Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

That's how much money I think you can try the ripple because now this coin rises because its price rises and he reaches the price of ethereum.

CryptoNews1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

I do agree with POWR but I would also get to ETH and Stellar
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

POWR is good option but I don't have any suggestion/ advice about ARK, so I can't tell you anything. Cryptocurrencies ( ICO ) at 2018 still have big potential to make income and no argue about it. But find the best ( next ) is hard to say, we don't know how real market answer our open position ( OP ). I can give you advice to buy ETH, but not at this moment ( month ), you should wait until February to get the true data about price action and volume. I believe earlier February we can see where the price action & volume will go ( use week - month time period ), and from there we can decides to invest/ trade. Just like that and have a nice day. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

I advise you to invest $7000 in POWR
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

You can try to invest in the ICO project, so you can get more returns. I don't buy altcoin, only participate in ICO.

DioBrando

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

Don't forget to check up on WAVES!!  Smart Contracts coming up for it soon!!   Grin

Soon WHEN?

It's been a talk since April 2017...
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

If i had that money, i would literally throw 2000 dollars on bitcoin. And i would do it at the end of this week since i think we will see fast rise in price at tye end of this month(just a speculation though).
The other 2000dollats will be for waves. The next 2000 dollars will be for ethereum, and the last 1000 dollars will be divided into two and invested in the best ICOs that i have my eyes on right now.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

I would suggest you DIW or Trade.io or both. Those two projects are already to the moon but people don't know it yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

If for me, will use $3000 to hold ETH,  $4000 for the altcoins.  If the price of ETH go down, and the altcoins price go up, then sell some altcoins and buy more ETH. Vice versa.
that's a good plan, where we have to split a few percent for investment. so I guess if you give it to one coin it will make the risk bigger and not get profit. for example if one coins incur losses we can still to have a spare coin as our asset.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

Those may be better opportunities but I would put at least some of those funds into the top 5 marketcap coins. It is safer and will provide less return but you won't be worried about your coins all the time and for peace of mind I will pay for that gladly. Take 2k and throw it at BTC, ETH, LTC in my opinion the rest can go to strong alts.

I agree. Why not use say half of them in bitcoin, but wait a little until the prices go down a bit until its the perfect time to buy and hold. While for the other half, you csn invest them to altcoins like the one stated on the list with a dew additional like Waves, Sumocoin, Stellar, Ripple and all other low priced but high potential coins.

haiminh32

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

Hi.
I think you can buy low price for high price with coin top 10
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

So you wanna invest in 2018 you are looking for a new pump like the last one Wink haha.well i believe xpr its good to ivnest on it as also ether.you can make your own research ofc also but i believe you wont lose on xpr..there also stelar and waves

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

Now is the right time to buy wholesale in altcoin because almost all altcoins bleeds for the past days. If i have that amount i will buy it with Monero, NEO, Ethereum, ADA, Stratis, Litecoin and XEM.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:33 AM

Soon you may be able to buy an entire Bitcoin with it, and triple your investment within months. Anyway, you have to get the right timing and do something dangerous - in the jargon it's called try to catch a falling knife.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:14:52 AM

I would invest like:
DeepOnion - best community, really original concepts
XLM, ICX - these project will be huge, many new releases upcoming, stable strong coins

From coins with smaller CAP it would be MBRS, XGOX and ECC - those definitely have the potential to grow more.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Try to invest to those coins who are managed by deadley they are the most promising altcoins in the industry right now. There value will pump soon and i know it is gonna be worth the wait
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

If you have 7000 USD - just chill and buy
50% bitcoin (today)
5% XEM
5% XLM
20% Ethereum
10% NEO
By the summer you will earn at least 5 times more. but this is not accurate Grin

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

If ever you will give me $7000 to invest for 2018 I will definitely invest it in all of those low value crypto currencies out there in the market... I will carefully choose all the low value crypto currency out there who has possibility to survive the crypto currency market and increase its market value, with that being done I'm sure it will be a big profit if all those low value crypto currency will increase its market value in the same time.
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

Whether you're investing $7,000 or $70, it's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Check the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Good luck!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

Whether you're investing $7,000 or $70, it's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Check the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Good luck!

this is my first time to know this site and I think he could considering to invest with the ico but he need to learn about the projects so he can get benefits from the project besides to make a profit in the long run. but I hope that he could be careful to choose the ico because there is no guarantee that the ico will get success and don't think too much from the ico.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: