Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1468 times)
jekzy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

1. Bitcoin is not a company, It has no corporate entity..
  (You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

2. Bitcoin doesn't have any earnings, revenues, profits, profits or P/E ratios.

3. Bitcoin trading isn't regulated by any one.

4. If the internet goes down, Bitcoins cease to exit.

5. Very few accept bitcoins as form of payment. ( although this could grow)

6. Bitcoins transactions are not free and fee getting increased time to time.

7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
   ( the government cannot take any legal action against them )

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Ummm... I was really looking forward into finding something relating to the claim that this is an illuminati scam or that bitcoins are connected to illuminati. Seriously, I really have been looking for it. But hey, of illuminati is truly what people say they are, then i can say that this really might be true and we need to he careful.

But sadly, i didn't see anything related to illuminati. But even if there was i would still remain with bitcoins.

I think they can say bitcoin is illuminati because bitcoin is encouraging people to buy or gambling in any faucet and also people are too rushing to earn bitcoin because of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:00:30 PM
Merited by RodeoX (1)

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.
i liked the Illuminati shit  Cheesy

(You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)
Welcome to the decentralized world

Do you think that fiat currency have these options.

Even i do not want to see any regulations in bitcoin trading but the world is changing and expect more countries to implement these sort of regulations.

If internet goes down the entire city will go down with it,because the entire infrastructure is build around it,water ,electricity to name a few. Tongue

It is a new technology and with time we will see more companies using it

Initially it was almost nil but now it is a bit high,but it will change in the future .

If you loose your bitcoin,you are a stupid,make sure you know how to safe guard your coins.

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.
There is no one promoting bitcoin as far as i know. Oh the Illuminati Tongue.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear
It will change,the transaction delays and the high fees will be sorted out soon.

mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Maybe a plot from a new Dan Brown novel or a secret society has created them so they can achieve word mastery? Personally I think it was just a group of exceptionally talented people who created Bitcoin, and 3 cheers for them for doing it. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

I disagree with your points and stop calling the great Bitcoin as an Illuminati. Bitcoin is anonymous, and can be used by anyone and everyone without restrictions from government, or jurisdiction-related issues. Bitcoin does not belong to one person, it is to the whole world and therefore no one but the holder has benefited from it.
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

who says this is scam? for me all of the facts that you just stated are what's so good about BTC. It's decentralized, no big corporations make money off it (no monopoly), and governments can't control your money. Bitcoin's value is solely decided by what the people are willing to pay for it. If your bank goes bankrupt, can you sue them?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Ok to be honest I have a slight doubt that this BTC is a devil's money. They said it can't be a devil money because its decentralized, but forks can be tricked. BTC might have an exploit from its dev.

Someday I believe Bitcoins will be deposited inside a man's body thru RFID microchip. There will be a cashless society. Everything can be paid by using the money stored from the chip implanted to your body.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

Bitcoin was invented by CIA, Bitcoin was invented by AI, Bitcoin was invented by Aliens and now another conspiracy theory is Bitcoin is Illuminati - I just don't understand, what type of sick people we have here!
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Ripple created to damage Crypto concept?, I have no reason to like  Ripple which is  centralized and backed by bankers own by rothschilds. I heard some one telling George_Soros is behind Ripple. I don't know whether it is correct or not.

thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Hail Eris!

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Hail Eris!

Who is Eris ? can you explain more please  ? Thanks

thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

Hail Eris!

Who is Eris ? can you explain more please  ? Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy

SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

People still thinking that illuminati trying to scam people.. oh come on. Illuminati is not interested of making money in this way because their traget is curch.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

No the company of bitcoin is not a scam.  It's funny that many people says that but in fact they provide lots of income so they are not deceiving the people;  they help the people to change their life.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Bitcoin is a new technology ( in the first stage ) and many people are involved in it. so, this cryptocurrency  will continue to exist despite no one know the creator of bitcoin.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

If you are asking this question then all the facts in the world can't convince you otherwise.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

Look at the facts,Localbitcoin is controlled by the FBI they have agents buying on that site to collect information on who is moving money.I have left bad feedback for agents many times and they can not receive bad feedback they have bulletproof accounts.It is a conspiracy
This website Bitcointalk.org is editing and erasing comments like reddit
The exchanges are controlled by front companies in th case of hitbtc who stole 300k usd from me they hitbtc.com has disolved their shadow LLc and they are still open doing business with no office or roots.They are still moving millions of dollars of people money daily and noone stops them.how can you steal and be against the law and still be open, only if youa re with satans mafia!
Before the bitcoin pump happened they media was all over bitcoin saying good things and when the explosion in price happens then they start talking about bad news and droping the price 60%, think people.If America has 5 million Satanist according to the FBI then what are they doing, they are running conspiracies and you ostiches who want to hide your head will be the one who miss the rapture and have the world tell you it was UFOs who took the people.the end is coming because you refuse to open your eyes.Call me names so you can feel deceived again and go back to sleep

hitbtc.com is a scamsite
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217068.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Thanks. I will check the link..

Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

wtf is this sue thing, who cares, half the things you mentioned are good things
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Ok to be honest I have a slight doubt that this BTC is a devil's money. They said it can't be a devil money because its decentralized, but forks can be tricked. BTC might have an exploit from its dev.

Someday I believe Bitcoins will be deposited inside a man's body thru RFID microchip.

Well I don't know about the devil, I'm not superstitious. But being decentralized means no entity can control it. Unless every one of bitcoin's users is the devil? And there is no way to "hide an exploit". Bitcoin is open source software so anyone can review the source code and compile it for themselves. If you know how to code then it is quite obvious that bitcoin is just a math protocol that is not controllable and serves no one. Not the CIA, the Aliens, or some 18th. century secret society. Jeeze,  Roll Eyes

Oh and implants have already begun! https://www.rt.com/news/204315-implant-bitcoin-wallet-skin/

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
Merited by cryptamod (1), bratbu (1)

The company of bitcoin is not a illuminate scam or fraudulent scam. They are legal company which all operations they have are supported by the government.
Bitcoin is a wonderful investment which helps you to have a strong foundation to achieve your dreams in life in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: