Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46448 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Its only 4 days remaining until they launched the fork for bitcoin. Are these really gonna happen guys? What do you think? Have they collected enough to support their platform?
Yes I think this project  will surely and successfully launch the fork. It is unlikely it will lack support because so many people are observing and are influenced by this project.

Yes you are right, even though some members are silently monitoring and observing this project I am sure that they all will help this project to be successful.
But, I personally think that with just silently monitoring and observing this project is really useless because they have no support at all for this project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yaroslavskoll

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

i would invest on this bitcoin.its so great
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Perhaps this project sounds good - you can "park" your capital, but you must take into account the risks
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

so I have my first experiences...

BI give us the information that the fork is going to be supported from HitBTC and Okex ?

I dont know too much abou HitBTC but yesterday I sign up in Okex.  Everything went smooth. I also bought some TRX and thought in the afternoon I withdraw them to my MEW.

In the afternoon I wanted to sign in in my Okex account and the system did not accept my password (yes correct password, I wrote it down after I sign in)

Password recovery with email is impossible.

The only thing u can do is download the app and try to login there with phone number.

After several emails that I sent to Okex support which being ignored. today I finally could sign in with the Okex App.

I wanted to withdraw my TRX to my MEW and what happens?  KYC ! 

For 100 usd value TRX  they want me to do the KYC Verification and also a Video verifcation.

This must be a joke !!!

I dont understand how BI can work with this scammy Exchange together !
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

This project is very interesting. For me, I will continue to support this project. It has a great platform also. Because a Bitcoin Interest has a lots of potential and capabilities that can really make more people in the Bitcoin Interest Community engage to it. Moreover, I am glad to the whole team of this project that is really working hard for the success of this project. I hope that the team will continuously make the Bitcoin Interest better and interesting. I am looking forward for the success of this project, that will bloom in this community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Well, until January 22, there is not much time left and we will see soon how the fork will happen. Does anyone trade on the chinese exchange?
I'm also waiting for this date. I'm interested in how the project and this coin will develop further. I am interested in this project and I will continue to follow its news.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Well, until January 22, there is not much time left and we will see soon how the fork will happen. Does anyone trade on the chinese exchange?
I'm also waiting for this date. I'm interested in how the project and this coin will develop further. I am interested in this project and I will continue to follow its news.
I guess there are just few more days before the long waited fork to occur. Make sure that everything is prepared and dont do any trading while the fork is ongoing.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

BI give us the information that the fork is going to be supported from HitBTC and Okex ?

I dont know too much abou HitBTC but yesterday I sign up in Okex.  Everything went smooth. I also bought some TRX and thought in the afternoon I withdraw them to my MEW.

In the afternoon I wanted to sign in in my Okex account and the system did not accept my password (yes correct password, I wrote it down after I sign in)

The only thing u can do is download the app and try to login there with phone number.

After several emails that I sent to Okex support which being ignored. today I finally could sign in with the Okex App.

For 100 usd value TRX  they want me to do the KYC Verification and also a Video verifcation.

This must be a joke !!!

I sympathize and this is very bad news for me. I have a token of micromoney and it is traded only on this exchange and it is certainly not safe to send bitcoin there.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

This must be a joke !!!

I sympathize and this is very bad news for me. I have a token of micromoney and it is traded only on this exchange and it is certainly not safe to send bitcoin there.
Yes, some of this trading websites are a bit suspicious and they have a large number of the process involved in their account recovery which has mand many people to lose trust in them. But there are also some legit exchanges which can keep your money safe and also give you greater chance to earn them. I think this project should be a list of such websites which are trusted.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Which exchanges are supporting this fork?
Will it be of similar value of BTG?

until now, hitBTC is the only well known exchange that will support Bitcoin Interest forkز The market is who will set the price, we don't know yet. BTG got support from bittrex while BI not.

If these are the fork for bitcoin. I think the price of BCI will also be big if it's successful. So the investor will be lucky and shall benefit, profit or maybe instant rich?

sathvik112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Bitcoin interest community is more promising as every customer seek customer loyalty they are also legit with their policies in white papers that they recognizes that to have a viable and robust ecosystem that the miners must be treated with fairness and respect.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

This must be a joke !!!

Sad to here that, anyway thanks to the one who posted above that he/she share his/her experience about that site. They are very strict and they can also do this trick to scam some investors that cannot make a kyc verifications.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

This must be a joke !!!

Sad to here that, anyway thanks to the one who posted above that he/she share his/her experience about that site. They are very strict and they can also do this trick to scam some investors that cannot make a kyc verifications.
Well, not everything can be trusted especially in crypto world and before believing into something it's better to do some background check. Anyway, the fork is nearly coming so we must be ready to experience some major dump/pump  of the coin.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Its only 4 days remaining until they launched the fork for bitcoin. Are these really gonna happen guys? What do you think? Have they collected enough to support their platform?
Lets find out, we got nothing to lose though if we park our bitcoin in the supported exchange although the fees might be a bit of problem to those who have small amount of bitcoin like me. Hope it'll be worth it.
Hoping also that after this fork, btc will rise again so that my btc will also increased its value. Moreover, I think everyone will be happy if the transaction fee of the bitcoin will be lower considering this is part of the fork. Also, bitcoin interest is here to help btc holders to avoid the fork and parked it while gaining some interest.
Of course, I do not know how the bitcoin price will change now, but before the previous forks the yen was going up. Many wanted to get an extra coin.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
I really don't think so , if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard that will also make the alts crash with it . Cryptocurrency reputation is based on bitcoin , all the new commers in the crypto world ,first they tought the only digital currency is bitcoin and then they start to learn more . So bitcoin is the base and i don't see any alt tapping it ,not for a long time.
Just wondering this, at some point, bitcoin price was crashing down but like ethereum it's going up, does that mean that if bitcoin price will go down so hard, just like what you mentioned, will not automatically mean that other alt coin will crash too right? or am I wrong with my opinion? Hoping for your response Smiley
I believe that the price can fluctuate by hundreds of percent both bitcoin and efirium, but the crypt forever came into this world and will always have value.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Yes I think this project  will surely and successfully launch the fork. It is unlikely it will lack support because so many people are observing and are influenced by this project.

Yes you are right, even though some members are silently monitoring and observing this project I am sure that they all will help this project to be successful.

No point really "monitoring" this project cause it's a fork and there's nothing really to do apart from waiting for the fork to happen and then it's waiting game again to see the community response to the coin
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

I guess there are just few more days before the long waited fork to occur. Make sure that everything is prepared and dont do any trading while the fork is ongoing.
Well, all we can do now is to find ways on how to avoid the forks because in this state the value of bitcoin will be  affected. BCI is I think the best option to make because in this platform we can gain profits by just parking our coin during the fork.
Efta321

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

Bitcoin Interest is a new project looking so interesting..it is a some how looking like bitcoin but doesn't trying to be bitcoin..so hope this will be a big project..
I do not understand what you mean by looking like bitcoin but not trying to bitcoin, I think this bitcoin interest is one of the bits of bitcoin.
That why we call this is "fork". And of course no altcoin or fork can become to Bitcoin, everyone have a wrong sight about any fork Smiley.. lol. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency which never can beat!
oh so I also do not really understand with this, I can only support and hope this project is successful.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
I really don't think so , if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard that will also make the alts crash with it . Cryptocurrency reputation is based on bitcoin , all the new commers in the crypto world ,first they tought the only digital currency is bitcoin and then they start to learn more . So bitcoin is the base and i don't see any alt tapping it ,not for a long time.
Just wondering this, at some point, bitcoin price was crashing down but like ethereum it's going up, does that mean that if bitcoin price will go down so hard, just like what you mentioned, will not automatically mean that other alt coin will crash too right? or am I wrong with my opinion? Hoping for your response Smiley
I believe that the price can fluctuate by hundreds of percent both bitcoin and efirium, but the crypt forever came into this world and will always have value.
Do you mean price of BCI will not depend on Bitcoin and Ethereum price? Actually almost fork cannot avoid this Wink. Because Bitcoin and Ethereum now is the biggest coin at crypto world.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Parking our coins in Bitcoin fork interest seems secured as we can additionally gain interest, it is a better choice to out for me as many a times I do not get any additional proof when there is no raise in coin.
Having not bad amount of bitcoins on your purse you will be able to earn additionally, not considering increase of the rate of himself bitcoin. Simply storing bitcoin on exchanges - you earn on each fork. True for it is necessary follow for the crypto-world and to look, to which exchanges is necessary to store them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: