Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3677 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:19:42 AM

Yes bro it must be. If  you look at the statistical graph of last one year of BTC you can ensure about BTC that what is happining of BTC. So hold BTC if you can and smile in future. best of luck Undecided Grin Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:25:54 AM

Well there is no any point of holding the bitcoin because bitcoin's value is now decreasing. Insted of that one can sell his/her bitcoins and then buy them back when bitcoin reached at very low price.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
It seems that you are newbie by activity as well as by knowledge Because here you are saying that thing which is not expecting by a experienced user .
Here you need just see the graph of bitcoin since 2009 to today , you will found that big dump and also big jump in price .
If you will aware about it that what way of making investment are profitbale then you will found that if we can invest in bitcoin then we can make more than 10 times per year our money will change .
So why you are thinking a small dump in price as a big plunge , see it as a opportunity where you can buy and can make money easily with small.up in price of bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

just hold my friend
mathiasjuvouni

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

What I think is that Bitcoin won't go higher in the next year, but other Cryptocurrencies will go. For example Litecoin, or Ethereum have still potentials.
outlandz (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

Thank you all for so much replies.
It's good for me to see how people feel about the dip that's going on right now.
Yes, i am a newbie. Yes, i could do more research and gain more experience.
There was a moment when i sold my coins, i did not have much btw, when i saw the price of the bitcoin dropping and almost lost my profit. Ofcourse i bought them back later on and i saw the price going up and up. My fault that i sold them. Now that was a panic moment for me. So i have been there before. Lesson 1 learned.
But this time, the dip was/is so heavy, that i was wondering if there's a serious crash going on. Been reading a lot, most of the newspapers talk about a serious crash, and individuals talk about hodl because it will go up, for sure.
That's when i posted my question here.
I still see the price going down, or kind of getting stable at 13.000 euro's, around 15.400 dollars, but i won't panic this time and hodl. If there will be a loss, hopefully temporary, i'll accept that. It's a part of the game..
Again, thanks for the replies, and hope we'll see a lot of buyers kicking the bitcoin up again.

Kind regards,

The noob.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

After a few days of continuous rise, the current bitcoin is slightly down to $ 17000. Many people predict that bitcoin will drop to $ 10,000, but I think it is unlikely that bitcoin will reach $ 25,000 by the end of the year. I believe in this because the market capitalization of the crypto market continues to increase for a long time.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

Fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin is not anything new. It is common place over the years following the law of demand and supply. Whatever goes up will come down and vise versa. No cause for FUD. I expect it to still rise back above $20000 before the end of the year.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

I do not see any compelling reasons to be anxious about this bitcoin correction, since this has been a continuous market dynamic throughout this year, and you only need to a keep an eye on the graphs of 2017 to identify more than six important corrections of more than 30% and at this moment we are going through one of them. We must be aware that volatility is a constant in this market so we must be sure that this game is just in an initial phase and still has a great room to grow.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

Well there is no any point of holding the bitcoin because bitcoin's value is now decreasing. Insted of that one can sell his/her bitcoins and then buy them back when bitcoin reached at very low price.

Noobs sell low and buy back higher, people who understand how this market works don't. If you haven't sold at peak levels, then why should you do so if the price is going down? It makes you not only look like someone who doesn't know what's going on, but in current market it will very likely make you lose out. If you don't know when to sell at peak levels, how will you know when to buy at bottom levels? It's an important bit of market understanding that you're missing, which probably means that you shouldn't be investing in anything. If you do anyway, then it's more like you're gambling, which is something that's only based on luck....
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

I will still hold my bitcoin because i'm pretty sure that it is just a temporary and it will go up again. It always happen to bitcoin that's why bitcoin is volatile it goes up and down so don't panic sell, wait for the price to increase again.

If in bitcoin, i believe it would be happen again uptrend where the price break the all time high again.
If talking about other altcoin, i am doubt. So now holding is good waiting the price up.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:53 PM

Dont be afraid dude it's okay if the price of the bitcoin decreasing bevause you have chances to buy more bitcoin  with cheap price. For sure many peolle now buy bitcoin so it will recover again and for sure it wilk increase the price in the few days only. So to those people have bitcoin in their wallet right now better if you hold your bitcoin and wait the price to increase more again.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:45:42 PM

Noobs sell low and buy back higher, people who understand how this market works don't.

LOL, these are very famous last words Smiley
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

Thats was in the past. bitcoin price is going down as i'm speaking right now. the best advice now is sell and buy later when the market settles.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:39 AM

Based on the blockfolio, the bitcoin value seems have its own issues this past few days because sometimes it's in the peak value and after 5 hours, the value will decrease but in my opinion, it will never turns to zero because for me it's just part of each coins. There will be a dropping of value but maybe it's just for short term which means that the price of bitcoin will increase more than we can imagine.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

I think it is not a big dump that I we are saying through this thread , here we just need to see toward the positive factors that are benificial for us .
First of all here price is still at high level where we are with total net profit , here we are not in loss at all because price is less get down ( 300-400$) then what it get rise , so why we should take much tension , we should see it as an opportunity to buy more and more bitcoin and also we should see toward altcoins market where price of most of the coins getting rise speedily , so here we can suppose that it is really a better thing for bitcoin to go down because it made altcoins market up that was down since long time .
kobo_eth

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

Well 2 things happened today:
1) Coinbase started offering BCH
2) Emil Oldenburg, one of the starters of bitcoin.com sold all his bitcoins and told everyone that the bitcoin has no value as payment system because it's extremely slow and has become unusable. He switched to BCH.

It might recover who knows. But fact of the matter is that this guy is right and bitcoin itself has no future as a payment system. Once people start to see this, it will go to 0. So be careful, my advise would be to spread to some alt coins.

I am pretty sure the real reason for the entire market collapse is something else. Maybe some news which are not yet public or will be made public quite soon.
Even if there is a secret plot of dumping BTC for BCH like what Oldenburg does, it is not working, as BCH is a subject to immense losses in value these days. It started in gdax at 9000 USD, then started trading at 3500 USD and then collapsed below 2000 USD. So the reason must be somewhere else.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

Thats was in the past. bitcoin price is going down as i'm speaking right now. the best advice now is sell and buy later when the market settles.
The price keeps falling, but the same too grew high reaching a new milestone above $19000. So, whatever the situation might be, price will surely retain and reach a higher value in a gradual manner or with the periodic growth. Taking the price fluctuations into consideration it is good to make use of the low price as an opportunity to buy more.

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

Yea. It is going down very strongly. dropped to over $ 5000. But I do not care because I know it will recover soon. Many people are investing in BCH. I think that is the reason why the BTC has fallen so sharply. Believe me it will recover stronger and will reach $ 20000 soon
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:11:33 PM

I am still holding. The fall in Bitcoin's price is due to the surge in BCH . It's quite obvious that they are pumping BCH again.
Am just waiting to see how hard they dump it this time. Bitcoin will grow stronger when BCH dumps it. Grin
Even though bitcoin's price is dropping down, im still holding my btc. Because I believe that every investment has it ups and downs you just to be positive that it will rise up again. And also i believe really that bitcoin will rise again after it's sudden fall. Evern though the price is inconsistent the community will grown stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: