Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is future?  (Read 27852 times)
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

it could be, because the days of development are getting faster and faster, because for now Ethereum is still considered the best coin for now.
true, ethereum is considered as the best coin and it will keep evolving and developing, maybe someday Ethereum can surpass bitcoin but its gonna take a lot of time and effort because bitcoin is superior coin.but for sure ethereum have a bright future

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

Not only ETH is the key to the future because there are a lot of other promising alts like EOS and NEO. But ETH is the most valueable and its chances are higher.
I agree that Ethereum is now a very valuable coin, and competitors cannot yet catch up with it. But Ethereum has weaknesses that cannot be eliminated.  And now really EOS and NEO, are the leading competitors, but there are new coins that have all the chances to become leaders Aelf, Seele, etc.
It is not possible, although Ethereum is the top Altcoin but there is a huge difference between bitcoin and Altcoin. The price difference is so high that Ethereum will take several years to reach to the current price level of bitcoin and then bitcoin will be more than $30000. Therefore in my opinion ehtereum will ever be a next bitcoin but will be the second coin.
yes, I also think like that, ethereum is indeed an altcoin that has potential and has a pretty good growth in the future, but besides ethereum there are still some altcoins that are quite expensive so they can beat ethereum at this time, but most likely ethereum will continue to grow following the movement the price of bitcoin and its position will be a very valuable coin after bitcoin
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

Of course, Ethereum is a reliable support for the further prosperity of the cryptocurrency market. Platform Ethereum is the most popular. And it develops daily. I believe in the success of this reliable coin.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

it could be, because the days of development are getting faster and faster, because for now Ethereum is still considered the best coin for now.
true, ethereum is considered as the best coin and it will keep evolving and developing, maybe someday Ethereum can surpass bitcoin but its gonna take a lot of time and effort because bitcoin is superior coin.but for sure ethereum have a bright future
Not necessarily ETH will develop, in my opinion, we keep expecting, holding on, because sometimes we will have luck, nothing to worry, the market will probably recover later this year, many Experts predict that, and I think that is true. So I'll hold my coin until the value is high

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

I do not think that oether is the future. But the broadcast is certainly part of the future, which is hard to imagine without scam projects and hakrei attacks on the network)

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

nothing is going to be the next bitcoin, but ethereum is a solid project in itself. It's like comparing apples and oranges
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?

I doubt but I think ethereum will remain seated on the 2nd place, which I think is the best seat in town. Ethereum has a lot of offsprings since there are countless of tokens out there that are ethereum based so most likely, there will be more and more people buying cheaper ethereum.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

We all se that market start reccovering but very slow. And ethereum growing up again. I know a lot of people who start their investments from ethereum so it has a great reputation and will survive in the future
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

I think what will happen over the next 2 years
I do not agree with you. In coinmarketcap now ethereum is second position but it will not become next bitcoin. Bitcoin is always leading coin. It is a mother of crypto. So there is no any altcoin which will be next bitcoin.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?
lots of talk about it and still eth is on its position. a promising alt but it also has suffered from recent market shake if you ask me. many say ripple is even more promising

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

The quality and vastness of the Ethereum Platform will survive many more ups and downs of the crypto currency. I am sure that the best alternative coin has sufficient strength. And this feature in my opinion makes the future of Ethereum more confident.

At the moment, Ethereum has a very small transaction rate in the network. If the developers do not solve this problem, the ETH will soon replace the more promising EOS.

Lewan

Activity: 1008
Merit: 19

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Too late. I could've been positive for last year. But this year the ethereum was a big disappointment, and it had to stabilize it to win the old trust.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

Even in the winter, many were convinced that ethereum should take the place of Bitcoin. But now, such prospects seem to me very vague, and less realistic.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

There is a chance that part of bitcoin's capitalization will pass to eth in 2018.
But price for etherium will not be so high because supply of eth much more than btc.

And don't forget about Bitcoin Cash Wink
In principle, I agree with this opinion. Ethereum is able to grow well in both popularity and price next year, especially if the planned improvements will be implemented in it. However, ethereum will not be able to become Bitcoin, this coin will always remain the unique ethereum.
In the relationship of these coins, Bitcoin's behavior at the end of this year, as well as next year, will mean a lot.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

I hope that this coin can survive after such a strong fall. I believe in this project and that the market will go up soon. Today the market looks promising.

wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

Ethereum is the best crypto coin that exists at the moment. It is used by almost every member of the crypto space and I think it is too undevalued. Bitcoin would be replaced by Ethereum but first in a few years from now.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

Yes, I believe that ethereum is a future platform that can be used by all people in all fields of work and their needs

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

No matter how bad the news background around etherium  is, it did not lead to a fall in prices, the market as a whole has a cyclical dynamic, and over the years cryptocurrency prices fall and grow every year, and each time this is accompanied by panic and cries about the market’s collapse.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Goal of ETH is to replace blockchain with internet third parties. It is a promising idea, has a greate potential, and goes very well in its progress. Also, ETH/BTC is low and ETH may break down trend line in the market.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will still come first. Etherum will be in the top three of the main Altcoins, despite today's decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: