Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:00:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

This is an interesting question, and every answer to it is subjective.  It all depends on your expectations and expectations of the deposit.  As for me, you always have to support what you believe.  To find something reliable with qualitative values.  I'm about ICO in particular.  For me, Paytomat is a good option, really fulfilling a mission of my own, but my opinion may remain with me.  Read them on the telegrams of the chat, if suddenly interested
murado

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

when you are constantly watching the market, you will invest when there is a coin that is reasonably priced next time you fall asleep.

Vertex   |   A UNIQUE ECOSYSTEM FOR INVESTORS, THE COMMUNITY AND ICOS
╚═════  'The worlds first ICO aftermarket'  ═════╝
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

The best will be to split that amount and make the biggest investment in first 10 coins, after that some of money invest in your alts and the least in trash coins which could just pump in short time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

it is a very large sum and I am sure that it will be really profitable to invest so much in 2018. at least now the market looks promising
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

I think that this amount should be divided into several parts and invested in different coins. But in what you must decide on your own. Learn coins and make decisions.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

I believe that an excellent investment will be in Red Pulse or Apex. This is a very promising 2 coins, which have planned great events in the near future.
Newcomers to the market like him should not advise him to invest in unmarked coins on the market. It's easy to lose money, I think he should invest in ETH, so it will be more stable and safer for him, if patiently holding him he will probably win the end of this year.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

Good money for investment, now the main thing is to choose the coin, which will bring everything in your favor, and I will put on a great favor, so I will advise a little coins, I like such as bitcoin altcoin and Ethereum.
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Masari, masari, masari.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

You must be careful in investing, but I will suggest for less risk. Just invest in ico like RoomDao, by investing in ico gives you more profit. But you just need to do some research before investing.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

i would suggest to invest in these coins 7000 dollars the coins are Neo Iota Eos Tron Eth Lite coin all these coins safe in turn future profitable coins
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

If for me, will use $3000 to hold ETH,  $4000 for the altcoins.  If the price of ETH go down, and the altcoins price go up, then sell some altcoins and buy more ETH. Vice versa.  Cheesy Cheesy
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

well with 7000$ I would better focus on an ICO and become the holder of it for several months as 7k is a considerable money to invest which can get returns highly.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

forget about your money and put those thousand dollars in the most trustable coins that are on the market, just as powr, chainlink, and a few other mores just like ethereum and probably litecoin, but it is upto you about in which ones you are gonna put your dollars into
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

7000 dollars is the suitable fund to start and it would be better for you to invest some of your money on good project. As I can consider myself as an expert in field of Token Sales, so I can give you some advice to pay  attention to Socratus. It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insuance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses.

Here is my plan for this, you can adjust the numbers according to your own budget.

$4500 goes for ethereum investment and you hold it.
$1000 goes for bitcoin investment and you hold bitcoin too.
$500 goes for risky tokens to make crazy profit.
Last $1000 goes for daily trade of suitable tokens.
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

I think purchasing ETH is sensible. Perhaps in half a month this sum will increment to almost twofold for you. That is the thing that I saw the cost vary in the last time. I trust the Crypto advertise is dependably here and there, don't stress, go out on a limb we will succeed.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

I suggest that you should lower the set price for investing.. but if you're really that confident, no one is stopping you from what you have planned. Investing may be tricky and that it should be thoroughly assessed before pouring all of your money into it, since there are those that arent legit. You should find projects that are worth your money.. something that guarantees success. If you like, you could divide the 7000 dollars and invest it on different projects.. like ETH.. or BTC.. and if your not that sure of the project then you should lower the set price .. make it 300 dollars perhaps?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?
I think the best option for you right now is to diversify your investment between various coins to minimize the risks and to maximize your profits in the long run. I would recommend to invest 50 percent of your capital in Bitcoin as it is the master of all crypto out there. I would suggest you to invest 20 percent of your capital in ethereum as it is currently the most used platform for hosting ICOs. You should buy CIVIC, VERGE and CRYPTERIUM from the rest 30 percent as these coins have alot of potential to grow.
Well, if would suggest to go for bitcoin and if that is not possible, only then diversify his investment. Why if preferred spending in bitcoin because this coin alone can bring more profits than any other coin. Diversification has its own pros and cons, it is best when a person is planning to be a trader. However, the work load increase with an increase in the number of coins. Now he has to look for all the coins which is very tedious.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

go for some various alts, split in between higher value alts and smaller value. i prefer bitcoin and ethereum for high value
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

Seven thousand dollars is a big amount of money. I would recommend to just simply invest it on sureball coins and tokens that will be able to reap good rewards when you wait for a few months. ETH and NEO are good candidates. But be careful as they are falling down as of the moment. You might end up losing more.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

Diversify, 4 coins/tokens such as:

ETH
LTC
GVT
ICX

See which does the best, learn to swing trade on a light scale, study 4 coins only and you will work out when to buy and sell

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: