Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3675 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

bitcoin price is better than fast because it's fast here but most people are not so much or I mean they can not afford the bitcoin so it's hard for someone else to buy it, but the way bitcoin holds is You will also earn a huge amount of its price every day so I can say that the price of bitcoin has decreased so you can buy and hold it for sure to make it here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:43:05 AM

The total value of coins in circulation will be 10 times higher than the average value of one-day foreign exchange transactions, reaching a value of $ 1.75 trillion.
The maximum number of Bitcoin coins that can be created is 21 million, a value that should be reached in 2140. In 10 years, the analyst believes that their number will reach 17 million, at the moment being on the market 16.3 million. So if we divide the total value of the coins in circulation over 10 years, estimated to reach 1.75 billion, to the 17 million coins, that would mean that the value of one alone will reach 100,000 dollars.

To reach 0 a bitcoin? never

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:52:41 AM

As I checked the price of the BTC, it has risen to more than $17,000, the downward price has come to an end, and I believe that the price of the BTC will increase rapidly. Therefore, you should buy Bitcoin the most at present and hold until the end of this year or beginning of 2018, the BTC rate is expected to reach $20,000. Because the reduction of the BTC is only temporary, the reason is that there are too many BTC sellers when its price reaches nearly $20,000. So keep calm to hold Bitcoin and wait until it increases strongly.  Grin

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

I believe there are 2 main options, futures trading and this post from another Bitcoin guru Emil Oldenburg.

But, this price fall will allow thousands of people to earn another millions $.

I personally believe in BTC, but also suggest to take a look at BCH, price rocketed for 42% during last 24h.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

What has happened to Bitcoin for the last six months or so is out of ordinary. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens again, when it plunges.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

What has happened to Bitcoin for the last six months or so is out of ordinary. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens again, when it plunges.
The great grow was just in 30 last days. That`s very crazy! Cryptocurrency now looks like a wildwest with it`s own rules and canons.
A lot of new investors came, especially from America (coinbase allow easily to buy btc,ltc,eth and bcc for fiat money on bank card)

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
for me i will keep holding cause bitcoin still increasing on this moment.  .maybe it will make a new correction again like what happened before which is making a long jump.  Cause i have doubts maybe this is not the end of bitcoin journey maybe it will continue before year end. 
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

I think it will be worth the next year and can give you good income. It is good to just hold my bitcoin because I believe it will be good in the future.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

I'm afraid I was sleeping during this event, that I now know it is related to bcash being listed on coinbase. No point in selling my bitcoins as the price is quite low, but I'm not sure if I will buy more right now, since it already recover a bit. I guess I will just keep holding and wait for it to start a full recovery, and we all know what a bitcoin full recovery normally means. So my plan is to wait for a while, and see if it gains some momentum, indicating that it is recovering, I will then buy and wait for it to get to new all time highs in the next days.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

I'm afraid I was sleeping during this event, that I now know it is related to bcash being listed on coinbase. No point in selling my bitcoins as the price is quite low, but I'm not sure if I will buy more right now, since it already recover a bit. I guess I will just keep holding and wait for it to start a full recovery, and we all know what a bitcoin full recovery normally means. So my plan is to wait for a while, and see if it gains some momentum, indicating that it is recovering, I will then buy and wait for it to get to new all time highs in the next days.

It happens this year 2017 that bitcoin value is successively increasing tremendously making it into a 1 million plus its rates. And if i have a bitcoin i used to hold it because this was just a preliminary increase of value, so expecting by next year it will reach the value $25,000K.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

I think profit taking is the issue here. People on profit  are releasing their hold and taking profit after a new high was made by bitcoin. I release half my holding and still holding the other half till next year.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

This is the time to buy more bitcoins because bitcoin price will increase soon, buy bitcoins until it's too late.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:36:32 AM

I agree. It'd not really an issue though since it's normal for everyone to have respective target prices.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:57:09 AM

I think any other coins are better for trading. But bitcoin should be hodl. It'll provide good oldness for many ppl Smiley
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

This is the time to buy more bitcoins because bitcoin price will increase soon, buy bitcoins until it's too late.

Actually there's no exact time to buy bitcoins since each time we execute our buy orders is the right time with bitcoins we are at good state if we buy now or in future since the rise up of bitcoins is nonstop and the opportunity can give us with this coin is huge, We can actually see more people getting rich from it year by year since they buy the bits when they feel to buy it and earn with it when huge pump comes.

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:06:37 AM

If a deep correction is coming, then it makes sense to sell, and on correction to buy back bitcoin. But in any case, bitcoin in my opinion will always recover. But it all depends on the whales that are manipulated by this market.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:58 AM

Nothing you do not worry. The discount is very normal. It will soon rise again and up over $ 20,000. Some reasons I guess for the price to fall are the shark btc sale to invest bch. and Korean trading platform hacked. I think so. But it will soon come back strongly in the coming days.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

Indeed Bitcoin did go for a dive when this topic was created due to the Bitcoin cash pump as a result of Coinbase's move. Not to worry though, since there have been similar instances in the past where Bitcoin has hit deeper plunges due to various factors but has always regained it's traction and has got back on its course soon enough.

As of right now, it's around $18k, slowly but steadily recovering from the fall so the choice is pretty obvious here: perservere and HODL!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:58:44 PM

Lol. If you sold a while ago, then you probably will be scratching your head right now with bitcoin recovering. As most experienced trader would tell you, these dumps are normal and can be caused by several reasons but there are always traders waiting to buy back so its never going to really crash

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:18:48 PM

Well, there's a massive sell wall at 20k on all Bitcoin exchanges, it's going to take a while to take that down.
It also doesn't help that we've seen some bad news in mainstream media, Bitcoin.com co-founder selling all his BTC and being public about it.

Most of my coins are timelocked, so I have no other option than to hold Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: