Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3679 times)
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
Whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a correction that will follow to balance the market. Market correction is what happened but don't worry bitcoin price will recover soon as it was used do.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:37:54 AM

Yes but in most countries due to tax regulations, most likely on Jan 1st there will be a sell-off.

That's one of the reasons why bitcoin right now fails to go to a ATH since everybody is expecting this sell off.

Especially in the US with the new tax codes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:57 AM

Probably its a correction. Well i take profit recently due to this holiday season but i wont sell all my coins at this time, i chose to hold it.

For me theres no need to panic its normal for the value to flactuate so we should not be disappoint if our expectation dont meet. Hodl is the best decision to make now because if you sell with the current value then you wont gain anything.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:16 AM

What's happening is just repeating its history from that day on and this isn't new in cryptos so better be used seeing it.
When we reach new ath expect that anytime soon it'll undergo some correction and will crawl again slowly up to the ceiling.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:37:46 AM

always choose to hold because I'm sure it will continue to rise and give a lot of advantages sometimes I also trade to grow my bitcoin.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

Well i think that this drop was expected as bitcoins prices increased too much is very small amount of time so correction was bound to happen.Bitcoins drops and soon bitcoins get covers the dump and rise to next level so i would recommend to hold your bitcoins, don't panic and sell you would only regret later.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:36 AM

What happens to bitcoin is the more expensive bitcoin price and more and more people are starting to invest in bitcoin, because the benefits of investing in bitcoin are enormous. ..
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:50 AM

we all see the price of bitcoin up and down very fast recently and i say bitcoin has comebacked where it belongs, no more pumping anymore, because the price is very fluctuatative so this is the time we should trade bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
mokovelll

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

I am new to Crypto (since late September) but have been (too) immersed in learning... I don’t know how long it will take for it to collapse, but personally, I am very concerned about the Bitfinex/Tether situation. If those Tethers are not backed by USD as they claim, this would be a catastrophe indeed.
volak11

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

Price didn’t trigger our bearish scenario yesterday and instead rallied to a strong area of resistance at 15912 ( Fibonacci retracement , horizontal overlap resistance, Fibonacci extension ) and a strong reaction could occur at this level to drive price down towards 12923 support ( Fibonacci extension , horizontal swing low support). Our next major level of resistance is at 17436 ( Fibonacci retracement , horizontal swing high resistance).

Stochastic (34,5,3) is seeing major resistance below 99%.

Trading CFDs on margin carries high risk.
Losses can exceed the initial investment so please ensure you fully understand the risks.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

You should not be worried. Its just a correction after Litecoin's dev sell all his coin. that makes the market falls down. But now, Bitcoin price has recovered. You can hold it now and wait to 2018
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:26:38 AM

You should not be worried. Its just a correction after Litecoin's dev sell all his coin. that makes the market falls down. But now, Bitcoin price has recovered. You can hold it now and wait to 2018
You are right, sometimes the price will dump and instead of worrying better make a decision on buying because not all the time
we will see a cheap price on bitcoin so this should be considered a big opportunity to buy and sell later when the price will pump again.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

I think it is just in bitcoin's nature to be volatile and I believe that there is nothing unusual about it. We should be aware by now that due to bitcoin's volatility the probability of increase and decrease of value is bound to happen, and we should accept that because it benefits us as well.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:36:07 AM

I would try to add more in this correction as from what I know it is caused by profit taking of whales and other traders. You don't need to worry about Bitcoin having a huge price decrease as usually it will soon recover, remember that if there arenno bad news that is when you know that it's price decrease is cause by profit taking. Maybe my next step or strategy would be shifting my balances from US Dollar to Bitcoin as it is one way to increase the quantity of my Bitcoin everytime it goes into a cheaper price.
No mate this is not correction people sold their coins for sake of profit and that thing has caused little bit of fall and don’t worry it will rise again bitcoin will keep on blessing investors and same will happen next a huge pump will take prices to the next record level and I think this is for the Christmas that pieces are bit down people want money they will again invest back after Christmas and rise will be very high at that time.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:14:19 PM

I think it's up to those people when they sell their earnings for bitcoin holds okay, they still hold and they still earn a great deal but I think it's even better to sell it immediately, because if it is time to take and lose your income there is a reason for you to lose it. So you can not predict that the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease in the present time.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

it is not a good idea to sell right now because the market is going up not down. it is always a good idea to sell when the market value starts dropping.
There is no point selling when you are not trading. The market that is plunging will still come right back up and that is the good thing about it.

It is a strong market and even if we have some whales dropping their positions and a lot complaining about the scaling issue, that does not mean it cannot be stopped and then we can start seeing some real life usage in the future, and with that things will get better and we can see an increase in demand for bitcoin.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:11:19 AM

I just check my wallet, it surprises me that it really plunges. Even so, I still will not touch my bitcoins, it never stays, it goes down a little then, it will rise big.
It fluctuates in the market as it comes down for some time and again goes up in the market, it has nothing to worry about as does happen. I will keep my bitcoin for longer period to be profitable. There are predictions that the prices will go up in future so it is a good news for those having bitcoin and have the planning to keep it for longer period as such they can get profit from their investment.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

Well 2 things happened today:
1) Coinbase started offering BCH
2) Emil Oldenburg, one of the starters of bitcoin.com sold all his bitcoins and told everyone that the bitcoin has no value as payment system because it's extremely slow and has become unusable. He switched to BCH.

It might recover who knows. But fact of the matter is that this guy is right and bitcoin itself has no future as a payment system. Once people start to see this, it will go to 0. So be careful, my advise would be to spread to some alt coins.
This is a bad news for bitcoin but i believe the price of bitcoin will soon recover, before there was many time bitcoin was dip and everybody thought it will go to 0 but after bitcoin price was increase strong. I think these time we can also buy more Bitcoin when bitcoin price is low. But if you afraid you can also convert to Bitcoin Cash because bitcoin cash was listed on coinbase then the price of bitcoin cash will grow up fast even it can reach to the price of bitcoin now
I would not blame anyone but I really see such move as an attack by most of these BCH guys and I really hope nemesis will catch up with them very soon.

Yeah, things are really not right with the way transactions are going with bitcoin as you have to wait for days before you can even make any transaction and even pay a lot of fee in the process when there are other coins that can do it better and that is not right and I hope things can be done soon.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

right now bitcoin is having a very bad thing because it previously touched up to the highest point of $ 20,000 and now the bitcoin price is around $ 14,700 lots of issues circulating in social media you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#social
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

I think because of the obsolete technology and price hike, along with too long transactions times, Bitcoin is slowly taking a back seat to other faster growing Crypto currencies, like XRP for example that has grown very fast over the last few weeks all of a sudden because the banks are behind it of course. Of course no one can predict the future and Bitcoin might surge in price after the new year. We do not have a crystal ball and only some insider groups of whales really know what is going on and what they plan to do in the new year incoming.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: