Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

I just knew that Raiblocks is changed to Nano. is this just a simple rebranding or there is more to it?
and with recent "Bitgrail stolen fund" would this mean there will be a massive dump leads to price drop back to 2k satoshi?
I regret missing the chance to unload at 0.002 BTC and still waiting for the price back up to that point
and now... it seems it's going down back to 2k sats price Angry back to square one Cry
The price of XRB is going down because of Bitgrail Hacked! and 17M Nano (XRB) Lost but I think the price of XRB will soon recover because security bug is from Bitgrail. Nem also falls into the same case and they solved their problem and i believe XRB, too.
I don't believe XRB is going down back to 2k sats price because XRB is a good coin which have more features than bitcoin and other altcoins. Moreover, many big exchange sites like Binance and Kucoin listed XRB and this will help the price of XRB is soon going up.

The Nano team aren't responsible for the hack, but now those criminals will need to dump those 17M coins somewhere and this will hit the price. 13% of the whole circulating supply is huge.

But now it's the perfect time for buying and I just bought 600 for speculation trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

Nano devs give no support to victims although they told before the hack our funds were safe and bomber was a good guy. I dont think Nnano devs are all clean.
Bomber knows things abut them which make their mouths shut. From what i heard, some US citizens are gonna sue NANO, too. Theor previous relationship woth Bonmber should be investigated. I dont even believe Nano contacyed FBI. Bomber may run away this week and complete exit scam. Hope everyone who is involved in this hack and stole our money burns in Hell.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Nano devs give no support to victims although they told before the hack our funds were safe and bomber was a good guy. I dont think Nnano devs are all clean.
Bomber knows things abut them which make their mouths shut. From what i heard, some US citizens are gonna sue NANO, too. Theor previous relationship woth Bonmber should be investigated. I dont even believe Nano contacyed FBI. Bomber may run away this week and complete exit scam. Hope everyone who is involved in this hack and stole our money burns in Hell.

Can you give me some more info into these lawsuits? Interested in getting involved

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

I just knew that Raiblocks is changed to Nano. is this just a simple rebranding or there is more to it?
and with recent "Bitgrail stolen fund" would this mean there will be a massive dump leads to price drop back to 2k satoshi?
I regret missing the chance to unload at 0.002 BTC and still waiting for the price back up to that point
and now... it seems it's going down back to 2k sats price Angry back to square one Cry
The price of XRB is going down because of Bitgrail Hacked! and 17M Nano (XRB) Lost but I think the price of XRB will soon recover because security bug is from Bitgrail. Nem also falls into the same case and they solved their problem and i believe XRB, too.
I don't believe XRB is going down back to 2k sats price because XRB is a good coin which have more features than bitcoin and other altcoins. Moreover, many big exchange sites like Binance and Kucoin listed XRB and this will help the price of XRB is soon going up.

The Nano team aren't responsible for the hack, but now those criminals will need to dump those 17M coins somewhere and this will hit the price. 13% of the whole circulating supply is huge.

But now it's the perfect time for buying and I just bought 600 for speculation trading.
Since we are already talking 13% on here then it would definitely make some affects in overall price of Nano (XRB) and as a trader we should really know on how to deal with these buying opportunities. I do see raiblocks do have the potential and seeing on the time on this thread being created he do only speculate a very minimal amount and look at it now.It do surpassed even way more high than most people do able to presumed.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Since we are already talking 13% on here then it would definitely make some affects in overall price of Nano (XRB) and as a trader we should really know on how to deal with these buying opportunities. I do see raiblocks do have the potential and seeing on the time on this thread being created he do only speculate a very minimal amount and look at it now.It do surpassed even way more high than most people do able to presumed.

The thieves would be mad to dump it all in one go, but if they did I think it would only have a very short term effect on price. I think plenty of people - myself included - are looking to buy more whenever there is a discount.
Long term the outlook for Nano is still very good.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

The thieves would be mad to dump it all in one go, but if they did I think it would only have a very short term effect on price. I think plenty of people - myself included - are looking to buy more whenever there is a discount.

Exactly, there is always room for growth because people are experienced and find there is huge potential in NANO. But the hacking makes many people nervous about the NANO coin.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

It does make people nervous, yes, but for those who think the fault lies with Bitgrail it's a great buying opportunity. Similar to the NEM situation, that is also hugely underpriced now relative to the rest of the market. NEM is 13 in cap now, and Nano 24 - both way too low.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

Can you give me some more info into these lawsuits? Interested in getting involved

there are discord, telegram channels. People are raising funds for class action. Some individiuals have already sued. search reddit for channel links. italian cybercromes and fbi were informed. bomber still claims nano is responsible.
 nano and bomber could have continued communication at least and compensated small losses considering they hold millions. for me both sides are shady since they knew each other from the start. if nano, bitgrail, mercatox triangle was investigated thoroughly this could have been resolved. i dont believe lots of people stole the xrbs as a result of double triple deposit bugs. i believe insiders exploited it since some honest people had reported it already and they knew. and how come an exchange owner doesnt check wallets for months.
StupidTrader

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Exactly, there is always room for growth because people are experienced and find there is huge potential in NANO. But the hacking makes many people nervous about the NANO coin.

That's the best time to buy, when everyone else is nervous.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

Honestly, I wasn't even talking about top 10 as in the potential to make money and good returns.  I was talking about the fact that this might be the best coin out there period and it has to be in the top 10 soon.

I am talking about the utility that this coin provides RIGHT now.  Not what it promises to do in the future when it's built.  As a decentralized coin that does a lighting quick transfer of value without a fee - there is not a single other coin that can do that.  This is the major goal of crypto and this coin does it. 

It doesn't do smart contracts.  It doesn't even do multi-sig, time locks, etc.  It doesn't have XMR privacy.  It's not meant for IOT and data transfers.  But just as a superfast transfer of value, it rules.   

There may be problems with it, I don't know.  I am not sure how it'll handle massive transactions or dust spam transactions, etc.  But at least using it for a few days, it works like magic.  If there was a mobile wallet, it feels like it would be ready to be ready for real world adoption.  You can't say that about anything else.

This could be a good coin man
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

More than 10% of the coins being dumped into the market is something taht will take years and years to recover from

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Honestly, I wasn't even talking about top 10 as in the potential to make money and good returns.  I was talking about the fact that this might be the best coin out there period and it has to be in the top 10 soon.

Talking about the marketcap, it will take a lot of time for it to be in top 10.
It currently stays at $1.4 - 1.5 B and it needs to break a whooping $5b in order to be listed. News like what happened to Bitgrail makes it more impossible right now.

If there was a mobile wallet, it feels like it would be ready to be ready for real world adoption.  You can't say that about anything else.[/i]

There is already. You can try to sign up for the beta test described on their website https://nano.org/en
And if you missed the tweet from Garry Tan regarding the app test - https://twitter.com/garrytan/status/966122234271051776
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Talking about the marketcap, it will take a lot of time for it to be in top 10.
It currently stays at $1.4 - 1.5 B and it needs to break a whooping $5b in order to be listed. News like what happened to Bitgrail makes it more impossible right now.

If there was a mobile wallet, it feels like it would be ready to be ready for real world adoption.  You can't say that about anything else.[/i]

There is already. You can try to sign up for the beta test described on their website https://nano.org/en
And if you missed the tweet from Garry Tan regarding the app test - https://twitter.com/garrytan/status/966122234271051776
and how do you think, what indicators should the coin show in order to get into the top ten? There are much more expensive coins, not 1, 5 dollars, which are not included in the rating.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

Nano (Raiblocks - XRB) is definitely be one of the top coins in the near future. We all saw the amazing increase in Iota and I believe Nano is a better project and a working cryptocurrrency, it will not be a surprise seeing Nano in top 10 this year. Bitgrail fud harmed Nano enough and any succesful development in Nano will bring an incredible increase in the price.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is amazing.  It is what a crypto currency should be.  Once you use it, you are in awe and want to buy as much as you can when you see it at under $5.  It seems that is what everyone does because it like $0.10 a few weeks ago.

It was designed for one thing and one thing only: to be currency that allows the transfer of value.  It does that better and faster than anything else.  Yes, even faster than a centralized bank coin like Ripple (XRP) with it's validators or IOTA with it's centralized coordinator.  It's amazing to have multiple monitors and watch yourself send it from and exchange and get it in in your wallet at the blink of an eye.  

I only hold a few coins long term (BTC, XMR, ETH) but this got me hooked right away.  How is this not a top 5 coin right now?  It's already doing what Lighenting Network promises right now!  Imagine once the major exchanges have it, it'll be the standard way to transfer value from one exchange to another, instantaneously and without fees.   I think this gives it the greatest potential for real world adoption in crypto once there is a mobile wallet that connects to a remote node.  

It has some issues like the desktop wallet has trouble syncing and you have work around that.  There are also open questions about how it would handle spam transactions.  But it's amazing that RaiBlocks has jumped into the top 50 without shilling and hype and only available in 2 tiny exchanges.  When this hits a major exchange or two this will be a top 10 crypto.  With further development and better UI clients/mobile client and some marketing, Raiblocks could be a challenger to the throne.  

Also one of the great things about XRB is that it was fairly distributed.  A lot of people earned their Rai solving captcha.  It seems there were Venezuelans doing this and it's great that the meteoric rise in value is going to some who acquired them.  

I usually don't get excited about alts because almost every single alt is hype, a scam or not a working product.  But having a crytpo provides utility and does a single thing like magic has gotten me excited.  

My prediction when I started this thread that this will be a top 10 crypto still stands  Grin

God the shit this coin has been through (and I think will continue to go through)
garhm

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

Is it good time to buy Nano now? Its price raised a lot. Or it is overpriced right now
garhm

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Is it good time to buy Nano now? Its price raised a lot. Or it is overpriced right now
There were some times price of Nano (XRB) exceeded 30$. People are talking about something called "Nano pay", it may take Nano's price even higher.
Anyway, it's your money. Do your own research before making any decisions.
I'm on it. Thank you!
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

and how do you think, what indicators should the coin show in order to get into the top ten? There are much more expensive coins, not 1, 5 dollars, which are not included in the rating.

Indicators? The rank list for cryptocurrencies depends on the marketcap and not on the individual price of the coin/token. Do you know what marketcap is? Its - Market Cap = Price X Circulating Supply.
So far, no one can still par on the $165B cap of bitcoin. (as of this posting)
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

wait, will dip a lot now

The simpler it is, the better I like it
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

I think it's just a matter of time for Nano to get into top 10 altcoins. Nano fulfills the need of fast and feeless cryptocurrency so the demand should be high in the future once it gets mass adoption. The devs also issued the ios mobile wallet last week and it works like a charm. It's fast and feeless as usual. Haven't tried the android mobile wallet but i'll check it soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: