Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:43:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

Wow, Botcoin Interest is gaining the attention of the people around here in the community of crypto currency. They pay attention to the BitCoin Interest platform, as well as to the goal and objectives of this project for the community. Furthermore, with the idea of Bitcoin forks, it's like the airdrop for those who are already holding bitcoins. Moreover, through this project, the amazing fact is that it is like a utility token which people can be used for lending, saving and interest. This project has a lots of potential to be look forward.
You are right, the project is quite promising and quite popular as it turned out. We are now waiting for the launch of this project, so at this stage there are many more different issues. I think with the launch of the project everything will be settled and many people will be convinced of its success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Wow, Botcoin Interest is gaining the attention of the people around here in the community of crypto currency. They pay attention to the BitCoin Interest platform, as well as to the goal and objectives of this project for the community. Furthermore, with the idea of Bitcoin forks, it's like the airdrop for those who are already holding bitcoins. Moreover, through this project, the amazing fact is that it is like a utility token which people can be used for lending, saving and interest. This project has a lots of potential to be look forward.
You are right, the project is quite promising and quite popular as it turned out. We are now waiting for the launch of this project, so at this stage there are many more different issues. I think with the launch of the project everything will be settled and many people will be convinced of its success.
Agree with you, guys. Nice fork and no cancellations or errors, as it happens recently with others. Good luck to all investors and simply interested of project persons.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's
Yeah i hope there will be airdrop or campaign like article to get some of this coin coz is a good store of value plus all the interest you get..just the few days ahead to see how it goes
They are reading our comments, suggestions and opinions and I think that one of these days they will update us if there would be bounties, campaigns, airdrops and other participating actions they can give to have more support from us but right now all they need is patience from us and support to strengthen the community.
They will surely reply when there is a real concerns . It's hard to follow a thread that active and constantly answering to questions that are already asked and answered before . Users should do their own research first ! the team has more important stuff to take care of .
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's
Yeah i hope there will be airdrop or campaign like article to get some of this coin coz is a good store of value plus all the interest you get..just the few days ahead to see how it goes
They are reading our comments, suggestions and opinions and I think that one of these days they will update us if there would be bounties, campaigns, airdrops and other participating actions they can give to have more support from us but right now all they need is patience from us and support to strengthen the community.
They will surely reply when there is a real concerns . It's hard to follow a thread that active and constantly answering to questions that are already asked and answered before . Users should do their own research first ! the team has more important stuff to take care of .
Not only users for anything before we approach some one it is better to do research and gain knowledge, then we can approach for the expertise to get his instructions understand, if not we cannot catch or understand at least what is Bitcoin interest fork. Lets hope bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank of crypto currency.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

A 1:1 fork of bitcoin which itself means it's an airdrop of sorts , you just need to HODL the coin and you get paid for the effort of doing so
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

A 1:1 fork of bitcoin which itself means it's an airdrop of sorts , you just need to HODL the coin and you get paid for the effort of doing so
Yes. Only keep your bitcoin at hitbtc and you will get you BTC as 1:1 fork. What price of BCI will be, everybody?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

I don't think the word investing is the right word for that. if this coin was asking for Investment you will not find me here with all those people questioning the project, but you are just going to claim your bitcoin interest which for me is zero-risk since I'm going to do that through hitBTC exchange and I will hold it or sell it. and of course if everything goes fine and they built the trust maybe I will investor in it.
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

Is this coin only available form hardfork? Is it mineable? Then how much the price of this coin would be?
Hope this can be successful
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

Is this coin only available form hardfork? Is it mineable? Then how much the price of this coin would be?
As we have predict about BCI price maybe around $200-300 or if we have some clear about this project and BCI team meet their roadmap, i think start price will be over $500/BCI
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:21 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 11:48:16 PM by Baltman

what is start price for this bti coin? Why are these clones not wanted by anyone? Someone believe in it

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

astonished to know bitcoin interest platform is trending where we can deposit our bitcoin and get interest from this decentralized savings community. Their team conveys they do not control bitcoin interest nor they do control the mining or distribution of bitcoin interest. Bitcoin interest seems to help the community of miners and coin holders to drive the industry towards success.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

Hope to see more updates and developments on this thread. I keep on looking for more details to be able to spread and advertise Bitcoin Interest features that would probably catch investors to trust them. Developers must always here to answer all querries to attract members to join this project.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:31:18 AM

I don't see a problem with the name as long as they don't go full retard and claim that it is the real bitcoin like some bcashturds do.

Good luck with the project.

Is that you?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

Yes, I agree. I hope there is a bounty thread for this project or having a Signature Campaign, it will be good to interest the investors as well.
There is actually a bounty campaign but it is on Twitter Campaign. I don't see a signature campaign so far. I'm not sure about the reason but I never saw bitcoin fork who made a bounty campaign in promoting it. It is actually the first one I saw that made a twitter campaign about the fork.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

Hope to see more updates and developments on this thread. I keep on looking for more details to be able to spread and advertise Bitcoin Interest features that would probably catch investors to trust them. Developers must always here to answer all querries to attract members to join this project.
yes I guess they are developers or founders of this project they should always be active here to answer all querries in order to attract members to join in this project. so this also adds people's trust in this project.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

As we have predict about BCI price maybe around $200-300 or if we have some clear about this project and BCI team meet their roadmap, i think start price will be over $500/BCI
You are a great optimist, I think until the team showed themselves to do such bright forecasts early. If all forks would have been such a successful bitkoni would have cost much more.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

The interest is given by this project has no limit...so you can get high amount of interest by parking some coin...so it is much easy...so buy some coin & get some interest easily...
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

Any project can have difficulties before launching. From this no one is immune. We just need to wait and support the development team. And do not panic among users.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

Problems will always exist, but people live to solve problems, although sometimes they create them themselves. I hope the team will solve the problem and we will see a new bitcoin with a small commission.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

The interest is given by this project has no limit...so you can get high amount of interest by parking some coin...so it is much easy...so buy some coin & get some interest easily...
You can earn alot just having this coin or by lending it...it create a really good scenario for sharing and earning..It will be good to keep tabs on these project because it has a success rate and soon many will realize its potentials

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: