise very high in 2018 or 2020 and we can become millionaires.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:10 AM

You can consider investing in some ICO projects, since the benefits of the ICO project may well outweigh the investment in LTC and ETH, which is a small piece of advice for me.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:58:06 AM

You should invest in ETH and NEO as this is the most potent altcoin in 2018 and is being considered by investors all over the world. Right now you should consider this investment because prices will probably rise very high in 2018 or 2020 and we can become millionaires.
They have good chances because they have acquired a good market already, they just need a good development that will create hype
to increase the price and we can see some pump. It's more profitable if you look on the future of a certain altcoins and hold it for longer term.

STUDENTCOIN