Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Which exchanges are supporting it?

I think at the moment two exchanges are supporting the Bitcoin Interest Fork - one is HitBTC and the other is Okex.  I am not % 100 sure, if I am wrong please correct my mistake.

Well, that's a good news because HitBTC is a big and old exchange site that gain trust to all traders in the world. Hoping to see more improvements and good news.

By this Im sure BCI will be more popular now, I hope many trading sites will support bci fork. I also hope that a lot of serious investors will support this project. Good luck to the devs.
Actually if want BCI more popular for everybody we still need some action like sharing at twitter crypto analytist or some expert. They are the best person suitable to promote BCI.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

The team managed to improve transaction costs, this is already very good. And this is only the beginning. I think this project has a good future

Well, for now, mate, We must wait for the end of the ICO, Hopefull If the project is successful they can begin their roadmap after the ICO.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:45:31 AM

The team managed to improve transaction costs, this is already very good. And this is only the beginning. I think this project has a good future

Well, for now, mate, We must wait for the end of the ICO, Hopefull If the project is successful they can begin their roadmap after the ICO.
Maybe we can wait but there is no ICO for this bitcoin fork. You can get this coin with holding bitcoin while waiting a long time to go, i hope this coin will be likely the same as BCH price because ive seen so many potentials to be like BCH
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

Many projects may look risky, but Bitcoin Interest looks safe. I think that you still need to read more about this project if you invest in it
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

As long as coins are well-secured on this site then it will be safe of course. Security is what everyone are worrying about as long as online and crypto are concerned. If BI can guarantee that then I believe they are in for good business
yes if BI can guarantee the security of the savings of these customers is very make people trust about this project. good luck.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

As long as coins are well-secured on this site then it will be safe of course. Security is what everyone are worrying about as long as online and crypto are concerned. If BI can guarantee that then I believe they are in for good business
yes if BI can guarantee the security of the savings of these customers is very make people trust about this project. good luck.
I think Bitcoin Intrest is a very high potential project and one day it will surely become successful due to its promising and effective nature of coin. Many people will get profit from this project by investing in this project. They are also well focused on the security of the coin and the data of their users which will increase the trust of the users in the project and project will grow rapidly in the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

The technology bitcoin interest used focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and their confidence that it can handle many transaction per second while reducing the bottle necks is a great commitment we figured while analysing arms we choose BI as we feel to be benefitted with this opportunity.
This is why we needed the fork to enhance or improved the btc system. BI technology is very futuristic because of its system that makes the transaction to be more faster than before. So let's wait for their latest updates as the fork is nearly coming.

You do not accidentally know when exactly the update will be announced, and when will the fork be split? I did not find such information.

LoL,  accidentally even BI Team doesnt know about this info. But better you follow them in twitter, so that you can get the infos quicker. In twitter they are more active as I can observe.

I do not understand what's so funny. The company said this plug. So they need to know when this development will be about. Or is this a cover for scammers? Someone has already talked about this earlier.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

You will not have to send us your BCI coins to park them. Just register your address on our site. Security is not an issue with this setup as you keep your coins at all time.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

I didn't read the concept but this last post gave me clear idea about the concept of the project. Where this is told clearly I have to register my address which holds Bitcoins to keep them in holding continuously in order to get interest on them. This sounds really cool and attractive if I understand well but will read with careful attention now.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

I am also interested in the concept of this project. The idea is very controversial and there have already been many conversations, some people trust this project, others do not. But the idea is interesting to me and so I regularly follow your updates.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

You will not have to send us your BCI coins to park them. Just register your address on our site. Security is not an issue with this setup as you keep your coins at all time.
I did not understand, just register the address? Do not have to transfer bitcoin to a exchange? If so, then it is very easy.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

I am not sure if they are going to launch an ICO since this is a Fork. Besides, the admin already said in this thread that this project doesn't need fundings from investors.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Clearly understand now how this fork works, well, I hope people would now understand this platform. We're hoping that after the fork, there will be big changes. And also many people still thought that this is an ICO.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I noticed that this project is not that popular compared to other new icos now. I am just curious if how BCI will gain more investors for that? I just hope that their plans are good now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

I noticed that this project is not that popular compared to other new icos now. I am just curious if how BCI will gain more investors for that? I just hope that their plans are good now.
The dev already said that this is not an ICO. This is a fork wherein btc systems will be updated and for this fork BI will help us to avoid the fork by parking our coin.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

I am not sure if they are going to launch an ICO since this is a Fork. Besides, the admin already said in this thread that this project doesn't need fundings from investors.
The management team is doing a very hard work in this project they have been consistent from the start and hope so they will be till the end this will make this project more stable and the users much happy.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

This project is very nice. Of course, I will continue to support this project. Even just from the start i am supporting this project. Bitcoin Interest has a lots of potential and capabilities that can really make more people in the Bitcoin Interest Community engage to it. Moreover, I am glad to the developers of this project that is really working hard for the success of this project. I hope that the developers will continuously make the Bitcoin Interest better and better. I am looking forward for the success of this project, especially that it is with a side of Bitcoin that provides benefits for the people.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Maybe we can wait but there is no ICO for this bitcoin fork. You can get this coin with holding bitcoin while waiting a long time to go, i hope this coin will be likely the same as BCH price because ive seen so many potentials to be like BCH

Yeah, most of bitcoin forks are successful now and most of them already have a value in the markets. Also their price are keep increasing now. So I really hope that bci will be successful too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

Many projects may look risky, but Bitcoin Interest looks safe. I think that you still need to read more about this project if you invest in it

And you say this on what basis exactly? There have been around 10 forks of BTC at this point and only one Bcash survived anything, rest all trashed out
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

And you say this on what basis exactly? There have been around 10 forks of BTC at this point and only one Bcash survived anything, rest all trashed out
I agree, foolishly to reason there is a risk or not, it is crypto. We cannot know beforehand one or another project will shoot. But in my opinion, this fork is really not bad.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: