Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3679 times)
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
maybe the end of 2017 is the best bitcoin price because bitcoin price breaks up to $ 20000, for the year now bitcoin prices gradually start to fall, but in these days bitcoin has increased again even if only a few percent.
and I'm sure by the end of the year bitcoin will experience a pretty drastic increase ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

As traders certainly hope for bitcoin exchange rate is in need because with a crowded market situation makes them more eager in the search for profit and able to change the economy to be better than before.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

I think even though bitcoin prices are currently down, I'm still optimistic that the end of this year bitcoin price will go up drastically, because if we sell bitcoin right now, the drop of bitcoin price will get worse
irianto18

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

I will still hold my bitcoin because i'm pretty sure that it is just a temporary and it will go up again. It always happen to bitcoin that's why bitcoin is volatile it goes up and down so don't panic sell, wait for the price to increase again.
correctly . the key to patience because bitcoin prices could rise this year. bitcoin prices now can not be guessed
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Bitcoin presently is encountering an emergency on the grounds that in the event that you see this coin currently are less speculators. That is the reason the vast majority of the altcoins are expanding their esteem if this moving of speculation proceeds for an extensive stretch of time. There's a plausibility that bitcoin esteem is once again into unique value last January 2017
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

bitcoin is in a decreasing position due to various factors, now this may be the low bitcoin price. but many people are hoping that bitcoin prices can grow high and provide profit to bitcoin owners.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

You can see that the market in recent days surged continuously and adjusted strongly, so I think that at this point you can invest in short bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days and I believe that the main reason is that the capital from altcoin is being poured into bitcoin investment, so the new bitcoin prices have increased sharply in recent times.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Bitcoin will always be fluctuating in price. One can even profit from the fluctuations if one understands the market cycle well enough
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

You can see that after the bitcoin price has risen to $ 8500, the current moment is showing a sharp drop and correction at $ 8100. I think this is a necessary adjustment so bitcoin prices can continue to rise and altcoin prices may recover due to the fact that altcoin is being poured into bitcoin. So I think at the time you can start buying bitcoin and altcoin trading.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

Still hodl it for the better result in the future.  I also need to hodl for if i will sell my coins,  i won't earn nothing but i will get more losses. I bought my btc in much higher price,  so have to keep it for long.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

As of now the bitcoin price is stable in 8.1k dollars. It will go up soon and other altcoins will be pulled up by bitcoin. I don't know if it's time to buy now, if it starts moving up then it's time to buy
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

You can see that after several days of strong recovery, at the current price bitcoin is adjusting at $ 8200 level. The market is showing signs of slowing down and the prices of altcoin are going down sharply, so I believe that at this time you should only invest in short bitcoin and wait for the next progress of the market.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

bitcoin is now advanced and bitcoin prices are getting higher and higher, I really like bitcoin coins as an investment ingredient, everyone would also like bitcoin coins.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

Bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously, after a strong recovery many days in succession, the current point has fallen to $ 8000 level. The market is starting to decline slightly as altcoin prices are continuing to fall sharply in recent times. Therefore, I am betting that you should limit your transaction to minimize risk.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Too many people think bitcoin will end in a short time because bitcoin price is now very dump and bitcoin never touch $10,000 but I think must recover his market price in a couple of days. As I know BMW accept bitcoin for buying a car and too many companies involved with bitcoin, recently Skrill added in blockchain technology so it’s going to good result in a couple of days.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Too many people think bitcoin will end in a short time because bitcoin price is now very dump and bitcoin never touch $10,000 but I think must recover his market price in a couple of days. As I know BMW accept bitcoin for buying a car and too many companies involved with bitcoin, recently Skrill added in blockchain technology so it’s going to good result in a couple of days.
From the start we all know that this bitcoin is really unstable maybe it is really amazing because of its unstable price that is why many people around will gain or maybe loss on it depending on the patience. There is no surprise regarding on the bitcoin status this time everything is normal.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

From the start we all know that this bitcoin is really unstable maybe it is really amazing because of its unstable price that is why many people around will gain or maybe loss on it depending on the patience. There is no surprise regarding on the bitcoin status this time everything is normal.

Bitcoin price is volatility that is why the price always change ,when bitcoin price falling down don't be panic just grab the opportunity to buy more bitcoin and if bitcoin increase then it's good because you will earn from that.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Why are you people always scavenging posts from last year or something. DON'T JUST POST IN HERE JUST FOR YOU TO MAKE POST. Don't ever do that. Post more on those topic that are timely. Those recent news.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Bitcoin price is volatility that is why the price always change ,when bitcoin price falling down don't be panic just grab the opportunity to buy more bitcoin and if bitcoin increase then it's good because you will earn from that.

Yes it was the best thing you can do, the market price is always based on supply and demand  so you can take advantage of the situation every time the market price is dropping in order to hoard more coins when the value are low.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, the market is constantly fluctuating, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply, the current bitcoin prices are adjusted at $ 7700 and still on the impetus. fake The price of the altcoin is going down dramatically, so I believe that at this point you should not trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: