Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

Anyone can tell me in plain English what's the disadvantage of this coin?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

Anyone can tell me in plain English what's the disadvantage of this coin?

The disadvantages are that it's security hasn't been tested like Bitcoin (and Bitcoin based code forks) has and been hardened for the past 9 years.  It doesn't have any fees so it may be vulnerable to DDOS? I think the consensus nodes are also centralized with the development team but that's going to change soon. 

Just don't throw your whole life savings on it but it to be the holy grail of crypto.  Free of miners.  Free of whales (so far).  Evenly distributed.  Super fast.  Without fees.  Gaining massive momentum. 

A lot of coins are about to get rekt as RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) keeps correcting to what it should be priced as being the best crypto on the market.  If you hold some, I would not sell.  This is going to bring in so much noise and attention - this has just started.

If you don't, buy when you feel it's safe.  But the more you wait, the more expensive it gets too so dollar cost average and buy the dips. 

aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

What is the basis for this coins ascendance? I have not read the whitepaper for this coin. It seems it mooned in just a month.

Because it is a coin that has zero fees can handle 7k transactions a second and basically solves the problems bitcoin is having. The only thing it doesn't solve is privacy but it can't have everything now can it?

Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

yes, XRB is a good altcoin, I have a plan to invest in XRB this year.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

Related to security they did start a bug bounty program. White hats will get up to 10000 XRP if they find vulnarabilities.

https://medium.com/@clemahieu/announcing-the-raiblocks-bug-bounty-program-b7185711bd52
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGAhVw7bn-0

This guy thinks XRB can hit $3000 by December 2018, ambitious!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGAhVw7bn-0

This guy thinks XRB can hit $3000 by December 2018, ambitious!
In world of cryptocurrencies things always happen sooner than you think. It will hit 3000$ before that. Possibly in the spring already. Binance listing will give huge boost.

As soon as other exchanges introduce XRB pairs the rocket will launch and there will be no end. As long as the tech holds true.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

The price stalled and dipped a bit. There has been some issues in Bitgrail related to deposits/withdrawals. Thats where the biggest volume is coming. Might be scaling issues.

The reason why XRB might become hugely popular is because its so easy for anyone to see the benefits. Everyone will love the coin when the see the instant transfer and zero fees.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

What does statistics say when coins go public on big exchanges? Pump? Or do they get a short dump before increasing again?
I know lot of people who are just waiting for Binance listing to get their hands on XRB. They dont like current choice of exchanges. But it would be good to know statistics yes.

Atleast what Ive seen is that coins usually see increase in price when they get listed in Binance. They even have these competitions that drive people to buy the newly listed currency.

fromholland

Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

What does statistics say when coins go public on big exchanges? Pump? Or do they get a short dump before increasing again?
I know lot of people who are just waiting for Binance listing to get their hands on XRB. They dont like current choice of exchanges. But it would be good to know statistics yes.

Atleast what Ive seen is that coins usually see increase in price when they get listed in Binance. They even have these competitions that drive people to buy the newly listed currency.

So if they win the voting, when would they be added to binance?

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

So if they win the voting, when would they be added to binance?
No idea. I read that Kucoin will also list XBR. Which ever comes first..
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Latest rumour is that Cobinhood is also listing XRB. Its spreading like wildfire.
nhanhuutam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

I don't believe XRB to get into TOP 10.

XRB have a great potential, but people already pumped RaiBlocks x30 in last 30 days. To get into TOP 10, it will need to gain another x10 or a total x300 pump.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
 TOP 16
karkajuth

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

I am going invest it, thanks for advice %1000 profit is insane.
Canosgmk

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Am I the only one that notice this coin isn't around anymore? 

Their wallet page works and the payment page works, but there is nothing else operational anymore.

https://raiblocks.net keeps sending you to the wallet. 

If y'all know something I don't, please share.  It shouldn't be this hard to mine coin. 
mattbellme

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

$100 i could see happening

$3000 i don't know!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Price has stablized around 250k. If it stays stable it might mean that whales have arrived and they have started accumulation.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

I can’t believe XRB pumped its price lately. I had a couple of XRB’s last year and I had asked someone about this coin and what it was for. She never mentioned anything but said it will soon reach x100 in time but did not really saw anything about this coin and what it was for so I sold all of them. And sadly regret why I sold all of them when its price had pumped.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

I read about RaiBlocks only few days ago, comparisons between it and i.e IOTA. I tried to find faults, but in the end there was no way around it. I had to jump the bandwagon hard. And so far Im doing good.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Am I the only one that notice this coin isn't around anymore? 

Their wallet page works and the payment page works, but there is nothing else operational anymore.

https://raiblocks.net keeps sending you to the wallet. 

If y'all know something I don't, please share.  It shouldn't be this hard to mine coin. 

Everything looks up.  The development team has expanded and they've announced apps, a new wallet, exchanges coming this month.  RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is going to go up BIG

Forget that it's basically on 3 tiny exchanges where most people are afraid to put their money.  Look how Monero, Ripple, and now Stellar Lumens doubled after they hit Korean exchanges.  

So $100 feels like it's definatly going to happen this year.  Long term who knows!

$100 i could see happening

$3000 i don't know!

There was someone with 100,000 XRB who was/is still selling I think bringing the price down, the buys have been eating away that wall and it'll be interesting to see what happens if that wall gets eaten through.  Last time it ate through a big wall at $20, it went to $30 so quickly.  

BTW, I highly doubt whales are coming in to buy XRB risking big money on a tiny exchange that only allows tiny withdrawl limits.  It would take them months to withdraw their money.  The people who have selling massive amounts are early adopters cashing some in for moon suits.  

Price has stablized around 250k. If it stays stable it might mean that whales have arrived and they have started accumulation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: