Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8614 times)
rkrams

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

I have been paid properly so far, hope xmas airdrop also happens without any issues. Looking forward to the coin doing well and the chrome plugin release.
I wouldnt mind being a forum admin for intense coin if needed.@valiant. though im not some heavy weight im really intrested and invested to see the growth of the intense coin as the winner among the alternative to monero.

Thanks very much for your enthusiasm and support, rkrams! If you're interested in helping manage our social communities, consider dropping a resume to SlowGrowth Smiley

Thanks sure will do  Smiley
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Ктo нибyдь пoлyчил нaгpaдy ?
дa, ктo yчacтвoвaл и пpoшeл пo тpeбoвaниям - пoлyчили
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:27:46 AM

do I have to hoDl Smiley the ITNS signature until the end of FEB 2018 to get the XMAS airdrop/bounty?

No, although you are encouraged to! Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

do I have to hoDl Smiley the ITNS signature until the end of FEB 2018 to get the XMAS airdrop/bounty?

No, although you are encouraged to! Smiley

ok  Wink I'm mining ITNS also, this is a great project
all the best to devs!

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

keep it going mates.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

Ah I can't recall if I've applied for the xmas bounty, how can I check?  Huh

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

i am still holding some coin and i think it will reach 1 dollar in the future
Myth888

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

i havent sold a single coin yet. I like the project and will continue to hold. I will use the service itself and use the coins to pay for it. Hopefully the team can mature and plan better. The re-base although helpful technologically is actually damaging to the teams image of competency.  Wasting some precious resources on building a code only to scrap it and re-base to another code. It was probably a decision made after a new team member with better understanding pointed out the idea. I hope they can show some results soon so market can gain some confidence.
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

i havent sold a single coin yet. I like the project and will continue to hold. I will use the service itself and use the coins to pay for it. Hopefully the team can mature and plan better. The re-base although helpful technologically is actually damaging to the teams image of competency.  Wasting some precious resources on building a code only to scrap it and re-base to another code. It was probably a decision made after a new team member with better understanding pointed out the idea. I hope they can show some results soon so market can gain some confidence.

In fact I can take full credit for the idea... and I'm the founder  Grin

If it was not for the VPN project requiring the use of integrated addresses, which we only came to the conclusion of as a team because it's the only encrypted method of on-chain communication that readily exists, we probably would not have rebased. But as was discussed already elsewhere, the rebase offers significant advantages in many areas. Monero has dozens of developers contributing to a great codebase. The decision to rebase is not unusual, as many other coins have taken a similar route. Please also appreciate that our development team worked extensively to ensure the rebase is occurring without a hardfork. It's really only a POSITIVE thing! Glass half full not empty  Wink

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
canibalgb

Activity: 448

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

i havent sold a single coin yet. I like the project and will continue to hold. I will use the service itself and use the coins to pay for it. Hopefully the team can mature and plan better. The re-base although helpful technologically is actually damaging to the teams image of competency.  Wasting some precious resources on building a code only to scrap it and re-base to another code. It was probably a decision made after a new team member with better understanding pointed out the idea. I hope they can show some results soon so market can gain some confidence.

If it was not for the VPN project requiring the use of integrated addresses, which we only came to the conclusion of as a team because it's the only encrypted method of on-chain communication that readily exists, we probably would not have rebased. But as was discussed already elsewhere, the rebase offers significant advantages in many areas. Monero has dozens of developers contributing to a great codebase. The decision to rebase is not unusual, as many other coins have taken a similar route. Please also appreciate that our development team worked extensively to ensure the rebase is occurring without a hardfork. It's really only a POSITIVE thing! Glass half full not empty  Wink

I believe that at the stage of a project, new and better ideas must be immediately applied, without fear that this may seem a weakness.
I trust in this team, for the frankness and daring of wanting to always do the best.
I'm sure we will have at the end of this work, one of the best coins in the Crypto world.
rkrams

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

Im on wallet 1.41 should i upgrade to 1.43 immediately or wait for rebase to get out of beta. Also is it compulsory to create a new wallet and move intense from old wallet to the new one. Is there a chance of loosing the coins in any of the steps.

Also will we still have the option to export pvt keys in the newer wallet which is word based.
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

Im on wallet 1.41 should i upgrade to 1.43 immediately or wait for rebase to get out of beta. Also is it compulsory to create a new wallet and move intense from old wallet to the new one. Is there a chance of loosing the coins in any of the steps.

Also will we still have the option to export pvt keys in the newer wallet which is word based.
Upgrading to beta is up to you, this is all detailed in our news post: https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/12/new-daemon-and-wallet-in-beta/

Yes you can export pvt keys in new wallet

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
Merited by canibalgb (1)

If it was not for the VPN project requiring the use of integrated addresses, which we only came to the conclusion of as a team because it's the only encrypted method of on-chain communication that readily exists, we probably would not have rebased. But as was discussed already elsewhere, the rebase offers significant advantages in many areas. Monero has dozens of developers contributing to a great codebase. The decision to rebase is not unusual, as many other coins have taken a similar route. Please also appreciate that our development team worked extensively to ensure the rebase is occurring without a hardfork. It's really only a POSITIVE thing! Glass half full not empty  Wink

I believe that at the stage of a project, new and better ideas must be immediately applied, without fear that this may seem a weakness.
I trust in this team, for the frankness and daring of wanting to always do the best.
I'm sure we will have at the end of this work, one of the best coins in the Crypto world.
Thanks so much for your support and 'big picture' perspective, canibalgb. Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

Xmas airdrop campaign finished! We ended with 1,227 applications (2.5mil ITNS distribution). View the final list of wallets here: https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/

Payments will be sent Feb 21 to Feb 28 as described in the original post.

Thanks for your interest!

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

Xmas airdrop campaign finished! We ended with 1,227 applications (2.5mil ITNS distribution). View the final list of wallets here: https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/

Thanks  Grin
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

Xmas airdrop campaign finished!

Great news  Cheesy

All who join get same coins or how many steps they do ( twitter, discord, reddit ) ?  Roll Eyes
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

Nice, thank you so much.

rkrams

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:26 AM

Great thanks so much, really looking forward to the new changes and the extension.

The updated profiles of Intense team also makes it look a lot more pro on the website.Keep up the good work.
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

When the course starts to grow,:) Did you come back to what you started last year?

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

There are total 1228 entries in the list, so assuming that everyone receives an equal share of coins, we get around 2.5m/1228 = 2035 ITNS  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: