Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

AIDOC will provide the healthcare industry with a full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence as the core underlying technology.
As I can see AIDOC tokens already listed but trading at lower than ICO price, even though project concept is very good. I am thinking of buying this AIDOC tokens. Hope it will give good return in future.

Well, the token has been doing reasonably well as oppose to the price of most ICOs after listing, even at the downtrend period, their price was relatively stable and is a common knowledge that the specifications of the project are till been implemented, which means that there's the possibility of a rise with each implementation, my opinion
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

The unique “life mining” mechanism of the AIDOC chain enables users to upload their health vital signs data and medical data to the chain and build their own bit digital person to get token rewards through the way that is similar to "mining".

True but this time the mining is way different and guarantees the use case of the aidoc token and Maintains the value of the token over time

I am wondering who pays the tokens to me when I upload my medical data to the chain. Will it be Aidoc who pays me or a company who wants to use my data?

I presume there will be smart contracts in place so the company pays for a pre-agreed amount of AIDOC tokens that will be sent to AIDOC to distribute to individual participants, correct me if I'm wrong but that is my understanding.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

What are you guys thinking about the site of Aidoc. I mean it is a decent site, but it could be better don't it ? I suggest to add more colors. So that it will be more energetic.

Yeah AIDOC need to hire some new designers and freshen up the website, they could do with getting some translators to help work on the wording on the English site and the white paper.

When you are visiting a good site you will get the feeling that it is professional, and you will be more interested. However the site today is just decent, and is functional.

I thought the website was pretty good? I thought it looked pretty professional and really like the design of it. I just hope the team can carry on there marketing strategies on Twitter and Reddit,.

It's very important nowadays to ensure full publicity is achieved which will give the project the support it requires
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

What are you guys thinking about the site of Aidoc. I mean it is a decent site, but it could be better don't it ? I suggest to add more colors. So that it will be more energetic.

Yeah AIDOC need to hire some new designers and freshen up the website, they could do with getting some translators to help work on the wording on the English site and the white paper.

When you are visiting a good site you will get the feeling that it is professional, and you will be more interested. However the site today is just decent, and is functional.

I thought the website was pretty good? I thought it looked pretty professional and really like the design of it. I just hope the team can carry on there marketing strategies on Twitter and Reddit,.

It's very important nowadays to ensure full publicity is achieved which will give the project the support it requires
If there are many who suggest to improve the website, may indeed have to be considered by this project team,
because to do better does require changes

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

Hello, check out this article written by me yesterday. I know it will help someone out knowing more about this project https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hendoboxing/aidoc-revolutionizing-the-healthcare-industry

congratulations, a very well written article.
It will certainly help to bring the project closer to others. I also got a better idea, thanks

Very nice article Hendobox. Thanks for the good detailed summary of the project. This blog will help new people to understand what is AIDOC.
Thanks mate, I am glad you like it. I really hope this will help convince more people to participate and invest in this project.
I read the whole article and it is amazing these kinds of articles can help support a project a lot because a lot of people go on that website and read about the project.

It sounds like this recent tragic event has inspired you to look into how the health system can be improved in your country, I would also like to see the health system in my country continue to improve and I think medical projects on the blockchain like AIDOC can help introduce new technologies to the health sector.

Looks like you really adore this one and is understandable given what has happened. Luckily the health sector in general is always advancing at a great speed and hopefully these new technology would allow accessibility to doctors. I hope they let out their demo to the public so we get first hand experience.  

I really can't wait to try out the demo, I'm very excited to see their involvement in health insurance markets and how their imaging technology will make it easier for remote users to get diagnosis of illnesses.

I'll really love to try out the demo as well that's if the public will be able to partake in, demo of this sort are always done privately tho to ensure everything runs smoothly before releasing it to the public.

Yeah, unfortunately the demo so far is only available in China. I am really looking forward to the release for other parts of the world

Too bad that the demo is currently only available in China. I like to test demo versions.
As soon as the demo for Europe is available, I will take a close look at it, the topic really interests me

Project is still new but they have made lot of progress. I think soon they demo will be available for different parts of the world.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

The project has solved the problem of confidentiality and dispersion of medical data. Patients can choose the best doctor for their disease without worrying about geographic distance ... The management, This security and sharing is completely trusted with Blockchain technology. I hope the health services will be developed soon in the project in the near future.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

AIDOC will provide the healthcare industry with a full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence as the core underlying technology.
As I can see AIDOC tokens already listed but trading at lower than ICO price, even though project concept is very good. I am thinking of buying this AIDOC tokens. Hope it will give good return in future.

Well, the token has been doing reasonably well as oppose to the price of most ICOs after listing, even at the downtrend period, their price was relatively stable and is a common knowledge that the specifications of the project are till been implemented, which means that there's the possibility of a rise with each implementation, my opinion
I have chosen and believed in the potential of AIDOC. I think ICO prices will increase as health services are deployed. Researchers soon have the next jump for health care technology fuller?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

The unique “life mining” mechanism of the AIDOC chain enables users to upload their health vital signs data and medical data to the chain and build their own bit digital person to get token rewards through the way that is similar to "mining".

True but this time the mining is way different and guarantees the use case of the aidoc token and Maintains the value of the token over time

I am wondering who pays the tokens to me when I upload my medical data to the chain. Will it be Aidoc who pays me or a company who wants to use my data?

Surely it is the company or research institutions or medical facilities that will pay you when wanting access to your medical records.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

They have pretty decent market cap and the 24 hours volume is pretty high; I am surprised the price is not rocketing. Indication show potential I guess i am just not that patient lol. Okex seems to have the highest volume.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

They have pretty decent market cap and the 24 hours volume is pretty high; I am surprised the price is not rocketing. Indication show potential I guess i am just not that patient lol. Okex seems to have the highest volume.

I agree I was impressed with the 24h volume, its good to see and shows that there is a big community behind this iinteresting project and we should hopefully see the price go up with due time and hopefully once it has been added to more exchanges
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

Surely it is the company or research institutions or medical facilities that will pay you when wanting access to your medical records.

Yes. And since there is no policy stating what each record should cost, the individual gets to state his/her price as it soothes them. Thus, the more interesting your medical records is, the better for you.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

I think that everything will be billed by AIDOC. You will be the mediator of the data and pay the tokens to us. And of course withheld a small fee :-)
we probably do not have to do anything about it except to give approval in an app
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

They are not very active on Twitter they should be because they can reach a lot of people through social media.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

They are not very active on Twitter they should be because they can reach a lot of people through social media.

Yeah that's true, their Twitter account isn't really active but on their website, they have an announcement section which they constantly update with recent developments about AIDOC.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

I think that everything will be billed by AIDOC. You will be the mediator of the data and pay the tokens to us. And of course withheld a small fee :-)
we probably do not have to do anything about it except to give approval in an app

So a company pays fiat to Aidoc and Aidoc will pay you tokens to get your data? In this case the company who wants the data doesn't have to buy cryptos themselves.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

The medical insurance, based on the intelligent contract of the blockchain, will provide a more optimized insurance model, which will replace insurance companies.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

If there are many who suggest to improve the website, may indeed have to be considered by this project team,
because to do better does require changes

Well, i guess they will do that in the future but for now, the news about this project has to be spread because it has the potential to solve a whole lot of issues that many has been seeking and the fact is, many are yet to know about it, so think about how well this project will excel once they get the hang of it
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

Yeah that's true, their Twitter account isn't really active but on their website, they have an announcement section which they constantly update with recent developments about AIDOC.

I saw that too that is good indeed, but they should also focus more on social media. I find Twitter way better than Facebook, and it is also better for ICO advertising.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

I think aidoc works with the health institution it's a collective thing, my best bet is since the token is Aidoc then Aidoc does the payment to users who uploads their data

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

"AIDOC combines smart hardware with IoT applications to create a full ecosystem of health services which in time will be used in all regions of the medical industry"

Aidoc went ahead to list in 10 exchanges without any much noise, this is a project that will do much unannounced and smash any record given, I believe this project and would bag more token since the market has begin to stabilize once again

AIDOC already made lot of progress. I just checked article shared by Cnote and its good one. Market is already recovering, so with AIDOC's achievements plus good market condition can help token price to go to 1 USD by end of this year.
Thanks for link. I am also expecting same. They already trading on exchanges with high volume. And day by day their trading volume is increasing.

I didn't really pay very close attention to AIDOC for some time but hell, this thing is really listed on so many big exchanges already!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: