Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Why is there team so small ? I just see 5 members on the team page. Don't you guys think it is small group ? Or did they not put all of the team members on there.
Personally, I don't think it matters if the team is small or has many members. What really matters is the ability of the team members on ground and what they can offer to make the project a success.

Size of a group doesn’t really matter in this modern development environment and the cash they have raised i would imagine they would be able to hire contractors to do any work the main team can’t handle themselves. And I’d imagine they do have plans to hire any missing holes in the team they have that’s one of the advantages of hitting a hardcap so fast

Lots of projects only have 4 or 5 core team members it's quite risky especially for investors when they look at the website but this is how a lot of companies operate, if they are all competent and they are doing the work they need to do then you can't really complain.
I don't think so they have only 5 members in a group. For few members handle like this organization its big difficult. Might be they published only most important members details.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Why is there team so small ? I just see 5 members on the team page. Don't you guys think it is small group ? Or did they not put all of the team members on there.
Personally, I don't think it matters if the team is small or has many members. What really matters is the ability of the team members on ground and what they can offer to make the project a success.

Size of a group doesn’t really matter in this modern development environment and the cash they have raised i would imagine they would be able to hire contractors to do any work the main team can’t handle themselves. And I’d imagine they do have plans to hire any missing holes in the team they have that’s one of the advantages of hitting a hardcap so fast

Lots of projects only have 4 or 5 core team members it's quite risky especially for investors when they look at the website but this is how a lot of companies operate, if they are all competent and they are doing the work they need to do then you can't really complain.
I don't think so they have only 5 members in a group. For few members handle like this organization its big difficult. Might be they published only most important members details.

That is what i have been thinking. I am sure that they have just put the important persons on the site. On the other hand it is also true that ability matters, and not the size of the team.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

That is what i have been thinking. I am sure that they have just put the important persons on the site. On the other hand it is also true that ability matters, and not the size of the team.

AIDOC's uniqeness lies in the importance of partnerships. The goals are too diverse to achieve them as one company, which is why AIDOC is constantly arranging partnerships. It is not one simple product AIDOC will deliver, but an interconnected platform from different disciplines to provide the healthcare never seen before

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

I don't know if there are other team members who aren't noticed on their homepage; I guess not. But I am sure they would hire new members if they think it's necessary. They should have the money for that after all with such a successful ICO.

I don't think that should matter as long as they capable. I think they will be hiring more people when duties become clear and need demands. Otherwise it is just numbers.

You're right, like the saying goes, "population is not a question of numbers but a question of people", so numbers don't matter but the individuals involved is what matters a lot, experience and expertise is all that is needed in such project, once they have this, which i believe they do, the rest is history
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

Yes i can agree with you on that they even reached their hardcap and you are not seeing that even if its a little team they can reach a lot bu i think there are more members on their team than you think.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

I don't know if there are other team members who aren't noticed on their homepage; I guess not. But I am sure they would hire new members if they think it's necessary. They should have the money for that after all with such a successful ICO.

I don't think that should matter as long as they capable. I think they will be hiring more people when duties become clear and need demands. Otherwise it is just numbers.

You're right, like the saying goes, "population is not a question of numbers but a question of people", so numbers don't matter but the individuals involved is what matters a lot, experience and expertise is all that is needed in such project, once they have this, which i believe they do, the rest is history

I'd rather want a small and competent core team than dozens of so-called advisors, that all will cause more personnel costs. So having 'only' 5 team members doesn't have to be something bad.
gradadagsa

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Looks interesting, i follow.
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

There is no relation between number of people in the team and success of the project. What we need to see is experience of the team in respective field.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

Well it matters to me even if the team are untop of their game, it will mean much work for small amount of people but if the team is broad then there is a provision for diversification and allocation of authority/responsibility to remove the weight from just a few

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

There is no relation between number of people in the team and success of the project. What we need to see is experience of the team in respective field.

It may be that there are currently enough people working on the project. But when it comes to making AIDOC known to gadget producers, doctors, or hospitals, it definitely needs more people. After all, the AIDOC blockchain should also be integrated into their systems, if I have the right reminder
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Large teams would not be efficient at this stage of the project. They will expand when they start operations. For now it is important to keep things manageable and not to expand at once. Not healthy

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Large teams would not be efficient at this stage of the project. They will expand when they start operations. For now it is important to keep things manageable and not to expand at once. Not healthy

I understand that once they get operation they will expand their team, but i think the current number of members is a bit small they may be up to the task but i'm more concerned about fatigue of this members due to work load, having extra few hands on deck could help release stress and ensure better performance of the project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

I understand that once they get operation they will expand their team, but i think the current number of members is a bit small they may be up to the task but i'm more concerned about fatigue of this members due to work load, having extra few hands on deck could help release stress and ensure better performance of the project.
That's true mate, but if you ask me I think there's nothing wrong with the current number. The most important thing is their ability on how well they can manage the project with their experiences. I know a good number of successful projects with the same team size.
MissIndependent

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

That's true mate, but if you ask me I think there's nothing wrong with the current number. The most important thing is their ability on how well they can manage the project with their experiences. I know a good number of successful projects with the same team size.

I still don't believe they only have that few staff. Those maybe the leads in their sections and handles a couple of staff members.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

At first I was of the opinion that as long as they team can effectively do all the required task, then the number doesn't matter but then you mentioned fatigue and I think you have a valid point there. Fatigue could really set in and cause reduction in pace.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

I still don't believe they only have that few staff. Those maybe the leads in their sections and handles a couple of staff members.
Well.... I can agree with you on that. But if that's the case, I don't think it will be possible to showcase everyone, just the key factors
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Well.... I can agree with you on that. But if that's the case, I don't think it will be possible to showcase everyone, just the key factors

Would be interesting to see more info on the team members and support staff and contractors they are looking to use or the advisors to get an understanding of the makeup of the team. Though I can understand some might value privacy as well
girib1684

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 05:57:23 PM by girib1684

Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Would be interesting to see more info on the team members and support staff and contractors they are looking to use or the advisors to get an understanding of the makeup of the team. Though I can understand some might value privacy as well

Showing your whole team is not a bad idea. Maybe they do not have a large team, but I am sure that they will increase it when they need it.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.

That is where AIDOC comes in, to address the issue between effective data sharing because the system will be decentralized as everyone will have control over its own medical data, hence leading to easy accessibility of the needed information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: