Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46454 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Very good project, looks like a bank, long-term stable. Can you share the link to the mining pool?
Yeah the coin is like an investment bank but i dont till its launch yet so you cant possible mine till after launch which is possible close or you can join bounty campaigns if there is one

The good idea here is just keeping joining the bounty campaigns and hope that this project will be successful and then sell your token that you earned if it is in the trade market and equals profit.
True, collecting thier coin through bounty campaigns is the best way to earn thier tokens. Investors will do it the other way around by purchasing and staking but for me I would still profit even if I didnt purchase thier coin.

I understand you then the investor in this project? If you will receive and so profit from this project? how do you do it?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

I was that bitcoin interest will get support form other exchange as well, but it seems that only hitBtc that will support it. I also heard that a new fork will happen soon and will get support form bittrex I hope that will not affect bitcoin interest.
this is good news after the next fork continues Bitcoin Interest will get this bittrex support form will make it easier for us to trade not only in one place. good work.

After fork doesn't matter how many exchanges support bitcoin interest, it's important for now before the fork take place, becuz having support from many exchanges means many people will get BI.
That's correct, that's why a lot of interested parties are looking for updates to know the exchange or maybe wallets that will support this fork. That way they don't have to move their Bitcoin if it is already in an exchange that supports this fork.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

Hello,

Normal i don't follow forks of bitcoin but this one can be interesting to follow for a while.
Readed that 30% of the block rewards are going to the interest pool.

As this is a fork of bitcoin, the block rewards are also the same as bitcoin?

vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

do I need to have bitcoin in my account or what?>
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Sorry I could not understand how this fork thing will work out.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

do I need to have bitcoin in my account or what?>
If you have a bitcoin with you holding just understand you will not get any interest for the coin which you are holding if it raises only thing we do we just sell, if coin value fall down we loose but we still know bitcoin value will ultimately increase but what about holding coin with no interest?  Huh So we have bitcoin interest where we can park our coin and get interest.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

My opinion, I think you can get BI and see what the team will do with the coin, it's a kind of airdrop where you can forget about the coin if it is unsuccessful and earn if it has value.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

My opinion, I think you can get BI and see what the team will do with the coin, it's a kind of airdrop where you can forget about the coin if it is unsuccessful and earn if it has value.

You are right, nothing to lose. Only those investors that invest to buy BI might lose but they also have a good profit if bitcoin interest project succeed. The higher the risk the higher the profit in return, if and only if this project succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

i think is just to hold and see how it goes after fork, thats what i think personally it will be a great idea to see how it launches and how its own community forms around it

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

You are right, nothing to lose. Only those investors that invest to buy BI might lose but they also have a good profit if bitcoin interest project succeed. The higher the risk the higher the profit in return, if and only if this project succeed.
You are right, you really can not guess, maybe 50 to 50. We can only hope and wait patiently for what will happen next with this coin.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

You are right, you really can not guess, maybe 50 to 50. We can only hope and wait patiently for what will happen next with this coin.
Wow, another coin that I can get it for doing nothing! I really wanted to support this coin fork until the fork has been completed then get the free coins.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

January 22 is nearly approaching, fork will be done so we better get ready and save bitcoin to earn much for the fork. The fork will have 1:1 ratio. We must prepare for it.
To save your btc you must then use BI platform, this platform will help us to avoid the incoming fork. I am also wanted to witness the fork and how does this platform will really works.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

You have a point dude, but somehow bitcoin is already proven on its performance. So, now lets fucos on this bitcoin interest as we all know this project has a great potential and could be have a profitable in the future.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

January 22 is nearly approaching, fork will be done so we better get ready and save bitcoin to earn much for the fork. The fork will have 1:1 ratio. We must prepare for it.
To save your btc you must then use BI platform, this platform will help us to avoid the incoming fork. I am also wanted to witness the fork and how does this platform will really works.
Do you mean that you can not only save, but also increase the value of your portfolio? If so, then I agree, lose money I do not see the possibility.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Creating a new coin takes a lot and lots of them never make the limelight. But if BI is forking off bitcoin, I think it would be easier to achieve their goal and better an already successful and profitable coin.

You're right, having this project will give great opportunity those investors and users as I understand on this project have a potential in the future. As I read their white paper that the project will focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and may handle many transactions per second while reducing the lag of every transaction of the bitcoin.
Yes, we need avoid a stuck and high fee as now at bitcoin transaction. My transaction is over 2week because fee is not enough Sad lol.

You are better off using an altcoin like XMR, ETH, LTC, DOGE, etc if you want to avoid transaction fees though which are better and more reliable than a random fork of bitcoin
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Well said, you are definitely right with your opinion. Nothing will lose if we join this project. And if bitcoin Interest succeed then those who believed in this project will gain more profit. They just need to join the airdrop and hold some bitcoin.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Do not compare it not entirely airdrop, forks and airdrops. Some airdrops it is deceit, in which earns money only developer. And here we have present , interesting fork with own plan for the future.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Creating a new coin takes a lot and lots of them never make the limelight. But if BI is forking off bitcoin, I think it would be easier to achieve their goal and better an already successful and profitable coin.

You're right, having this project will give great opportunity those investors and users as I understand on this project have a potential in the future. As I read their white paper that the project will focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and may handle many transactions per second while reducing the lag of every transaction of the bitcoin.
Yes, we need avoid a stuck and high fee as now at bitcoin transaction. My transaction is over 2week because fee is not enough Sad lol.

You are better off using an altcoin like XMR, ETH, LTC, DOGE, etc if you want to avoid transaction fees though which are better and more reliable than a random fork of bitcoin
Just not ETH Smiley, but for example DOGE is very good, has a very small transaction and is very fast. I like altcoin.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Hello,

Normal i don't follow forks of bitcoin but this one can be interesting to follow for a while.
Readed that 30% of the block rewards are going to the interest pool.

As this is a fork of bitcoin, the block rewards are also the same as bitcoin?

No we do not take 30% from the block reward. We have revised the original PoW and call it Enhanced proof of work as the block no sends two rewards. THe miners still get 100% of their reward at 12.5 and another 1.08 is sent to interest pool.

70% of the pool is used for monthly payout and 30% is set aside for weekly payouts.

What are the two periods of interest needed for?

The two pay periods are for those who want to get interest on a monthly basis, which yields the higher reward, and also we have a weekly payout option for those who want to get paid weekly.

The point is some people have a small amount of BCI, so monthly will yield them a better reward, where if you have a ton of it you could possibly make more during weekly payments. Basically the point is to give people options Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Bitcoin Interest is not just a project thag come out here in the crypto currency community wothout having something to prove to all of us. Bitcoin Interest is not just having the name of bitcoin without anything to show off. Additionally, this project is a Decentralized Savings Community that is promising to all the people here. I am looking forward to the Bitocoin Interest upcoming fork that will occur at January 22nd, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT, or at block 505083. So for all the peope working on this project, GoodLuck.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: