Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3677 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

Yea. It is going down very strongly. dropped to over $ 5000. But I do not care because I know it will recover soon. Many people are investing in BCH. I think that is the reason why the BTC has fallen so sharply. Believe me it will recover stronger and will reach $ 20000 soon
Many had panic selling of bitcoin and I agree with others some are in profit taking. Yes when price drops it will recover again like the time it was happen. Btc price is always volatile so I think if you have funds buy at the dips and hold.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

Yea. It is going down very strongly. dropped to over $ 5000. But I do not care because I know it will recover soon. Many people are investing in BCH. I think that is the reason why the BTC has fallen so sharply. Believe me it will recover stronger and will reach $ 20000 soon
Many had panic selling of bitcoin and I agree with others some are in profit taking. Yes when price drops it will recover again like the time it was happen. Btc price is always volatile so I think if you have funds buy at the dips and hold.

They're selling like crazy because they are not professional. All they want is quick and large profits which is not available every time on the market. Those amateurs cause price drops. This will end, don't worry.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:02 PM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?

I just check my wallet, it surprises me that it really plunges. Even so, I still will not touch my bitcoins, it never stays, it goes down a little then, it will rise big.
Well, that is how the volatility of the market can be like. The spike to the upward trend was not normal, so we should not expect the spike to the down trend to be normal. This is what everyone should know already. However, this does not stop what becomes of bitcoin later on in future as whichever way; we will still head to that moon eventually.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

bitcoin is experiencing a price correction that causes the price to decrease slightly. and yes you are sure the price will go back up to exceed the yesterday's high price of $ 20k.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

This is just a correction of the market in the end of year. They wanna earn their profit after one year investing. You should not be too nervous. Let hold and wait the new year
I think that this is the right strategy for the market, when it attracts more and more investors to huge investors, and now when the price falls, many start frightening Bitcoin. Therefore, today is a good opportunity to buy an expensive product at a cheap price.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:13 PM

This is just a correction of the market in the end of year. They wanna earn their profit after one year investing. You should not be too nervous. Let hold and wait the new year
Because of the experience that should happen Bitcoin price increases at the end of the year. Even Christmas and New Year became one of the momentum triggering the rising price of Bitcoin. Many people predict that the price of Bitcoin will not decrease, but as you say that this seems to be a correction due to significant price increases over the past few months. So there was a chance to see Bitcoin prices rising again, let's continue to hold Bitcoin for the opportunity to be able to achieve a profit is still wide open. There is still about 1 week before the end of the year and we can use it as well as possible. When there is an increase then a price reduction like this we can actually use, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:56:23 PM

Definitely. Some impatient noobs will start panicking and join the sell parade. It's normal for Market correction to happen just before the end of the year. If I remember correctly, This same scenario happened last year. But at the end of the day, Bitcoin touched a new all time high in early 2017. History may just be repeating itself.

glgeux

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

Now that bitcoin price fallen you can see a lot of addressed holding many coins moving on.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

They're selling like crazy because they are not professional. All they want is quick and large profits which is not available every time on the market. Those amateurs cause price drops. This will end, don't worry.

That basically goes up for the majority of the people here. These people chase quick profits, but the opposite is happening, which is quickly losing money. If we look at how the market has gone down, it perfectly shows that these panic sellers when pooling their sells, have the ability to push the market back significantly. But then again, instead of looking at what goes wrong, we should look at the positive signs of how strong the demand still is. After every dump the market gets bought back up, and this is something that has been happening for months straight now. For every seller we have a few buyers waiting to take over their coins, and as long as that is the case, we'll keep recovering.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:20:04 PM

Definitely. Some impatient noobs will start panicking and join the sell parade. It's normal for Market correction to happen just before the end of the year. If I remember correctly, This same scenario happened last year. But at the end of the day, Bitcoin touched a new all time high in early 2017. History may just be repeating itself.
Yes those of us that have been around for a few years know that it the price jumps up too fast, it will fall. It is not only not a surprise but it is expected. Bitcoin is still going to be volatile for a long time probably so I see the drops as more of a time to buy. I think it will be a long time before the price stabilizes to just a slow gain over time.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

I will still hold my bitcoin because i'm pretty sure that it is just a temporary and it will go up again. It always happen to bitcoin that's why bitcoin is volatile it goes up and down so don't panic sell, wait for the price to increase again.

Same like me guys. Holding is best way to save our profit eventhough need long time.
I learned from experience, when i sold it for panic then the price goes up again. Regret is not help.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:38:01 AM

Yes, that was correct,  it was just a correction which is vitally important on a certain market. We can't always blame those people who choose to sell their bitcoins that always became the reason of the price drop, it was their choice and we can't control them. They are contributing to make the price drops at the same time they are openning the oportunity for us to buy again.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:52 AM

Hold is still better, even buy is much better. We should not afraid with this condition, just be braver then we will get big profit in the next few month. Crypto is always pump and dump, eternity cycle.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

Hold is still better, even buy is much better. We should not afraid with this condition, just be braver then we will get big profit in the next few month. Crypto is always pump and dump, eternity cycle.
and you Analyze the whole past year, and you will see that Bitcoin is constantly in a fever. He surprises with his records of the price and can scare a sharp fall. Therefore, today's situation is quite standard, you should not panic.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:59:36 AM

I think we are now in 4th wave. And since the 2nd wave was flat, the 4th turned out to be very impulsive

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

Don't PANIC, that's what happened last few months if you remember when having a hard fork it's like what happen now, beside this is the opportunity now to buy more bitcoin it is the time to invest in bitcoin.  So just hold you're bitcoin don't panic by next year it will raise up again and hit the price $20,000.
If you look back the chart of bitcoin price it was continuously grew up until now so nothing to worry it will be back after a week that's the part of a game.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

I think that after this correction, the price has fallen in comparison with 20 000, in the next year it will still grow and possibly exceed the figure of 20 000

yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:11:30 PM

When bitcoin price is taking plunge, I do not sell my bitcoin instead i still hold it, because If do sell my bitcoin, it would be a loss for me. It is just normal for the price of bitcoin to fall because it's having a correction of price but sooner or later it will go up again.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:59 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:30:10 PM by bitcad4u

When bitcoin price is taking plunge, I do not sell my bitcoin instead i still hold it, because If do sell my bitcoin, it would be a loss for me. It is just normal for the price of bitcoin to fall because it's having a correction of price but sooner or later it will go up again.

Basically majority of people will hold ,it's much better if you have brought new bitcoin. We should not afraid with this time ,just be braver that will be get an a big profit in the next few months. In Crypto is always will be pump and dump cycle and there are contributing to make a price drops at the same time they are opening to opportunity to us buy again and again .
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:46:44 PM

Agree, buying more number of bitcoin and holding the already having bitcoin is really a very good idea for having more profit at the end of the day. Right now, the market price of bitcoin is decreasing and it is really a very good opportunity for all of us to buy as many bitcoins as we can. Bitcoin will for sure rise in the near future and at that time, it will not be possible for you to buy more bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: