Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8604 times)
nikolasgr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:20:19 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:01:09 PM by nikolasgr

The error is from the intense coin team's end and we all deserve our coins from the airdrop. Can someone please look into this and take some fair action?

Agree. So to SUMMARISE, the problem is that:

What appears as Slack username in the excel file of IntenseCoin is NOT the Slack username (display name) BUT our e-mail ID which we used to sign-up to Slack. So there is inconsistency since basis the e-mail ID one can not verify neither our membership in Slack nor our membership in airdrop since we completed the form with the Slack display name and not with our email ID. This will not be an issue only for those who used a display name in Slack same with their email ID. Apparently this is a mistake from the IntenseCoin team and can not really understand how did they extract our email IDs as the Slack usernames!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

the main reason was to inform the audience of social networks.
With this, no one has any questions.

And show us (users) the opportunity to talk with the developers in the slack and reddit. For what it was required to register there. The task was not correctly set by the developers themselves.
morphosguy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Same problem here... slack user name not on the list and no airdrop. I found my email user name. Hope this gets sorted out quickly.  Roll Eyes
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

Same problem here... slack user name not on the list and no airdrop. I found my email user name. Hope this gets sorted out quickly.  Roll Eyes

I can appreciate why this is a concern for everyone. In this case, since all the payments have been made, we are not able to make any additional payouts for those that missed out on the airdrop. I know that this is not the answer that you were all hoping for, and for that, I apologize. Slack Usernames are not the same as your display name. In some cases, when adding a name from Slack, some users provided their display name rather than their username. When we did our search for this information, and it could not be validated, it resulted in a no for the airdrop. Again, I know that this is not the resolution that you were all hoping for. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

I can appreciate why this is a concern for everyone. In this case, since all the payments have been made, we are not able to make any additional payouts for those that missed out on the airdrop. I know that this is not the answer that you were all hoping for, and for that, I apologize. Slack Usernames are not the same as your display name. In some cases, when adding a name from Slack, some users provided their display name rather than their username. When we did our search for this information, and it could not be validated, it resulted in a no for the airdrop. Again, I know that this is not the resolution that you were all hoping for. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me.

Really this is not the answer I was hoping for.
Your team disappointed me.
There were multiple posts regarding the update on the airdrop from me on the bitcointalk forum but no one replied. There was no communication from your team about who all qualify for the airdrop. I just want my share of coins from the airdrop.

Actually, I'm feeling angry now rather than being sad

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:35:35 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:11:13 PM by nikolasgr

Same problem here... slack user name not on the list and no airdrop. I found my email user name. Hope this gets sorted out quickly.  Roll Eyes

Allow me to say that what you are saying is misleading. First of all Slack has removed "usernames" for long time now and they have replaced with display name. There is not any such "username" in slack any more and you can make your research (for easier reference please see here: https://api.slack.com/changelog/2017-09-the-one-about-usernames ). I am not sure what information you have used to extract and verify but what i know is that if you look into the airdrop form, you will find the display name with which you could verify if we are members of Slack. If Intensecoin team did not want to offer airdrop for more than 500-600 people, you could probably add more criteria so as to minimize the number of people you will pay out. Situation is very clear for everyone and your excuses are disappointing.

By the way, what you have extracted as my "username" is nowhere in my profile (can not understand where did you find such information!!) and when you search in slack directory with the "username" you have extracted, it finds zero results. However if you search the directory with the display name (the @name I inserted in the airdrop form) which is the proper username in Slack nowadays, it gives the proper results. I can not write it clearer than this, i believe, so am really sorry if you guys cannot understand.
fuhbaer

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

By the way, what you have extracted as my "username" is nowhere in my profile (can not understand where did you find such information!!) and when you search in slack directory with the "username" you have extracted, it finds zero results. However if you search the directory with the display name (the @name I inserted in the airdrop form) which is the proper username in Slack nowadays, it gives the proper results. I can not write it clearer than this, i believe, so am really sorry if you guys cannot understand.

Sounds like a good (and the only fair) solution to me. The IntenseCoin guys needs to re-verify all those that haven't received an airdrop because of a Slack username issue and compare the submitted @username with what's shown in that "Slack Directory". I'm not on Slack, but I guess this is some form of follower list. Finally send out the missing airdrops.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Sounds like a good (and the only fair) solution to me. The IntenseCoin guys needs to re-verify all those that haven't received an airdrop because of a Slack username issue and compare the submitted @username with what's shown in that "Slack Directory". I'm not on Slack, but I guess this is some form of follower list. Finally send out the missing airdrops.

I checked the airdrop form. It asked for your slack username. It specifically said username. Screenshot below. 565 people were paid and used the proper information requested by the form. To those that incorrectly filled out the form, I'm sorry, that stinks, but the payments were already made. 2.5million ITNS was allocated to this airdrop and was distributed among the properly validated submissions.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:36 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:19:14 AM by nikolasgr

I checked the airdrop form. It asked for your slack username. It specifically said username. Screenshot below. 565 people were paid and used the proper information requested by the form. To those that incorrectly filled out the form, I'm sorry, that stinks, but the payments were already made. 2.5million ITNS was allocated to this airdrop and was distributed among the properly validated submissions.

https://i.imgur.com/awkq5lR.png

Oh well!! Since all this is really tiring guys, It looks like we should say "well done" for your mistake (which you do not accept!) and pass it on!! If we can not organise properly a simple airdrop of 1,000 people, it looks like a big problem for the team. And did you really distributed 2.5 million coins to 500some people when up to 1,000 people it was 1 million?!  Huh Amazing!!!  Cheesy Well done again!!! Grin  Grin Goodbye!!!

P.S. "Issues with payout? Contact an @Intense admin". You should have better missed this, if you were not willing or able to help!  Roll Eyes

P.S.2. it is not about the 1000 or ...3000 ITNS that we missed without our fault, it is all about that we feel stupids with the excuses we heard from the Intensecoin team and the time we wasted....

P.S.3. You still say that your airdrop form was requesting for Slack username and we provided something different. Well I will say it again since the other times was not clear probably. There is NO such username in my Slack profile. There are ONLY a full name and a display name, since as advised in the link which I uploaded above, the usernames in Slack were phased out since September 2017 and all users who signed up after that date have a display name. There is also a user ID (not a username) which are 4-5 random letters (and again not the one in your list). But there is NOT a username. THERE IS NOT! THERE IS NOT! I dont really know what you considered as username (which in my profile does NOT exist) and i dont care if you fail to understand this simple point. Probably you have disqualified all people who signed up in Slack after September 2017 (!!!) unless their display name was same with their email ID and for this reason the successful participants were less than 50% (!!!!!!!). Amazing that you do not (want to) understand!
lastshootingstar

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

damn ,i missed the airdrop ,any other way to receive it?
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

Oh well!! Since all this is really tiring guys, It looks like we should say "well done" for your mistake (which you do not accept!) and pass it on!! If we can not organise properly a simple airdrop of 1,000 people, it looks like a big problem for the team. And did you really distributed 2.5 million coins to 500some people when up to 1,000 people it was 1 million?!  Huh Amazing!!!  Cheesy Well done again!!! Grin  Grin Goodbye!!!

P.S. "Issues with payout? Contact an @Intense admin". You should have better missed this, if you were not willing or able to help!  Roll Eyes

P.S.2. it is not about the 1000 or ...3000 ITNS that we missed without our fault, it is all about that we feel stupids with the excuses we heard from the Intensecoin team and the time we wasted....

P.S.3. You still say that your airdrop form was requesting for Slack username and we provided something different. Well I will say it again since the other times was not clear probably. There is NO such username in my Slack profile. There are ONLY a full name and a display name, since as advised in the link which I uploaded above, the usernames in Slack were phased out since September 2017 and all users who signed up after that date have a display name. There is also a user ID (not a username) which are 4-5 random letters (and again not the one in your list). But there is NOT a username. THERE IS NOT! THERE IS NOT! I dont really know what you considered as username (which in my profile does NOT exist) and i dont care if you fail to understand this simple point. Probably you have disqualified all people who signed up in Slack after September 2017 (!!!) unless their display name was same with their email ID and for this reason the successful participants were less than 50% (!!!!!!!). Amazing that you do not (want to) understand!

I can appreciate why this is upsetting for you. I sincerely apologize that you missed out on the airdrop. I know that this is not what you were hoping for. I would like to address some of your concerns. First, if you used your display name, and not your username in slack, you would not receive the airdrop. Please understand that the airdrop was not missed by all users because of Slack. Other factors contributed to members not receiving the airdrop. Up to 1000 applicants == 1 million ITNS, this means any number over 1000 applicants == 2.5 Million ITNS. I am sorry to hear that you or anyone else is leaving because you did not receive the airdrop.
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 10:52:13 AM by nikolasgr

https://i.imgur.com/awkq5lR.png

I can appreciate why this is upsetting for you. I sincerely apologize that you missed out on the airdrop. I know that this is not what you were hoping for. I would like to address some of your concerns. First, if you used your display name, and not your username in slack, you would not receive the airdrop. Please understand that the airdrop was not missed by all users because of Slack. Other factors contributed to members not receiving the airdrop. Up to 1000 applicants == 1 million ITNS, this means any number over 1000 applicants == 2.5 Million ITNS. I am sorry to hear that you or anyone else is leaving because you did not receive the airdrop.

Ok however my Slack profile does NOT have anything referred specifically as "username" therefore there was not any chance to add the "username" that you expected in your airdrop form. And I consider my display name as the username. If you believe otherwise, could you please advise where is the username located in Slack (at least for those who signed up in Slack after September 2017)? Since i have not yet managed to find it anywhere in my profile.
Also not leaving because did not receive an airdrop. Just because i believe you are not fair and because I believe that if we can not organise a simple airdrop of 1,000 people properly, how can we organise more serious issues? And it is more than clear that all this mess was created due to faults on behalf of the IntenseCoin team. Even the way that the team has handled this issue after its completion is not satisfactory to my opinion. By the way if you had just published your excel file a couple of days earlier, all issues could be properly addressed especially those which are not due to our fault. Also the number participants should count only among those who qualify. For those who did not qualify (according to your strange criteria) their participation is considered anyway invalid. Therefore either you should distribute 2.5 million coins to 1,000+ people or 1 million coins to those 500 people you considered as valid participants. What you say that you did does not make any sense at all and it is not fair at all for anyone!! You accept that the participants are more than 1000 but you pay only less than 600 of them due to reasons that noone can really understand! Really sorry to say but this is totally unreasonable wether you see it or not. I am waiting to hear where I can find the "username" in my Slack profile, otherwise I will assume that the airdrop payments were arbitrary withheld. Thanks.

P.S. We are not silly. The 565 who qualified either provided a discord username which is straightforward or had a Slack earlier than August 2017 or their email ID was same with their Slack username/display name. All others did not qualify since, as you say, you were expecting to see a username which does not exist. Waiting your advice about where is the "username" located in Slack profile.
korm

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

they screwed up and do not want to fix it
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

they screwed up and do not want to fix it

Indeed. What they say does not make sense.

I have not yet found the username in my profile. Maybe I am blind. Did you find it anywhere in your profile???
korm

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

in any application, the user name is the user name. If I write the answer and the user's name is written in the chat, then this is the user's name. it's simple. wtf  Huh

What do I see in the end? Those who do not care for the user's name or do not write anything in the slack - he got the airdrop
The half a year of development and such elementary mistakes, we still have a long process. And probably these two thousand coins will not cost a dozen bucks
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

in any application, the user name is the user name. If I write the answer and the user's name is written in the chat, then this is the user's name. it's simple. wtf  Huh

What do I see in the end? Those who do not care for the user's name or do not write anything in the slack - he got the airdrop
The half a year of development and such elementary mistakes, we still have a long process. And probably these two thousand coins will not cost a dozen bucks

I really cant understand them. What to say... I really want to hear where is this slack username located in my profile since i can not find
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

I really cant understand them. What to say... I really want to hear where is this slack username located in my profile since i can not find

Same here, the team is not even ready to accept their faults and want to pin it on us. I posted multiple times on the forum to have some transparency regarding the airdrop. But no use, we are nobody.

And about being fair, is it fair that the people who don't care about intense, who will never look back at it, or don't even know that they received ITNS in the airdrop receive the ITNS in their wallet, and the ones really deserving don't just because of some silly mistake from the teams end? Can you please justify this @valiant1 @ThePigwee

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Same here, the team is not even ready to accept their faults and want to pin it on us. I posted multiple times on the forum to have some transparency regarding the airdrop. But no use, we are nobody.

And about being fair, is it fair that the people who don't care about intense, who will never look back at it, or don't even know that they received ITNS in the airdrop receive the ITNS in their wallet, and the ones really deserving don't just because of some silly mistake from the teams end? Can you please justify this @valiant1 @ThePigwee

The people achieved (this is an achievement!) to distribute 2.5 million coins to less than 600 people!!!   Roll Eyes So they can not accept their fault now since they will have to pay for it.
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

For the avoidance of any doubt whatsoever, please see below from the official website of Slack which says that the username is same with display name. So it is now even more clear that it was a mistake of the IntenseCoin team to disqualify a lot of people from their airdrop due to the Slack validation. Awaiting to follow the rules of their airdrop or otherwise explain us the reason that they do not follow same.

https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/115004846068-Slack-updates-and-changes

Display names and @mentions
Now that the Slack app is available in other languages, display names (formerly called usernames) can support spaces, capitalization, and non-Latin characters. To get someone's attention, type the @ symbol, then simply select a name from the list. Change your display name or dig into @mentions for more.

Unquote
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Also I have contacted Slack. Please see below their response for your reference. I can send a copy of the original email if required. It was clearly a mistake to withhold payments due to the Slack username validation since apparently the team used wrong criteria to validate.

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for getting in touch. Slack introduced display names last year which took the place of usernames. Display names allow users to choose what their teammates use to @mention them. Some users may still be able to view their old username here from before these changes were introduced. https://slack.com/account/settings#username

Please note however your display name is what users use to @mention you and I can see your display for your profile is@nicholasgr

I hope this information helps and if you have further questions please do let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: