Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1466 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:42:57 PM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

1. Bitcoin is not a company, It has no corporate entity..
  (You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

2. Bitcoin doesn't have any earnings, revenues, profits, profits or P/E ratios.

3. Bitcoin trading isn't regulated by any one.

4. If the internet goes down, Bitcoins cease to exit.

5. Very few accept bitcoins as form of payment. ( although this could grow)

6. Bitcoins transactions are not free and fee getting increased time to time.

7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
   ( the government cannot take any legal action against them )

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

What's the point that accusing bitcoins is a games of the devil or that you called illuminati scam,because this is a serious accusation and you dont have a proof to justify that bitcoins is a fraud or ponzi, because as far as i know that bitcoin is created for the purpose of helping the people and helping the economy more progressive in terms of digital currency business.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

Bitcoin scam? That means you are also scam because you are in a forum that you say a scam.

The fact you are talking about is still very weak, there is not even a real bite.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

crypto currency is still a little wild west but I imagine that this is how born the great thing is long to regulate a volume as massive as represents crypto currency
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

All of the facts that you just stated are what's so good about BTC. It's decentralized, no big corporations make money off it (no monopoly), and governments can't control your money. Bitcoin's value is solely decided by what the people are willing to pay for it. If your bank goes bankrupt, can you sue them?

Smiley

I fully agree with you sir. We should print these facts on posters and spread them everywhere. This is the best bitcoin commercial ever made Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:57:50 PM

1. Yes, and that's a huge selling point of bitcoin; not a disadvantage. Bitcoin never promised us any profits.

2. Yes. Because as you stated, bitcoin isn't a company. It's the money of the people.

Hi Friend, Let me explain no. 8 in details. It is something like this... if you are  BTC holder you need to promote BTC in order to make its value higher. So it is more selfish activity rather than rational analysis from you to people.. Hope this make clear for you.

If you hold BTC it doesn't mean that you need to promote it. I'm a BTC holder and I almost never promote it in real life.

Some people aren't in it for the money. Some people really just want bitcoin to simply succeed. Promote bitcoin = rise in price, and more people know about it. Win-Win situation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:58:15 PM

(You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)
Indeed Bitcoin is not a company and there is no promise in Bitcoin so don't equate Bitcoin with investment in the company

Bitcoin prices are determined by supply and demand, These are the basic things to consider when you are interested in Bitcoin

The internet goes down? I think that's impossible

While it can grow then it is not a problem

Now this is a problem that I think should be solved

It's true and and the loss of Bitcoin is usually caused by user carelessness

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.
Sorry I never advise people outside this forum to buy Bitcoin because it's just wasting my time

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
Everyone is free to speculate and, see my answer at number 3
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

I totally disagree with your points and stop calling the great Bitcoin as Illuminati. Bitcoin is anonymous, and can be used by anyone and everyone without any restrictions from governments, or jurisdiction related issues. Bitcoin isn't one person's property, it is for the whole world and that's why no one other than the holder earns any profits from it. Few places accept Bitcoin because it isn't stable at one price, and there are many ups and downs. and sudden surges in its price. Yeah, the transactions aren't free because miners also want their share. If you loose your Bitcoins that's your own fault not others, so there is no point for suing anyone.
Although, I agree with some of your points, but if you do deep research on it then you will know the truth.

Well explained I agree with SamReomo. Still, since from 2008 people are saying Bitcoin is scam by comparing it with other things, but my straight question is if you believe in Bitcoin then you will be sole responsible for results and outcomes.

I see in forum many newbies are in frustration, due to huge increase in price of Bitcoins against fiat currency globally.

The fact is, Bitcoin is a combination of Blockchain and Cryptography which have basically zero value, but algorithm and power used for Proof of Work is very costly. More interest of user is taking bitcoin price to higher level and in future adoption of blockchain and decentralized technologies will give more dominance, growth, importance, security and value to Bitcoin. Now its up to user how they accept truth of future.
Ico Friends

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

The BTC is the future. Is not a scam!!  Do You know all the most important banks in the world have got many cryptocurrency experts in their teams? Just a mistake of them? I don't Think so!!
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Here I would like to remove all types of doubts about bitcoin from point to point .
At first bitcoin is not a company but it is made up of whole world which is more than a company because all value and prices of bitcoin is due to demand and supply that going on with bitcoin and buyers and sellers .
If internet get down then Ofcourse not only bitcoin but also you will loss everything in this present time data that is stored in banking sector services .
At point 5 you are wrong that only few people are accepting bitcoin Because only few countries are only which have banned bitcoin and most of the countries have no rules and few have fully legalised bitcoin .
And at end bitcoin is not regulated by anyone that is a cool thing because we can use own money in any way , it is your own duty if you have gold in your house to make it safe .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

What's the point that accusing bitcoins is a games of the devil or that you called illuminati scam,because this is a serious accusation and you dont have a proof to justify that bitcoins is a fraud or ponzi, because as far as i know that bitcoin is created for the purpose of helping the people and helping the economy more progressive in terms of digital currency business.

hmmm.. I get your point. I am not in to any conclusion. my personal view too, BITCOIN is not a illuminati scam. But I would like to open my mind for other people's view so that I can apply their ideas so that I can come to a conclusion. Thanks for your view buddy...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:15:53 PM

It isnt a scam but it is 100% pure speculation. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you understand the fact that there is no inherent value in BTC - like there is no inherent value in gold.

Yes,  There is not inherent value in BTC , And no inherent value in Gold as well. Therefore risk is always there. but fiat money's inherent also depends on inflation.

mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Trust fait currency and u can see the same whats happening in Venezuela and Zimbabwe and Hyper currency inflation
greatfariola

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

I doubt it is one of those Illuminati linked or owned things. Bitcoin was meant to be decentralized and as far as I know, the Illuminati are working toward a singular world order.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

Most of what you say is true but some are not exactly true. I think bitcoin investment is better than investing in stock market. Yes we dont have any hold on it, it is not even physical, but so wonder-full that it catches people’s attention and trust on the matter since everything mentioned above is true.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

Bitcoin scam? That means you are also scam because you are in a forum that you say a scam.

The fact you are talking about is still very weak, there is not even a real bite.

Hi This is not my idea but some one else's idea, I published it here so that I can get educated from more educated people about BTC and Crypto here. I have already got lot of information through this forum. I think it is better to have conversation like this, Then only we can see thing clearly.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

This is all true if this kind of statement will really done in the future. Yes, bitcoin and the owner is anonymous but lets always grab the opportunity today and be happy of what bitcoin gives us. Let the future think of itself because remember we are humans we don't control what will be in the future.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:28:25 PM

Lol what a thread to start up my day. Honestly, fiat and the banking system is more worthy of receiving such conspiracies given the amount of mysteries and spooky things it contains. As for the above given enumerated statements, some of it are true and the rest are bullshit, especially point #9. The author of those statements seemed confuse about market transactions and bitcoin transactions.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:38:41 PM

Why blame Illuminati for this scam, they have nothing to do with this. Better blame the good old Devil for this. Just kidding, of course you can't be serious. The whole list you mentioned are the usp's of Bitcoin. These are the benefits, set up with the objective of having a decentralized currency.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

Well you are entitled to your opinion, you may feel that bitcoin is an Illuminati scam or what ever. But I feel that bitcoin deserve our respect even thou the history surrounding it is unclear to us now, you might be right or wrong but my question is. What is Illuminati?
What is bitcoin? Do their have any connection or their just exist on their own. What you have listed above has no fact and are all just based on assumptions so let wait and see only time can unravel the secret behind them both.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:02:37 PM

Hehe i think in times like this its always the blame of the illuminati, I do believe the illuminati exists, i also beleive in UFO's, clones, time/inter-dimensional travel, ghosts and even tinfoil head working to block the microwaves reading your thoughts but if BItcoin controlled by Illuminati? i dont know men

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: