Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11231 times)
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

The money has come! I waited for them 7 days! I am very happy !!  Wink Smiley Grin Grin Grin

That’s exactly what I was talking about! Really Smiley
You panicked a lot. Was reasonable, but I’m happy too that you got your money! Best wishes!
This project is really perspective! We need to believe and everything will be nice!
Begin2018

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Ok, just to clarify.  We can exchange BTC to Pagarex coins today at 3pm pst right?
ohmaiheaven

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Ok, just to clarify.  We can exchange BTC to Pagarex coins today at 3pm pst right?

it will be tomorrow  24 hours from now
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

The money has come! I waited for them 7 days! I am very happy !!  Wink Smiley Grin Grin Grin

That’s exactly what I was talking about! Really Smiley
You panicked a lot. Was reasonable, but I’m happy too that you got your money! Best wishes!
This project is really perspective! We need to believe and everything will be nice!
The fact is that my friends get money in 20 minutes! but I have 7 days! I was afraid that a mistake in my wallet! Thank you !!!!

Just some technical issues. PGX has just started its way.

Hope it will be Milky Way  Wink

How will it be possible to watch the internal exchange movement?
rabiikessis

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

I deposited some DASH, transaction had 17 confirmations, after several hours the funds are not received yet.. still waiting.
MAGICKJOE

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:59:17 AM by MAGICKJOE

[] PGX Wallet

Google Store =  We couldn't find anything for your search - “PGX Wallet”
Apple Store =  No results for “PGX Wallet”
Windows app store = No results for “PGX Wallet”

Huh  Grin   Angry

Have a Good Luck…

iBinatog

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

[] PGX Wallet

Google Store =  We couldn't find anything for your search - “PGX Wallet”
Apple Store =  No results for “PGX Wallet”
Windows app store = No results for “PGX Wallet”

Huh  Grin   Angry

Have a Good Luck…

When are the wallets going to be active?
Is there a chance that these coins will be traded on other Exchanges other than your Internal exchange?
Thanks.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

Is there a chance that these coins will be traded on other Exchanges other than your Internal exchange?
Thanks.

Internal exchange is the first to go. Then after ICO coin will be available on others.

Wallet exists and work. Now I think with some issues (due to posts about waiting of transaction for a long time)
Crypto2435

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.

How do you withdrawal it manually? Also how does the withdrawal option work? Do I put a address in the blank space where I want my BTC/DASH to be sent to? (for ex. if I wanted to send my BTC/DASH from PGX to Binance, do I just copy the Binance BTC or DASH deposit address and paste it in the withdrawal address and then it'll be sent to Binance?)
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

hi! it is ico day, i know there are lots of users on your platform, hope all the issues are fixed. if there is no minimum to invest, i would likely to participate before mining starts. how does decreased rate of btc affect token purchase?
koka73

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

I can not log in for several days.
I receive the message Wrong credentials.
did a password reset 20 times.
The new password sent to the email is also Wrong credentials.
support can not do anything.
already open 3 tickets for my problem.
I wanted to catch up on the ICO.
but if so solve the user's problems,
then I'm not sure if I want to ICO.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

I can not log in for several days.
I receive the message Wrong credentials.
did a password reset 20 times.
The new password sent to the email is also Wrong credentials.
support can not do anything.
already open 3 tickets for my problem.
I wanted to catch up on the ICO.
but if so solve the user's problems,
then I'm not sure if I want to ICO.

What’s wrong actually! Could you describe? Because I can log in easily.

ICO started I suppose. I haven’t open the website today. Hope no problems will appear!

Possibly now the support of PagareX should answer quickly.
ohmaiheaven

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 07:27:30 PM by ohmaiheaven

deleted. Cheesy
koka73

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

I want to log into my account. I enter login and password.
I get a message - Wrong credentials.
I click on Forget Password, I do a password reset.
on my email I get a new password.
I enter a new password. I receive the message Wrong credentials.
and so on a circle.
used different browsers.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

I want to log into my account. I enter login and password.
I get a message - Wrong credentials.
I click on Forget Password, I do a password reset.
on my email I get a new password.
I enter a new password. I receive the message Wrong credentials.
and so on a circle.
used different browsers.

There could be a problem with password auto-reset system also. Send them an email or smth
koka73

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

There could be a problem with password auto-reset system also. Send them an email or smth

in support of 3 tickets openly.
Yesterday they answered and tried to help.
but they could not help yet.
the last support answer was 20 hours ago.
Yoverdot

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

Thanks.

Internal exchange is the first to go. Then after ICO coin will be available on others.

Wallet exists and work. Now I think with some issues (due to posts about waiting of transaction for a long time)

Do you know what exchanges PGX is going to enter? It’s not crucial but I have several like in a preferable list. So would like to know

Could I invest directly from my DASH wallet? Or do I need to deposit some on pagarex platform? I think it may be reasonable to avoid this procedure due to technical issues of different types.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry

That's fine, and I appreciate you trying to help.

Telegram, Discord - almost everything these days except Skype (which works perfectly through a proxy) - uses websockets which is not supported by most corporate proxy systems, because most of them are based on, if not are, squid.

No issue though, as the limiting factor of this means that developers that adhere to ONLY this way of communication, actually cut out a HUGE percentage of those that CAN actually make a massive difference in the market and the coin itself. Not all users that can buy/sell/trade or develop are home users you know Wink

#crysx

Yep! Understand! The most popular platforms for marketing are telegram, Facebook, slack. Rarely discord, or other services. But botcointalk as well. This is the main platform actually for ICOs probably. Some projects pay not enough attention to the forum, nevertheless, 99.99% examine btt for sure.

Ah! Using of crypto media portals is also widely spread. But I suppose for a little (or not) fee. Anyway it’s persistent. Such listings or just media take money for every action including “up to the top”, increase of rating, writing and placing the topics. Bitcointalk is free, moreover, all the users can write here and nobody can edit or delete your messages (despite self-moderated topics).

About a HUGE percentage.. Hm, maybe you are right. I’m not sure though, because investors who are eager to invest will definitely find an ability to avoid any proxy system Smiley

There are no such things as 'investors' here.

Not unless they are buying into the companies that run these ICO's, if there are businesses or companies in the first place. That is the ONE biggest issue this Crypto industry has, and that is the twisting of the words that are used. These are not 'investors', these are 'gamblers', nothing less. Buying digital coins for the 'hope' that they will go up in value is simply gambling. Buying into a company that has has you with vested interest in the success of the company, is 'investment'.

I come from a corporate background spanning more than 30years, which is why I left that bumhole style of business Wink

It is very hard and cutthroat, but also because YOU as a user (I was one of the Admin) cannot change anything, so any issues that arise from accessibility in the network in a job that spans almost 8-10hours of your day, will mean you miss out on a lot, especially if trading.

So accessibility is a MAJOR part of all of this. Allow accessibility to the main core of the 'project', and you will see a number of newcomers that did not have the chance prior, because the majority of their day is spent in corporate networks. Thsi is why my company is focused more on that side, than 'just' the home user. That is where real money is as well as the home user.

Anyway, you make some good points, but I think if you want success more than a few hundred BTC here and there, you need to 'expose' yourself to as many as you can.

#crysx

EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry

That's fine, and I appreciate you trying to help.

Telegram, Discord - almost everything these days except Skype (which works perfectly through a proxy) - uses websockets which is not supported by most corporate proxy systems, because most of them are based on, if not are, squid.

No issue though, as the limiting factor of this means that developers that adhere to ONLY this way of communication, actually cut out a HUGE percentage of those that CAN actually make a massive difference in the market and the coin itself. Not all users that can buy/sell/trade or develop are home users you know Wink

#crysx

Yep! Understand! The most popular platforms for marketing are telegram, Facebook, slack. Rarely discord, or other services. But botcointalk as well. This is the main platform actually for ICOs probably. Some projects pay not enough attention to the forum, nevertheless, 99.99% examine btt for sure.

Ah! Using of crypto media portals is also widely spread. But I suppose for a little (or not) fee. Anyway it’s persistent. Such listings or just media take money for every action including “up to the top”, increase of rating, writing and placing the topics. Bitcointalk is free, moreover, all the users can write here and nobody can edit or delete your messages (despite self-moderated topics).

About a HUGE percentage.. Hm, maybe you are right. I’m not sure though, because investors who are eager to invest will definitely find an ability to avoid any proxy system Smiley

There are no such things as 'investors' here.

Not unless they are buying into the companies that run these ICO's, if there are businesses or companies in the first place. That is the ONE biggest issue this Crypto industry has, and that is the twisting of the words that are used. These are not 'investors', these are 'gamblers', nothing less. Buying digital coins for the 'hope' that they will go up in value is simply gambling. Buying into a company that has has you with vested interest in the success of the company, is 'investment'.

I come from a corporate background spanning more than 30years, which is why I left that bumhole style of business Wink

It is very hard and cutthroat, but also because YOU as a user (I was one of the Admin) cannot change anything, so any issues that arise from accessibility in the network in a job that spans almost 8-10hours of your day, will mean you miss out on a lot, especially if trading.

So accessibility is a MAJOR part of all of this. Allow accessibility to the main core of the 'project', and you will see a number of newcomers that did not have the chance prior, because the majority of their day is spent in corporate networks. Thsi is why my company is focused more on that side, than 'just' the home user. That is where real money is as well as the home user.

Anyway, you make some good points, but I think if you want success more than a few hundred BTC here and there, you need to 'expose' yourself to as many as you can.

#crysx

You are totally right! Accessibility must be considered as a main thing, especially during ICO, when at least ability to buy coins (with fully working service that includes investing, landing, depositing etc) should take place. What I think about PagareX and what actually makes me calm is that ICO is not a huge part of the project. They focused on mining of the coin and I suppose do not pay appropriate attention to this. But it’s a fault for sure.

Still believing that all bugs will be fixed quite soon.
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

I deposited some DASH, transaction had 17 confirmations, after several hours the funds are not received yet.. still waiting.

This might takes some time. As I understood from the thread better not to panic. I’ve only 5 transaction confirmations for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: