Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3679 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
The bitcoin has lack of support and resistance, I think those two factors are the reason why the price of the bitcoin is currently going down. But I am sure that the bitcoin will overcome this challenges.
The rise and fall in price has been its nature, and we should learn to accept that reality for us to be more patient and positive in dealing its volatility. In times where the price is not on our favorable side, we must stay calm and take a look at the brighter side, to buy, hold, and sell at appropriate time. It drop at times but surely it can recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Nothing fundermentally is happening to bitcoin.  If Bitcoin could rise astronomically and we are not bothered by it,  why should we bother when it equally take a plunge.  Bitcoin is a special currency and as time goes on,  we will have stability!

beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

we have to know that bitcoin has a constantly changing price, sometimes it rises and suddenly goes down, and when the price goes down we have to stay calm not panic, hold the bitcoin you have and wait until the price will rise again so you can sell it when it gets profit
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

The market today is dumping and because of that, we should hold our coins even more in order not to lose a huge amount of profit, the only problem about users are they tend to sell their coins at its lowest price when they cant handle the pressure since the market price is decreasing.

Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Bitcoin prices have been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is hard to kick back, it can be seen that the market is constantly changing and this has made the prices of altcoin are constantly decreasing. The recovery of bitcoin in today has led to altcoin prices are recovering very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to adjust to $ 7700 before falling further.
at the forum bitcointalk very different forecasts. Just read a few of the topics where users are talking about the closest growth opportunities in Bitcoin. You predict the opposite. I would say that bitcoin carries a huge risk and retelling its capabilities is very difficult.
Nothing, it is normal now. The first pump was unnatural and was not according to the market cap. That pump was recovered and now the price is on the track. I think now the growth was according to the market value and the investment cap. Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market and will remain on top forever. Don’t be panic about the price and future of bitcoin.
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will not drop to zero. Do not panic too, because bitcoin always changes there up and down. Bitcoin will soon recover and try to reach the highest score. I hope that happens.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

When the market turns red just hold and don't panic as this will recover in a few days. You will not lose your money as long as you did not sell your coins.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

The market today is dumping and because of that, we should hold our coins even more in order not to lose a huge amount of profit, the only problem about users are they tend to sell their coins at its lowest price when they cant handle the pressure since the market price is decreasing.

and holding are some of the best that we can be always have to take on there is no other way of having atleast some savings cause this is really hard to take on that in this situation holding are hard cause of some speculations about on the market.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

haimefx

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

I think in this case we can not determine a price to go down or rise, due to fluctuations in prices that are uncertain depending on economic health and many other factors that will support a cryptocurrency will rise or fall at a time, but we can analyze the future and it should be recalled this only analysis can not make things absolute
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

I think in this case we can not determine a price to go down or rise, due to fluctuations in prices that are uncertain depending on economic health and many other factors that will support a cryptocurrency will rise or fall at a time, but we can analyze the future and it should be recalled this only analysis can not make things absolute
At present, bitcoin prices are going down a lot. This is a good opportunity to buy if you are planning to invest in this market. But you should be careful to learn more and divide the capital to buy into. Be careful not to waste time.
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

I think that a sharp drop in the price of bitcoins is a common situation for a new asset that enjoys a tremendous popularity, and investors and speculators have been interested in. So I'm thinking that bitcoin will increase in price.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Just hold your coins today since the market price is dumping and do not sell it at the lowest price because you will just making the situation worse and the market price will keep on decreasing if you will sell your coins as well.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

What happened with Bitcoin is currently experiencing a surge in value from its lowest position of US $ 778 in january 2017 to US $ 17,000 in mid-December 2017. Some observers rate, there will be a number of bitcoin development that deserves to be monitored.
Here are some predictions about bitcoin in 2018 that are inferred from some observers.
One, taxation will be a big problem. Tax issues will be an important issue later, if bitcoin is already set up. How to, for example, report the benefits accurately to the regulator.
Two, the number of cryptococcal adopters will increase. Yonatan Sela, a SVP business development from PROPS by YouNow, which uses blockchain to build a media ecosystem estimates that by the end of 2018, there will be more than 50 million people worldwide holding at least one cardiac crypto.

I think now because there is not enough demand for now, the price will go down and no one is interested anymore buy at current prices. Maybe we'll see another pump before the end of the year and maybe see $ 20,000. But now, this is the bitcoin correction needed.
Just a regular market correction. A sudden rise only because people rode the waves and some more panicked because they thought that it would rise again after the initial pump.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

it seems that the current with bitcoin is bitcoin has bad news that makes bitcoin prices down and collapsed because of people affected by bad news that makes people panic and sell bitcoins at very cheap prices.
Kristina_2805

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

I'm quite sure that cryptocurrency has a great future. No doubt, it is not accepted as widely as paper banknotes, but that must change soon. There are platforms already that incentivize businesses and customers by accepting a wide range of cryptocurrencies and bringing liquidity to those currencies. Paytomat, for instance, - the most promissing blockchain-based crypto payments platform, I think.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in recent days with very large amplitude, after touching the $ 6600 level, the current bitocin price has recovered to $ 6800 level. According to our analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply and will probably reach the $ 6000 mark in the coming days.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

I will still hold my bitcoin because i'm pretty sure that it is just a temporary and it will go up again. It always happen to bitcoin that's why bitcoin is volatile it goes up and down so don't panic sell, wait for the price to increase again.

Well i hope so, i still work to earn bitcoin and i still have my big hope that its value will climb up. Many are degrading bitcoin because of its value now they sayiñg that it will end dying. But i dont believe it.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
alibaba93

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

Bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and are constantly adjusting, you can see that after recovering to $ 6800 level, the current bitcoin rate has fallen to $ 6600 level. The market is bearish in the long term so bitcoin will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days. So be careful in every transaction.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

what happened and what I saw today bitcoin lowered the price again, which a few weeks ago has increased and currently down again, many people say that the decline that occurs in bitcoin, this is not uncommon, and has often happened, but that is not enough to calm the traders and new investors into calm, and now of course new traders and new investors are confused by what to do now.
phucngungoc

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

You can clearly see that the market is in a bear market in the long run and bitcoin will be hard to recover and will continue to fall sharply. So I believe that at this point you should stay out. Market and wait for more stable bitcoin prices. According to my analysis, bitocin prices will probably reach $ 6,000 in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: