Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11231 times)
Fett11

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

Will allow GPU mining?

They use x11 algorithm, so yes, you are able to mine with GPU. With CPU as well btw.

X11 is for Dash mining, or coins created on its base. Honestly I like x11 more than sha256.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

in telegram you announced an ‘internal exchange’, what does it look like?

what is the minimum amount for buying coins?
There will be no minimum for buying coins, thank you.

no minimum for buying. but there is a minimum of deposit, an i right? on your website setter that you may deposit your coins starting from $100. it is quite reasonable i know, however, it is hard to predict now whether mined coin would be enough to do anything or not.

by the way, your calculator stopped working from yesterday, when i tried to use it Sad Shocked
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Dev, good luck to your platform.

Are you going to work with any online services like eBay, AliExpress, Amazon?

This will lead to a high demand for your coin. Going to a restaurant is a good thinks, but what is really powerful is to buy real goods just by mining. You know, Bitcoin is the most widely spread but there are few places where you can use it..

It's time to change the world and start using crypto as a mean of payment. Thus your coin has a big advantage compared to BTC. But ONLY if you are succeed in having contracts with such companies. So good luck again!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

I’ve made some calculations, because you offer is so cool.

Well, if I deposit $100,000 for a 100-days period. If it is 1.57% a day, then we have 100 days with a total return of 1.57% x 100 = 157%. It must equal to $157,000 of profit. Why does the calculator show only $87,000 instead? Furthermore, there must be a bonus of 0.3% which is $157,000 x 0.3% = $471.

I understand that your formula may be slightly deferent, then I ask what the formula is. To be honest, I more believe to your calculator, because using my I would have enormous returns Smiley Smiley

Anyway would be so nice to have an answer from you to make it clear.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Will allow GPU mining?

They use x11 algorithm, so yes, you are able to mine with GPU. With CPU as well btw.

X11 is for Dash mining, or coins created on its base. Honestly I like x11 more than sha256.

X11 is probably nice for solo mining. You will not be able to mine any BTC (sha256) while you are alone, or at least do not have quite a great number of ASICs. That's why lots of people prefer Dash to ohters. Several months ago (in Spring I suppose) I tried to obtain some ETHs by myself. It's quite hard now as well. I think such coins that have connections to real goods and services are coins of future. I'm just scared that the gov may put some restrictions on mining, because you do not pay any taxes. Actually you do, but you pay directly to the systeme of a particular coin for transactions done avoiding the governmets taxes system. I hope it won't become illegal in several years because lots of people who bought miners will suffer a lot. Me as well.
Ngocdai82

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Hi dev,
Why I don't find any ativation email, even if in spams and I still login normally without activing. As schedule, 12nd Jan You will lauch internal exchange: "The countdown for the internal exchange ends and it officially launches for investors to utilise". until now, I don't see any countdown timer on web?
On roadmap, I also don't see you mention when you will release desktop wallet and when can we stake pgx coins?
Could you give more details and explain why?
Thank you
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Well, if I deposit $100,000 for a 100-days period. If it is 1.57% a day, then we have 100 days with a total return of 1.57% x 100 = 157%. It must equal to $157,000 of profit. Why does the calculator show only $87,000 instead? Furthermore, there must be a bonus of 0.3% which is $157,000 x 0.3% = $471.

I understand that your formula may be slightly deferent, then I ask what the formula is. To be honest, I more believe to your calculator, because using my I would have enormous returns Smiley Smiley

I think you are mistaken, yes. I'm pretty sure the formula is a bit more complicated. At least these returns are better than in any bank, even if we are talking about new crypto banks. Getting goods with money earned by mining without changing them is a great thing.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

very attractive for this coin can be used for mutual benefit for those who have, consumers and entrepreneurs will be greatly facilitated. congratulations to the PagareX team and developers.
I wonder what is the exchange used for this coin? best regards

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

Hi dev,
Why I don't find any ativation email, even if in spams and I still login normally without activing. As schedule, 12nd Jan You will lauch internal exchange: "The countdown for the internal exchange ends and it officially launches for investors to utilise". until now, I don't see any countdown timer on web?
On roadmap, I also don't see you mention when you will release desktop wallet and when can we stake pgx coins?
Thank you

How do you understand ‘internal exchange’? I also fulfilled the form on the website, but haven’t checked email box yet. I will write to dev if I face the same problem.
pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

Will allow GPU mining?
Yes of course you will be able to do this.

Will allow GPU mining?

Thanks for your feedback we think the same way!

You were on the right way but you got to do it like : 1.57% + 0.3% (Bonus) = 1.87% a day. So the $87.000 are the profit you get  + $100.000 return from your investment after 100 days. Our calculator is correct, please keep in mind that the daily return can always change. If there is anything else we can help you let us know, thanks.

Hi dev,
Thank you
The internal exchange will be visible today yes sir. Keep in mind that you won't be able to trade on the internal exchange until the ICO ends. We will inform you about all the next steps in our news channel, thanks for your patience sir.

Dev, good luck to your platform.

Are you going to work with any online services like eBay, AliExpress, Amazon?

This will lead to a high demand for your coin. Going to a restaurant is a good thinks, but what is really powerful is to buy real goods just by mining. You know, Bitcoin is the most widely spread but there are few places where you can use it..

It's time to change the world and start using crypto as a mean of payment. Thus your coin has a big advantage compared to BTC. But ONLY if you are succeed in having contracts with such companies. So good luck again!
Thank you very much sir!

We are currently in talks with some companies, of course we will inform you about everything in our nes channels.

You are right it is time for new payment systems and we would like to achieve that together with you in this year!
Ngocdai82

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Me:"Hi dev,
Thank you"
PagareX:The internal exchange will be visible today yes sir. Keep in mind that you won't be able to trade on the internal exchange until the ICO ends. We will inform you about all the next steps in our news channel, thanks for your patience sir.

I have 4 questions, why you only answer 1 of them ? I'm relly interested in yr project, but something is not logical. And I don't want to mention about pre ICO again that you don't have any exactly answers
Thank you
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

So the returns are nice. I badly want to pay by mines resources. I invested real money, or fiat, so why couldn’t I earn the same)
Logan22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

Where will you operate first? Of course, it will not be global at the start because you need to test your system for bugs and the likes. The adaptability of merchants will be one challenge as well as the volatility of cryptocurrency.
We would like that our members start operating the systems for us all around the globe, if that does not work we will take over of course. We tested our systems during a two month period and all bugs and issues were fixed. Of course there will be more bugs to fix and we will do that of course. You are right the volatility is the next thing but thanks to our quick transactions we can put this problem a bit a side. To get merchants in is not the easiest thing but we believe and know that with the right people everything is possible!

Good project! I find it really useful!

Also have a question about merchants. Have you already negotiated any contracts with companies? Or are you working on this right now? I know several online markets (mostly of digital goods) which accept BTC as a payment, however, BTC is easily tradable nowadays. What can you offer to those merchants who do you like to work with?
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

what is the minimum amount for buying coins?
There will be no minimum for buying coins, thank you.

That’s cool  Cool I do not like to invest in projects with high enter barriers. I’ve not so much of funds to invest, so I would like to create a little portfolio of different coins buying during ICO or by participating in bounty program. I actually like that you do not have any bounties and decided to use another method of attracting people: affiliate program. Suppose it’s much more effective!
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

very attractive for this coin can be used for mutual benefit for those who have, consumers and entrepreneurs will be greatly facilitated. congratulations to the PagareX team and developers.

They started from $1 and promise increasing by $0.25 a year. But I saw they also have a goal of $40+ passing some time and it seems like a great push of coin forward.

I believe in the coin since they have lots of options for ordinary users.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

Hi! Nice project because big sharks are not contributed here. Mostly you are focused on miners, awesome! Good luck then!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

They started from $1 and promise increasing by $0.25 a year. But I saw they also have a goal of $40+ passing some time and it seems like a great push of coin forward.

I believe in the coin since they have lots of options for ordinary users.

$40 cannot be fairly true. I mean it can, but it’s just an estimate with lots of bias. Real increase based on demand. I suppose when the project has several beautiful contracts investment flows are obvious. Quite clear to happen!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

You were on the right way but you got to do it like : 1.57% + 0.3% (Bonus) = 1.87% a day. So the $87.000 are the profit you get  + $100.000 return from your investment after 100 days. Our calculator is correct, please keep in mind that the daily return can always change. If there is anything else we can help you let us know, thanks.

Oh nice. Yeah, I forgot that it is maximum possible return of investment. If 0.3% just added daily then I feel encouraged to invest more Smiley But at first I want to try affiliate program, because if I take 5-10 people to you project I will be very rich and happy Smiley
Jokerrr

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

Hi dear PAGAREX! I do not understand what happened, what's going on? I transferred to 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR  in my bitcoin a purse 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR ! I made 2 transactions 3dedfeb99fa3fac1f062e619087ba32ca9b3aabe386bc2591a3bf4de1dd7d8c5 - ea25f260b46afc52b748e704c179d844720ec87d2f34e44e69dcf9272f289397 ! they are already fully confirmed! and you can see that they are credited to my wallet 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR ! but why are you still not adding them to your balance? Why is this happening? I specially collect money early, that would have time to get into ico ! HELP !https://chain.so/address/BTC/1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR

What do you mean by adding money to balance? If you made a transaction, then you should have some coins. ICO is just coming. I think you get coins with the start of ICO
Vankloten

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

hey yooyo

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

what will the ico price be, do we know that ?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: