Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1469 times)
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

1. Bitcoin is not a company, It has no corporate entity..
  (You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

2. Bitcoin doesn't have any earnings, revenues, profits, profits or P/E ratios.

3. Bitcoin trading isn't regulated by any one.

4. If the internet goes down, Bitcoins cease to exit.

5. Very few accept bitcoins as form of payment. ( although this could grow)

6. Bitcoins transactions are not free and fee getting increased time to time.

7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
   ( the government cannot take any legal action against them )

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

In my personal view, bitcoin is definitely not an illuminati scam. You may heard from someone or others that they have been scam in bitcoin but it doesn't mean that bitcoin is a scam. The scam in that situation is the person behind the account that you have interact in bitcoin. It is not illuminati I guarantee you. Also, what you have stated above are the good qualities of bitcoin for me.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

Why not? bitcoin is a developed currency which is used by a large number of people, it earns not only deceptions, good, successful and productive products called bitcoin.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

(You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

please do us a favor and ask your friend why is it that illuminati is behind bitcoin? There is no single point of the ones you have raised that should point to illuminate, it's just ridiculous Cheesy
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

I still won't stop investing and trade with bitcoins.Many people who change there life with the help of bitcoins.Instead of founding bitcoins's negative facts.We should read some advantage of bitcoins.I think bitcoin is not illuminati scam.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

No It is not an Illuminati Scam. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system that is organize by people who wants to help others and not actually gaining on it. It is not a scam because if it is a scam then why is it still available today?

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
nararifki

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

So far, there are so many rumors about bitcoin, we dont know exactly what it is like that, we also dont know "who satoshi nakamoto?"
But blockchian is a revolution in digital currencies.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

I hope this is a joke lol.  But in all honesty every point you made has been discussed many times over and asking these questions makes it seem like you dont really know what bitcoin is about.  Bitcoin is not a company and it is not controlled by a central authority so it does not make money and no body is held liable if theres something wrong with bitcoin itself.  Bitcoin is just a currency, its you just choice if you want to buy it, no one is forcing you to do it.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

It can be attributed that bitcoin supports the Illuminati, so there is a lot of opposition to all users, but we must realize that the bitcoin process to be accepted into a single currency is an excessive expectation and it seems difficult to happen.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

I do not think so, it's just negative news from people who do not like bitcoin and want the missing bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the currency I can use as a tool for transactions, and also bitcoin can provide income to me.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

So do you really want me to buy your 'newbie'title?this is not how the newbie delivers his wordings over cryptoworld..and youre friend seems to be a Good bitcoin follower because he has a good sets of negativity for bitcoin?a warm applause for you both.

Bitcoin has no care about your sentiments and same as we,if you had all that doubt about bitcoin then go away,we dont need you here

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

No It is not an Illuminati Scam. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system that is organize by people who wants to help others and not actually gaining on it. It is not a scam because if it is a scam then why is it still available today?

Your definitely right, I think relating the bitcoin to the illuminati is kind of ridiculous. Maybe they are both mystery, but it clearly state that the bitcoin is part of a cryptocurrency unlike the illuminati that no one knows what actually it is.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

I think you have been reading to many conspiracy theories and books about the Illuminati and have not been able to compartmentalize the issues on ground and the so called theories. The bitcoin currency and system runs on a ledger... a program that registers every transaction and records every input intelligibly, cryptographically and chronologically. The internet going down will hurt more governments and economies more than the bitcoin revolution. Banks, Forex and the Military to mention but a few use and rely heavily on the internet.
If the internet,, were ever to be down more fear and fright would arise for security breach and incursion more than the loss of virtual currency which can be recovered upon diligent systematic operation.

Wake up Dude..... Besides most junior members don't speak like you just did. You sound more of a veteran than a fresher.

lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Many rich people are emerging from the income of cryptocurrency and they are mostly young men, and I already feel rich in my area with the results of the crypto trade.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

what you have stated are true (most of them). However we never really know if Illuminati is behind BItcoin. if Bitcoin is an Illuminati scam, then how come there are a lot of People who still using Bitcoin and they are still earning from it. maybe it's just another black propaganda against Bitcoin. But I will for a strong evidence,until then, I will still continue my Bitcoin journey.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

This is the most interesting thread I read here in this forum. I am fond of these kinds of conspiracy theories but I really don't believe them. But I assure you that bitcoin is really far from a "scam". Whether or not is controlled by any anonymous group, bitcoin industry helps people so there is no need for thinking that there is a hidden agenda in this innovation. Bitcoin aims to change the monetary system to be better and more practical.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄