Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

If you need long-term investment, then I suggest you buy a bitcoin directly. You will know how rich you are when you come back five years later. For short-term investments, you can play some gambling games but the risks are relatively high. Choose your own.

Yes, Bitcoin investment is a very cool decision but you have to choose altcoins as well. Just think it over, which of the cryptocurrencies are good for you. I recommend you to buy Cardano, Gladius, Qtum, TRON, and KICK.
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018
If i have $7k to invest i'd rather invest in btc,eth,ada,eos,neo,omg and other know crypto with strong standing in the market. I will make Diversify in my investment rather that buying some 2 or 3 crypto.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

In the ecosystem, it is an investment that will rise as fast as the bull season when the normal price of this coin is below the floor.

parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

The friend, depending on what you want to receive eventually. If you are interested only $ gain, then it is worth trading in such altcoins which it is possible to trade to $, for example NEO or others, by the way NEO has huge prospects. If you save bitcoin - here another story altogether)

moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

Any investment made during the bleeding phase is a risky I investment so if you are investing in this market then you have to invest in other coins and codirecting that you have 7000 USD bitcoin is the best fit for you
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

In General, you should not invest only in one cryptocurrency. I propose to buy several at once. Such as Bitcoin and Ripple less cheap.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

If you are looking for potential coin to invest in with this amount,I will suggest that you invest in neo and ethereum because they have very good potentials and they are also very promising coin to hold for long term.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

I think that for this money can be will buy 1.5-2 bitcoin and for them buy Ethereum and keep until 2020 to become millionaire.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

Of pwd I haven't heard much, just a few references when I'm looking for cryptos, of ARK if I've heard more, especially people who highly recommend it, I would also recommend NEO which is like ETH but people praise it more, it's at a good price now and I think it will explode soon.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

With that money you can now buy more than 2 eth so I think you should hold the high coin is the best option for you with this coin will increase sharply at the end of the year
liveyourlife

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Consider NEO or Dash, perhaps Ethereum classic, they all have potential for growth, feel free to include them in your investment portfolio.
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

I think that EOS will be the right choice, as this cryptocurrency has recently entered the market, so far it is inexpensive and shows a tendency to price growth.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Yes, a small increase is confidence and a new chance for the market to recover from the recent market decline and regain its former volume of currency operations.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

is the best invest in ETH
because ETH price still low price, bitcoin same ETH still low price
you can invest in ETH or bitcoin but must hold long term

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
oriz345

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

High coin caps like Trx and LTC are cool. I think Ada is cool too. But ICOs are cash cows that could enrich you if you get ahold of the authentic ones. Like looking for a pin in a haystack https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
bmt001

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:50:33 AM

Divi www.diviproject.org - great up and coming project with massive potential. With a tiered masternode system that 7k could get you into a high tiered node with 60 odd % ROI along with the inevitable price rise as this project gains more steam.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:02:21 AM

I won't go for ARK , or atleast will add another coin to the Portfolio which will further diverse the Portfolio. Try to add WTC , VET or Tael to the Portfolio as a supply chain Project. If not go for Cardano , 2019 will be huge for them.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:15:24 AM

Now I want to collect a lot of coin ripples which are currently able to be second in the top coinmarketcap. and in my opinion this is a great potential to be able to get substantial profits
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:10:28 AM

In my opinion, you should use $ 7000 to invest in Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin price can increase to $ 5,000 in near future. So we will make a profit from buying Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: