Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46454 times)
MeisterDiego

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

This Guys Failed to pay their developers. Look at this link!!

https://github.com/BitcoinInterest/BCI

They didn't pay their developer and copied the whole commit for them to be able to use it. This is a clear sign of a "SCAM".
This is now their Official Development page : https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest . It was updated last year.

These guys can't be trusted. Don't be fooled by airdrops and forks. If you buy into it, you'll lose what you have.
Anyone can post things on github, that is FAKE. Our Dev. team is hard at work, Source code will be released soon. Please do not trust any source code claiming to be ours unless it is linked to from our official site http://bitcoininterest.io.
Dude remember this feedback of yours?

hahahaha this is clearly a scam, they couldnt even think of a new name they 100% ripped https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039735 haha, maybe you should go try BitcoinCashX im sure you will make millions....and why stop there EtherX to.... haha

You couldn't even think of a new name man.

Brand new user, broken link, zero facts... Seems like a legit post to me. Oh and they used red, so it must be legit. Come on people. Provide valid statements, or questions, otherwise your post just make you look silly. The real question is, who put you up to this Smiley
Broken? You guys are funny!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=344915
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

This Guys Failed to pay their developers. Look at this link!!

https://github.com/BitcoinInterest/BCI

They didn't pay their developer and copied the whole commit for them to be able to use it. This is a clear sign of a "SCAM".
This is now their Official Development page : https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest . It was updated last year.

These guys can't be trusted. Don't be fooled by airdrops and forks. If you buy into it, you'll lose what you have.
Anyone can post things on github, that is FAKE. Our Dev. team is hard at work, Source code will be released soon. Please do not trust any source code claiming to be ours unless it is linked to from our official site http://bitcoininterest.io.
I entirely support you and I trust. Very frequently fair developers are substituted and to slander through lateral services. To example I can deliver myetherwallet and changelly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

It is good to know that someone is doing their own research.

Lets discuss a few things about the project. We don't need a bank, as we have an interest pool that acts as the holding address for the coins gained during a cycle.

Secondly we use a PoS style of payment to determine reward. This is something Ethereum has widely supported and would like to switch to some day. It takes the idea that your percent is based off the amount of coins staked against others. This allows for a fair and trustworthy interest gains as you are in control of what you stake.

Also we aren't promising outrages mining taxes, or offering crazy high percentages to just gain loyalty. So in other words, we have decentralized this whole process and put every aspect of the interest gains back into the hands of the users.

That is something not being done elsewhere. Don't care what anyone claims. Smiley
soferox

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

Also I'd love some user feedback on types of services they lied to see in platform where you stake your coins. We have been programming away and would love  to know of any ideas people might have. If you do please leave some comments here!

Thanks,
Aaron
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Creating a new coin takes a lot and lots of them never make the limelight. But if BI is forking off bitcoin, I think it would be easier to achieve their goal and better an already successful and profitable coin.
soferox

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Creating a new coin takes a lot and lots of them never make the limelight. But if BI is forking off bitcoin, I think it would be easier to achieve their goal and better an already successful and profitable coin.

The idea is for you to be able to lets use this example:

The BTC market is going to be in a decline, you can turn some of your BTC into BCI, park it and still be able to earn interest on the coin, even though market is dropping. The interest paid is not based on value of coin, but by the amount you have parked, which is immensely beneficial during market crashes or low points.

That is just one example, of course if you are able to park coins and leave them there for extended periods your interest can continue to grow and grow, its not a true compound, but very close to one.

Thanks!
Aaron Smiley
BreadandButter

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

wow another fork..
soferox

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

wow another fork..

A fork with a purpose Smiley I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have ! Just let me know

Thanks,
Aaron
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

You're right, having this project will give great opportunity those investors and users as I understand on this project have a potential in the future. As I read their white paper that the project will focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and may handle many transactions per second while reducing the lag of every transaction of the bitcoin.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

I was that bitcoin interest will get support form other exchange as well, but it seems that only hitBtc that will support it. I also heard that a new fork will happen soon and will get support form bittrex I hope that will not affect bitcoin interest.
this is good news after the next fork continues Bitcoin Interest will get this bittrex support form will make it easier for us to trade not only in one place. good work.

After fork doesn't matter how many exchanges support bitcoin interest, it's important for now before the fork take place, becuz having support from many exchanges means many people will get BI.
soferox

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

I was that bitcoin interest will get support form other exchange as well, but it seems that only hitBtc that will support it. I also heard that a new fork will happen soon and will get support form bittrex I hope that will not affect bitcoin interest.
this is good news after the next fork continues Bitcoin Interest will get this bittrex support form will make it easier for us to trade not only in one place. good work.

After fork doesn't matter how many exchanges support bitcoin interest, it's important for now before the fork take place, becuz having support from many exchanges means many people will get BI.

You are absolutely correct. The fork schedule is still on time and on track for the 22nd. Once that happens we will have the TestNet going to insure everything is functioning correctly. Platform signups among other things will begin then too.

We are still working with exchanges to get more on board. We have a few just waiting on source code to agree to partnership, however, the holiday has put everyone behind and so its taking longer than normal to get listings done.

Thanks,
Aaron
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

As the time goes by, I impressed and amazed on this project. While you park it generates a profit which will depends on the demand. The team of bitcoin interest helps the community of miners and coin holders alike, as they are the ones that continue to drive this industry towards success.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

I'm still glad there is much support for this, it won't be much, but it's decisevely bettere than no support at all.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

You're right, having this project will give great opportunity those investors and users as I understand on this project have a potential in the future. As I read their white paper that the project will focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and may handle many transactions per second while reducing the lag of every transaction of the bitcoin.
Yes, we need avoid a stuck and high fee as now at bitcoin transaction. My transaction is over 2week because fee is not enough Sad lol.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Bitcoin Interest is a very interesting project! In our currenct status here in the crypto currency, Bitcoin is still the top in the cryto world that people trust and support. Bitcoin Interest is getting more and more popular to the people around because it caught the attention of many people and hopefully this will continue and many more investors will come to invest here in Bitcoin Interest. By that, this will boost this project. I believe that sooner or later Bitcoin Interest had already been reached its nice goal for the community and people.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

I'm still glad there is much support for this, it won't be much, but it's decisevely bettere than no support at all.
Yes, have many others like you, include me. Huhm. I still waiting news about BI wallet with the high patient, day by day.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

Yes, have many others like you, include me. Huhm. I still waiting news about BI wallet with the high patient, day by day.
Bitcoin interest Fork seems promising in the current market as we hold coins many a times with no interest but with bitcoin interest now we can park our coins and get interest. am eagerly waiting for bitcoin interest will fork on January 22, 2018, seems it can handle many transactions per second while reducing the bottle necks and lag of the legacy version of bottle neck.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

Very good project, looks like a bank, long-term stable. Can you share the link to the mining pool?
Yeah the coin is like an investment bank but i dont till its launch yet so you cant possible mine till after launch which is possible close or you can join bounty campaigns if there is one

The good idea here is just keeping joining the bounty campaigns and hope that this project will be successful and then sell your token that you earned if it is in the trade market and equals profit.

Efta321

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

More exchange, more trading volume. Hopefully this gets great adoption. I am excited to claim free coins from this fork.
More forks, more tokens, more additional income. This forks are lately becoming a trend but its good for us who wants to get a piece of the new token for free.
that's what I am amazed with this project. Their fork has recently become a trend on the platform. this will also make the coin hunters will hunt for this coin.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

I like the process of issuing new coins, they give a chance for the appearance of a new, perfect coin. We know what will be the cost of the transaction from BI?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: