Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:19:14 PM

Bictoin fork and lending coin? looks nice

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:22:22 PM

New Bitcoin fork ! what the different between interest and POS ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:26:05 PM

With Bitcoin Interest ("BCI") you can choose either a weekly or monthly interest period to park your coins and claim your share of the collective interest pool. When you decide to park your BCI coins you agree to not move your coins until the current round has ended. If you choose to move your BCI coins before the round has ended, you will not receive an interest payment which is why it is in your best interest to lock in your coins for the duration of the round. Miners receive 12.5 BCI from each block they solve, and with every block that is solved an additional 1 BCI coin is generated and placed into the interest pool to facilitate interest payments accordingly. The Weekly round uses 30% of the interest pool for payouts while the Monthly round uses the remaining 70% of the pool for payouts. Every round your interest payment can decrease or skyrocket depending on the people participating and the amount you hold.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:16 PM

With Bitcoin Interest ("BCI") you can choose either a weekly or monthly interest period to park your coins and claim your share of the collective interest pool. When you decide to park your BCI coins you agree to not move your coins until the current round has ended. If you choose to move your BCI coins before the round has ended, you will not receive an interest payment which is why it is in your best interest to lock in your coins for the duration of the round. Miners receive 12.5 BCI from each block they solve, and with every block that is solved an additional 1 BCI coin is generated and placed into the interest pool to facilitate interest payments accordingly. The Weekly round uses 30% of the interest pool for payouts while the Monthly round uses the remaining 70% of the pool for payouts. Every round your interest payment can decrease or skyrocket depending on the people participating and the amount you hold.
I think for the 30% weekly interest package for the payment and while monthly round use 70% of the pool for payment. I think with Any round of interest payment what we feel if at 30% 70%! whether we feel fair.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:13:21 AM

Happy for your launch of bitcoin interest on Jan 2018, We are glad with you on new-year, a great project which is a new technology to help support the progression of the overall ecosystem. Glad to know your savings technology will allow miners and coin holders to get an additional benefit.
newegggo

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:59:42 AM

Another fork? Nice.
Any one have calculated the price of all the forks combined?

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:35 AM

Happy for your launch of bitcoin interest on Jan 2018, We are glad with you on new-year, a great project which is a new technology to help support the progression of the overall ecosystem. Glad to know your savings technology will allow miners and coin holders to get an additional benefit.
What the exactly time bro? I see they said the fork will occur at 22nd January. I like the idea that have interest pool which have two rewards on every blocks. So could we mining BCI or hold bitcoin for fork?
newegggo

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

What the exactly time bro? I see they said the fork will occur at 22nd January. I like the idea that have interest pool which have two rewards on every blocks. So could we mining BCI or hold bitcoin for fork?
I guess it will be like all the other forks. We can get BCI by simply holding BTC.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:59:32 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 05:42:34 AM by moonfrost21

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!
Thanks for the update, I hope there will be more exchange and wallet that will support this fork. This is actually better thatn previous hard fork and segwit2x because there will be a use of this new fork.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:18:50 AM

Will see after the launching of the site in January 2018. If there will be many supporter to this it will became famous. but forking bitcoin is too difficult to do.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:15:43 AM

Technology is very common to our life nowadays. It seems like it becomes a part of our body. As time moves forward, everything around us changes. We have become a generation almost entirely dependent on technology, and because of technology, everything seems like become possible just like this Bitcoin Interest that made it possible to handle many transactions per second while reducing the bottlenecks and log of the legacy version of Bitcoin. This is very interesting project and I be stay tunes to this because I want to witness the upcoming better progress of the community by the help of this Bitcoin Interest.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:29:22 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 07:56:23 AM by SweetSv

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!
Thanks for the update, I hope there will be more exchange and wallet that will support this fork. This is actually better thatn previous hard fork and segwit2x because there will be a use of this new fork.
Good news. Exchange Hitbtc will be interesting for a fork. Quite a lot of people have their bitcoins there. I think it will help attract attention and make fork successful.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:48:56 AM

Another fork? Nice.

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization
newegggo

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:29 AM

Another fork? Nice.

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization
Of course all forks are below bitcoin capitalization Grin
Since the forks are going, with each fork worth hundreds of dollars, the total value is getting higher and higher.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:43:04 AM

Another fork? Nice.

The capitalization of the fork will certainly be less bitcoin, but it can make a faster and cheaper transaction unlike bitcoin.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:22:33 AM

Is it a new Bitcoin hardfork again? Seems like hard forks became very popular, after China has banned ICOs lol
I think the main reason why this hardfork occur is that it provides more profit to bitcoin owners becuase they are given the opportunity to get a another coin for free.
So it means they are been rewarded for the hardfork that is going to happen? I mean how they will get their free bitcoin? Btc as what I observed is that they really wanted to upgrade their transaction speed and also the fee that's why this fork will be going to happen.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:34:31 AM

Is it a new Bitcoin hardfork again? Seems like hard forks became very popular, after China has banned ICOs lol
I think the main reason why this hardfork occur is that it provides more profit to bitcoin owners becuase they are given the opportunity to get a another coin for free.
So it means they are been rewarded for the hardfork that is going to happen? I mean how they will get their free bitcoin? Btc as what I observed is that they really wanted to upgrade their transaction speed and also the fee that's why this fork will be going to happen.
There is no free bitcoin here its the Bitcoin Interest coin (BCI) it will automatically give you a portion if you are holding a bitcoin before the snapshot happen so you will have a BCI coin it was stated that hitbtc will support this fork so if you have bitcoin in hitbc you can trade that bci into btc if trading is already enabled.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

Will see after the launching of the site in January 2018. If there will be many supporter to this it will became famous. but forking bitcoin is too difficult to do.
HitBtc is already supporting it so i think its safe to say the coin will enjoy its fair share of success around and also been able to lend and earn interest is a great investment on the coin. If am sure there is mutual agreements when lending and there is a fixed interest rate coin will really make an impact in crypto-community

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

Nowadays its getting difficult to understand why a fork happens. Is it really to make transactions easier, faster and secure or is it just because of some interest miner community ? 
mr.teacher

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

Nowadays its getting difficult to understand why a fork happens. Is it really to make transactions easier, faster and secure or is it just because of some interest miner community ? 

It's because of financial reasons. They all want money. Miners and fork creators. There are many miners that can't mine bitcoin due to complexity. So why not create such an opportunity for them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: