Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8604 times)
nikolasgr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

Hi all, my apologies the payments were not sent by 2/28 as promised. I have a couple people on our team verifying the list, because from the way it looks right now, only 20% of the applicants will actually be paid. A very large number of people either inputted invalid Slack/Discord info, or their Facebook profiles were either a) not public for viewing likes b) did not like us or b) did not have 100 friends. I believe the extra time spent verifying these results will ensure fairness and reduce issues. I'll update you as soon as possible.

Dear Valiant1.

As someone already pointed out. The trick with adding "likes" at the end of a link. Doesn't really work unless you are logged in to facebook. At least I couldn't use this method to confirm my privacy status. I should think though that I have now made my friend list public and my likes hopefully also.

Fingers crossed :-)

Same here, friends list is not shown to anyone who is not logged into facebook. I guess they will run the verification by using a facebook account.

The verifications were definitely run by being logged in to an account.

Thanks for update. Regarding Slack/Discord, could u pls elaborate if there was any usual point of mistake (like was with privacy settings in facebook)? By requesting the slack username, we had to insert our "display name", right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

I hope a list is published before bounty distribution so that genuine contributers don't miss out due to little technicalities and things like that be resolved before bounty distribution.
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

I hope a list is published before bounty distribution so that genuine contributers don't miss out due to little technicalities and things like that be resolved before bounty distribution.

Good idea since even a typing mistake is not difficult to happen.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Dear Valiant,
Can you please come up with something that will assure that genuine users get their ITNS in the airdrop? I missed the signature campaign but don't want to miss the because of some silly settings in facebook or slack.

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:35:45 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 06:20:00 AM by valiant1

Airdrop payments are going out now (finally!). All payments were sent with the payment ID
Code:
61697264726f7000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

My sincere apologies for the day-ish delay. It's going to take some time for all 23 payments to go out because I have to wait for a block confirmation before I can send the next payment (funds locked due to change). all payments sent

We decided to pay those whose Facebook likes could not be validated, as it was not stated in the original airdrop requirements, and probably only a few people saw my message to remove the privacy features. This is reflected in the payment sheet - should_be_paid is set to YES even for users that failed the Facebook checks.

In total, 1227 people applied. 565 of those people were found to be valid submissions. I appreciate the feedback about publishing the list first to rectify problems, but we already had a couple staff members crosscheck a good amount of randomly sampled entries to ensure things were on track. Sorting through 600 possible messages about how entries were wrongly validated for reason XYZ is just not plausible. You can view all of the information here.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

Airdrop payments are going out now (finally!). All payments were sent with the payment ID
Code:

My sincere apologies for the day-ish delay. It's going to take some time for all 23 payments to go out because I have to wait for a block confirmation before I can send the next payment (funds locked due to change). all payments sent

We decided to pay those whose Facebook likes could not be validated, as it was not stated in the original airdrop requirements, and probably only a few people saw my message to remove the privacy features. This is reflected in the payment sheet - should_be_paid is set to YES even for users that failed the Facebook checks.

In total, 1227 people applied. 565 of those people were found to be valid submissions. I appreciate the feedback about publishing the list first to rectify problems, but we already had a couple staff members crosscheck a good amount of randomly sampled entries to ensure things were on track. Sorting through 600 possible messages about how entries were wrongly validated for reason XYZ is just not plausible. You can view all of the information here.

Thank you very much, our coin rocksssssssss.

rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Thanks for the bounty, great work guys, keep it up. we are behind the project all the way looking forward to the BE and you guys hitting the milestones on the roadmap.GL.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Code:

I've found some strange informations there Grin.

I did not join facebook (I hate the thing, I'm not on facebook) but I did follow you on twitter and I've joined both discord and slack, although I've been not very active on the last two. Bounty rejected.  Huh

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

Nooo I (id = 115) left Slack recently when team moved to Discord, I even was one of the few active in the past weeks lol, what a shame. Sad

Well at least I got the sig campaign fullfilled.

Good job anyway.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

Xmas-airdrop received. Thank you very much! :-)
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

Code:

Thank you for the update! It looks like that I was rejected with the reason that "my slack/discord was not found". Probably there is a mistake here since I have been a member of the IntenseCoin Channel in Slack. Probably the fact that username in slack can be changed at any time is the tricky point there (I changed username after the airdrop form was sent). I have contacted you also in Slack with all details. Hope it can be resolved. Smiley Thanks in advance.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

Code:

Thank you for the update! It looks like that I was rejected with the reason that "my slack/discord was not found". Probably there is a mistake here since I have been a member of the IntenseCoin Channel in Slack. Probably the fact that username in slack can be changed at any time is the tricky point there (I changed username after the airdrop form was sent). I have contacted you also in Slack with all details. Hope it can be resolved. Smiley Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry but if the info changed from what you submitted, there's no way to rectify that. How would we know to look under a different name? As mentioned before, making exceptions and manual changes for 1200+ people just is not plausible.

I really appreciate everyone's understanding on this. I'm sorry some people were missed.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:33 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:54:19 PM by nikolasgr

Code:

I'm sorry but if the info changed from what you submitted, there's no way to rectify that. How would we know to look under a different name? As mentioned before, making exceptions and manual changes for 1200+ people just is not plausible.

I really appreciate everyone's understanding on this. I'm sorry some people were missed.

Not a problem, understood. However the display name in slack can change at any time and it is not impossible to happen if there is a time gap of months between the day we send a form and a day that it is processed. I even do not remember if I changed it before or after the submission (even I am not sure if I changed at all). I just guessed this may be the reason since I saw a username that i usually use (and which is also my email ID) in your excel file. Also it might be easy to verify since i provided all information about the usernames i referred to and you may check with the airdrop form and Slack, but not appreciate the fact that it was probably my mistake, despite the fact that it is very disappointing not to earn the airdrop while I have followed all requirements..... Thanks for your time anyway

P.S. also in my PM i advised the exact case with the usernames and also sent a copy of the email confirmation from Slack, so it might be easy to verify with the airdrop form. Smiley

EDIT: It finally seems that I had not changed username after the airdrop form but there is a problem with the way that verification took place.
Nofdj

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

I received my coins !!! We are behind this great project above Intense !!!
thescimitarr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Code:

Hey...
I satisfy all the constraint but didn't receive the airdrop. The sheet states that slack/discord not found. I've joined the slack of intense and also receive the updates on my mail.
Please look into this matter as this is my first airdrop and I really don't want to miss this. I also mine ITNS on my local PC. Joined the airdrop so that I could earn a few more ITNS.

Please look into this. I'm really disappointed because of this

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
thescimitarr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Code:

Hey...
I satisfy all the constraint but didn't receive the airdrop. The sheet states that slack/discord not found. I've joined the slack of intense and also receive the updates on my mail.
Please look into this matter as this is my first airdrop and I really don't want to miss this. I also mine ITNS on my local PC. Joined the airdrop so that I could earn a few more ITNS.

I can also provide proof of this if necessary

nikolasgr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:54:47 PM by nikolasgr

Code:

Hey...

I can also provide proof of this if necessary

Mate, I have the same issue. I searched all over the excel file and found that my username is not in there despite the fact that I have been a member since January (10000%).
The strange thing is that there was an other username in there which i use in some cases and which is also the ID of my email with which i signed up in Slack (but it is not my current Slack username; at least what I consider as my username). So the only I could initially assume is that I changed the username after the airdrop form was sent.

But now that I read your message I am not sure if this was the case or there is any other tricky point with Slack or with what they mean as "username".

Probably they use other information to verify than what we completed into the airdrop form.

Please check the relevant sheet of the excel (with the usernames) if your username is there. If it is not, please check if there is in there the ID of your email. For example if your email was ABCD@gmail.com please check if there is any ABCD in the list with the usernames. So we can understand if we face exactly the same problem.

P.S. the fact that 53% of participants seem to have failed with the criteria, is alarming.
P.S.2 It would be nicer to post this list before the distribution so as to solve any unimportant inconsistencies....
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Probably there is a mistake here since I have been a member of the IntenseCoin Channel in Slack. Probably the fact that username in slack can be changed at any time is the tricky point there
I have a similar situation. In a slack chat I have one name that I have not changed since registration. And in the table for the organizers for some reason instead of it is the name of the email on which I registered. ie letters before the @

Please check the relevant sheet of the excel (with the usernames) if your username is there. If it is not, please check if there is in there the ID of your email. For example if your email was ABCD@gmail.com please check if there is any ABCD in the list with the usernames. So we can understand if we face exactly the same problem.

Yes. This is the problem. The name in the chat and the name in the mail do not match
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

Probably there is a mistake here since I have been a member of the IntenseCoin Channel in Slack. Probably the fact that username in slack can be changed at any time is the tricky point there
I have a similar situation. In a slack chat I have one name that I have not changed since registration. And in the table for the organizers for some reason instead of it is the name of the email on which I registered. ie letters before the @

Yes. This is the problem. The name in the chat and the name in the mail do not match

Thanks guys at least we identified the problem. I also initially thought that I had changed my username since I saw my email ID in the list, but finally it was not the case as it seems. They just extracted the usernames somehow that gave them our email IDs which were not our Slack usernames. Hope they will look into it further.
thescimitarr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

The error is from the intense coin team's end and we all deserve our coins from the airdrop. Can someone please look into this and take some fair action?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: