Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3677 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

when trading I will sell coins that I have when the price of coins is high and I have made a profit but I will hold and wait if the price of coins is low and I have not gotten profit and I believe that the bitcoin will definitely be high again

Definitely the price of bitcoins will pump up again after a few months because people are always investing so all we need to do is wait or invest even more today in order to earn a huge amount of profit when the market price pumps up again.

I also believe in the growth of the Bitcoin price. Many people now say that the situation that we see on the market now, is the crash. I cannot agree with these guys. It is something like a correction nothing more.

Bitcoin has often experienced bad things, and the unique bitcoin can always overcome bad conditions, I believe that bitcoin is still a popular thing so it can skyrocket at any time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

It is hard for anyone to predict the growth trend of BTC, and no one knows the exact reason that causes BTC to raise prices, which is why I always expect to market in my personal.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?

During the time when Bitcoin is on it ATH, people are holding it yet they did not know when to give up. So now that Bitcoin price is low than of December last year, some of these people ride the Bitcoin and losses when it's dropping. December last year is good to sell and right now, the best thing to do is but and hodl.
Hodl is the main choice for people who are optimistic about bitcoin. We are all in a choice where we have to try to leave bitcoin or continue to maintain and trust Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is indeed in an unstable movement and now we have to keep trying to believe how the future can change the current situation. The future of Bitcoin is bright and we must try to believe it.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Will,everythings will shock of  what happen of bitcoin now in the exchanges market,have a huge dump and we dont know exact explanation why its taking a huge plunges now,and where is those bullish market  thats we waiting for,thats why,so therefore in my own investment i still be in hodl and not selling position,because if you doing sell now all you can achieve a great loosing of your investment.

Holding your coins right now is the best decision you can make because the market price is still low and that is the reason why you should invest more as well while the market price is very low.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

I would not sell my bitcoin because the market now is red and selling my bitcoin now is the worst decision i can do in my life, because the value of bitcoin is just $6385, that price is so cheap i will not earn a good profit so i will just keep my bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
denisaardelean

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

You can see that the market is fluctuating hard to guess, bitcoin price after a sharp drop to the $ 6000 level now has recovered $ 400. Even though the bitcoin price is slightly recovering, the price of the altcoin is going down very drastically, the market is volatile and difficult to predict, so I believe that this time you should limit the transaction and best Should stay out of the market at this time and wait for the next bitcoin price movements.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

I would not sell my bitcoin because the market now is red and selling my bitcoin now is the worst decision i can do in my life, because the value of bitcoin is just $6385, that price is so cheap i will not earn a good profit so i will just keep my bitcoin.
You can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and falling very strong, now has recovered to $ 6400 after falling to $ 6000 level. I believe that at this time you can only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not invest long term because the market is in the downtrend stage and the bitcoin price will probably drop sharply at any time.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

Everything will be fine in time...
and I'm sure the crypto world will return to normal, especially bitcoin will increase again in the next few months ...
because in the world of crypto bitcoin is very influential ...
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

There is growing fear at the moment... we are wondering if the end is here or this is just a mare demand and supply playing out. The future have never been this uncertain.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

No one can know what is going on with the BTC, just having the hold and dreaming of a perfect commercial market is ok.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

now the price of bitcoin has dropped again so what I am doing right now is holding and I hope the price of bitcoin will rise and I will get profit, I believe it will happen
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

I keep bitcoin until now and I hope that it will grow to at least 500000$ in the coming years. Refusing Bitcoin is impossible, as this is the future of money.
Pherjen5

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Will,everythings will shock of  what happen of bitcoin now in the exchanges market,have a huge dump and we dont know exact explanation why its taking a huge plunges now,and where is those bullish market  thats we waiting for,thats why,so therefore in my own investment i still be in hodl and not selling position,because if you doing sell now all you can achieve a great loosing of your investment.
That is very normal for bitcoin, I think that we have already passed from such situation, but fro every time bitcoin perform so good in the end, I think that this time we also have the same expectation from bitcoin price and therefore we need to remain positive and continue holding our bitcoin.
katuhakuh

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Yes, for now, I have no doubt holding it back. Of course there is a problem now, but I really believe that the developers will solve it. Bitcoin has passed the catastrophic accident stage. Correction if the price jumps suddenly. After correction, Bitcoin continues its journey towards true value.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

well!
Only 21 million Bitcoins exist. Once all Bitcoins are dug, no new Bitcoins will be created. This is in contrast to national currencies, which are constantly expanding.
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

For me Hodl.Why? Because us we all know about cryptocurrency, there is ups and downs of price. So if you ask me personally if you buy bitcoin and you think you dont have any profit yet, just it it then sell it when its already bull run.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

Bitcoin is still in crisis now and consecutively dump in the market,thats why we still feel continue low profits in our capital and gain only a small amount of our investment,otherwise the market want to maintain its price stability,so that  the momentum of crypto system  is still maintain  its services  and proper guidance to the crypto worlds.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I think that these predictions can happen again bitcoin again today december I think why not? bitcoin is now working fine.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

It is hard for anyone to predict the growth trend of BTC, and no one knows the exact reason that causes BTC to raise prices, which is why I always expect to market in my personal.
Thai is right because of the ambiguity created by the government intervention and the Whales activity that really makes it unable to predict. Besides, there is the price volatility that makes it a bit tougher to predict. However the fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin is a very normal thing and one should not be afraid of it as the market recovers after sometime thus compensating the money you loose when the price falls.

But calculating all this and taking all the factors that affect the price of Bitcoin into accounting, the experts predict and speculate a value that somehow often go in the right direction that is why it is suggested to follow some experts.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Bitcoin is still in crisis now and consecutively dump in the market,thats why we still feel continue low profits in our capital and gain only a small amount of our investment,otherwise the market want to maintain its price stability,so that  the momentum of crypto system  is still maintain  its services  and proper guidance to the crypto worlds.

Don't be pessimistic, rest assured that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I am convinced that with patience we will get big profits, bitcoin will be a good investment choice in the future so we don't panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: