Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11229 times)
Begin2018

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

how long did it take for your btc to transfer to pgx account?
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

Finally that succeeded to be bought 300 PGX. A price makes 1.5$

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
alphaque

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

i entered the PGX amount, but the BTC amount to pay did not show up and there is no BUY or CONFIRM button, which browser you guys were using??
Billysez

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

Is there a limit on how many you can buy?
Also when I enter amount of PGXto buy, the BTC doesn't covert and no buy button.....
Crypto2435

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.

How do you withdrawal it manually? Also how does the withdrawal option work? Do I put a address in the blank space where I want my BTC/DASH to be sent to? (for ex. if I wanted to send my BTC/DASH from PGX to Binance, do I just copy the Binance BTC or DASH deposit address and paste it in the withdrawal address and then it'll be sent to Binance?)

Can USA residents buy the ICO coins??? I read USA residents are banned from the ICO. I want to know if this is true or not.

Begin2018

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.

How do you withdrawal it manually? Also how does the withdrawal option work? Do I put a address in the blank space where I want my BTC/DASH to be sent to? (for ex. if I wanted to send my BTC/DASH from PGX to Binance, do I just copy the Binance BTC or DASH deposit address and paste it in the withdrawal address and then it'll be sent to Binance?)

Can USA residents buy the ICO coins??? I read USA residents are banned from the ICO. I want to know if this is true or not.

Wait, US resident are banned from this?
fitprofit

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

is there a button or something to hit after enter the amount of PGX you want?
I don't see button when enter amount too ((
Begin2018

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

is there a button or something to hit after enter the amount of PGX you want?
I don't see button when enter amount too ((

It must be lag, I went back to the dashboard and hit GET PGX and this time it loaded everything. try that gl.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

What are the cryptocurrencies that you are going to accept during the initial coin offering? How much is the minimum purchase that we can order? Project PagareX is great while there is an option to deposit your PGX coins and have monthly interest. I wonder, however, what are you going to do with deposited funds to maintain returns.
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:01:31 AM

Im interested in pagarex ico but i really need if it is true that some US states banned ico?

Begin2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:07:59 AM

If some states are banned, i want my money back. They should have listed on their site if so.
Crypto2435

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

If some states are banned, i want my money back. They should have listed on their site if so.

According to a youtuber, he actually got a respond from support saying USA and China are banned from ICO. Plus their KYC is coming soon too which means that you would have to authenticate yourself. I just want to hear it from here if its official that USA can or can't participate.
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:35 AM

According to a youtuber, he actually got a respond from support saying USA and China are banned from ICO. Plus their KYC is coming soon too which means that you would have to authenticate yourself. I just want to hear it from here if its official that USA can or can't participate.

How do you know KYC is coming soon?

If residents of the USA and China are banned from ICO the OP should clearly let them know before investing, and if KYC is coming soon the OP should say it. Some people won't want to submit sensitive documents for KYC.
Crypto2435

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

If residents of the USA and China are banned from ICO the OP should clearly let them know before investing, and if KYC is coming soon the OP should say it. Some people won't want to submit sensitive documents for KYC.

Because if you go in your profile section, in the right side it says "KYC coming soon". If you don't submit documents to authenticate yourself then I believe you wont be able to pull out your money or trade. At the end of the day I rather do everything legally then get into some problem. Good thing I didn't put in money.
Begin2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

Because if you go in your profile section, in the right side it says "KYC coming soon". If you don't submit documents to authenticate yourself then I believe you wont be able to pull out your money or trade. At the end of the day I rather do everything legally then get into some problem. Good thing I didn't put in money.

Again, the OP should have stated this in RED BOLD letters. I know I'm not the only USA resident who invested, please respond OP.
Crypto2435

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:29:57 AM

Again, the OP should have stated this in RED BOLD letters. I know I'm not the only USA resident who invested, please respond OP.

Maybe they don't know or forgot. I would like to find out as well. Also check this post out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353750.0
Begin2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:12 AM

Has anyone been able to download the wallet from the site?
majidt91

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:18:15 AM

Maybe they don't know or forgot. I would like to find out as well. Also check this post out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353750.0

Well that makes sense in terms of SEC and regulations. I'd imagine getting an ICO approved in the US must be a nightmare.

.. Pretty good time for me not being American Wink Just teasing. I wonder how they will deal with US Participants.
majidt91

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:40:32 AM

So how long does the ICO last for?

Also, what happens if Pagarex is unsuccessful in selling all of the tokens?

nevadaorion

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

yeahh, i get it at $1.75. hope it goto the moon soon,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: