Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Looks like another miss on this one. Already listing on major exchanges. How long was sale going for?

It is great to see members with relevant experience on board. I guess the only option for guys like me is to wait on exchanges.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

I had come across aidoc project in time past but haven't come to fully understand what they got to offer but I have a bit of knowledge about the project and will be learning more about it in days to come
You can try going to their website here that will help you very much they do explain a lot there and it is a very clean website i have already started liking this project.

Why is the site in a other language when i enter it ? Does it not have a automatic language chooser when you enter the site ? That would be better or maybe add a English flag so it becomes easy to spot it.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

I just started reading your whitepaper i see AIDOC chain consists of four modules: security, authentication, intelligent network, and data
storage. Once i get the time i'll complete reading the whitepaper to fully understand how AIDOC works.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

I had come across aidoc project in time past but haven't come to fully understand what they got to offer but I have a bit of knowledge about the project and will be learning more about it in days to come
You can try going to their website here that will help you very much they do explain a lot there and it is a very clean website i have already started liking this project.

Why is the site in a other language when i enter it ? Does it not have a automatic language chooser when you enter the site ? That would be better or maybe add a English flag so it becomes easy to spot it.

AIDOC probably has a target audience that is more familiar with this language, I am pretty sure the English will be supported, going through the whitepaper atm

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Guys, Look at MED(similar area of AIDOC) at coinmarketcap it’s trading at 0.20-0.30 USD with a 4900M supply. AIDOC is only 700M supply and it’s at 0.16 now. With that being said, there is a potential for AIDOC pump into 0.16*7-9=$1.35-1.55 USD
Positive, it’s not a scam. And the ideas are huge if they can deliver the product. AI+Medical is absolutely the future. Currently trading at $0.16 is good start point. Let’s see it at $1 milestone in one month. However, it’s also risky if they cannot delivery the project. High risk with high reward 10-15x or so.

Very nice analysis. I do also see great future in aidoc. The hype is real with so many telegram supports, especially with the chinese community.

I applied for airdrop on aidoc.bot telegram page.long time ago.why dont admin here answer the simple question when will we get our tokens?

Dear valued investors:

Thank you for participating in the AIDOC Telegram referral programme!
The final tally of referrals has been done and announced in the "AIDOC Telegram" Wechat channel.
Due to recent network congestion of Ethereum, and for you to receive your reward as soon as possible, the payout will be through the BCEX (www.bcex.ca) platform.
AIDOC will begin verifying bounty information from January 15 (12am) to January 18 (12am).
To minimise the risk of wrong information, please go to http://aidoc.me/index/user/activity to fill in your ETH address and personal details.
Your bounty will be issued in five working days. If you have any questions, please email service@aidoc.me
Once again, thank you for your continuous support of AIDOC. We sincerely apologise for the delay in referral payouts.

AIDOC team
January 16, 2018.

hua_hui, Thank you for providing link below.

http://aidoc.me/index/user/activity  But unfortunately this link not working.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

This is really a great project I must confess. Just went through the whitepaper and I think they have a very good plan. I am glad to have found this.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

This is really a great project I must confess. Just went through the whitepaper and I think they have a very good plan. I am glad to have found this.

The white paper is great I like section 7 about Business model architecture - maximizing economic interests,  it's good to see a summary of the services they will provide and how this will create revenue for the project and also for the tokenholders/investors.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

More and more projects bringing the advantages of blockchain technology and artificial intelligence to the healthcare sector. That this is a very important and very lucrative field shows not least the sold-out Aidoc ICO. 
Anilg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

Very interesting coming across a medical token that is already reached it's hard cap it's not often we see a project like this reach fruition and actually get past the ICO stage, the fact you guys are actively trading on so many exchanges and gaining volume seems to speak well for the progress the team is making. I will be trying to pick up some tokens i think to hold as the project progresses.

Looking back i can't believe i missed out on the actual ICO, it's interesting to see a the concept of a blockchain used in this fashion.

Yes, indeed its interesting project. I missed it before/during main sale but I think tokens are available at good price for buy and can be bought for long term.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

More and more projects bringing the advantages of blockchain technology and artificial intelligence to the healthcare sector. That this is a very important and very lucrative field shows not least the sold-out Aidoc ICO. 

Yea. I think the health care sector and application of blockchain technology is  long due for recognition. I mean the human life aught to come before every other thing. Right?
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Yea. I think the health care sector and application of blockchain technology is  long due for recognition. I mean the human life aught to come before every other thing. Right?

Yeah mate i couldn't agree less, the health care sector is an isolated island industry that strictly maintains its own data and technology, there's no doubt that the solution of medical treatment, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain can thoroughly address the current dilemma in the medical industry.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

I did not quite understand the concept: "build a living 3D visual of your health from vital sign readings." Through my facial biometric analyzer can I have a diagnosis of my health?

The concept is quite simple, AIDOC is simply an AI that collects medical data of users, stores it and can be used for medical purposes, such as research and users actually have access to their medical data as opposed to the traditional method whereby your health records can be accessed and used anytime by a third party without your consent 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

The more I read about AIDOC, the more interesting it gets. Here you get the opportunity to trade with your own health data. For example, for disease diagnosis or drug development. Here you finally have control over your data, you can sell it, but you do not have to.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

The more I read about AIDOC, the more interesting it gets. Here you get the opportunity to trade with your own health data. For example, for disease diagnosis or drug development. Here you finally have control over your data, you can sell it, but you do not have to.

That's a pretty interesting concept, I like the sound of it as we know how much data gets sold on, it will be good to have the choice whether you want or not.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

Hello everyone, good afternoon to you all! Go ahead and move along with this super project. I am certain that great things will come out of it in the near future.
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

projects in the field of medicine are always very good. but I do not really understand if you are planning to cooperate with medical clinics or will you be a separate platform and where are you legally registered?
girib1684

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Very interesting coming across a medical token that is already reached it's hard cap it's not often we see a project like this reach fruition and actually get past the ICO stage, the fact you guys are actively trading on so many exchanges and gaining volume seems to speak well for the progress the team is making. I will be trying to pick up some tokens i think to hold as the project progresses.

Looking back i can't believe i missed out on the actual ICO, it's interesting to see a the concept of a blockchain used in this fashion.
I haven't seen before like this "medical token that is already reached it's hard cap". I also missed this ICO, but I guess still airdrop is going on.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

In the roadmap on their website, it says the demo version of the digital human will be launched 3 months after the successful ICO. Are there any news already regarding the demo version?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

Who else had the feelings of missing out going through white paper Undecided... It hit my realization that indeed the blockchain is set to revolutionize the world of human needs and tech, take a look at Aidoc a BLOCKCHAIN based medical system constructed so balanced that its part joins end to end...

The bit digital person is a complete digitization of individual vital signs.
Life bank is a safe storage and public trading place for medical data in the AIDOC chain.
AIDOC integrates the intelligent diagnosis modules

This project is a class of its own.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Who else had the feelings of missing out going through white paper Undecided... It hit my realization that indeed the blockchain is set to revolutionize the world of human needs and tech, take a look at Aidoc a BLOCKCHAIN based medical system constructed so balanced that its part joins end to end...

The bit digital person is a complete digitization of individual vital signs.
Life bank is a safe storage and public trading place for medical data in the AIDOC chain.
AIDOC integrates the intelligent diagnosis modules

This project is a class of its own.

It is a great idea having the medical data on the blockchain; it is a real hassle having to move the data between different doctors and hospitals especially if they use different systems to manage their internal data. It makes a complete sense having it on the blockchain. as for missing out. There is a good list of exchanges so one can still get some off there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: