Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Raiblocks is only on 2 small exchange.
There will be lite wallet.
There will be mobile wallet
There will be rebrand
There is a strong community on reddit
We have daily update from the dev.
And finally the network works perfectly. It's a very useful coin.
It's a bad moment for all the markets and I think the better things is to show to people, friends and everybody how incredible is instant transaction with 0 fee!
Use your time to spread Xrb and don't look every minute to the price.
1 xrb is still 1 xrb and you have gold and green coin in your hands!

I agree that RaiBlocks is a fundamentally strong coin and now may be an interesting moment to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkwin

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

Big names are endorsing Raiblocks, should be matter of time before it takes off

A lot of people are saying that once that it hits binance it will be higher than $50. Let's hope to see that, but honestly, there is a lot of time left until it touches binance for the first time. It is a good coin anyways
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

Big names are endorsing Raiblocks, should be matter of time before it takes off

A lot of people are saying that once that it hits binance it will be higher than $50. Let's hope to see that, but honestly, there is a lot of time left until it touches binance for the first time. It is a good coin anyways

I also hope that this coin can become very popular and expensive. I see an excellent team of developers in this project and I am sure that now I need to invest in this coin.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

wowww amazing it's coin raiblock (XRB), it was the first time I knew the price was just under 0.00001 BTC / XRB. now the price is very high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Canbow1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

Mobile wallets on the way! And ı guess rebranding will take place prior to wallet release. Good days on the way.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

Yeah j agree that raiblocks definitely deserve a top 10 place right now. It has a lot of potential and it's better than some whitepaper project like trx. I bought it when the price still about $1 and i hope more people will know about raiblocks as it is more suited as digital currency compared to others.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

Raiblocks will be huge if they fix their node issues.
I heard raiblocks is planning for mobile wallet which is great.Xrb is on discount now if anyone want to buy.
In my opinion it will hit 3 figure in 2018.

The main key feature it is having are transaction is confirming within 10 seconds and moreover while transferring there is no transaction fee included.
So this blockchain is the completely different scenario and it is making more reputable in the market.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Raiblocks will be huge if they fix their node issues.
I heard raiblocks is planning for mobile wallet which is great.Xrb is on discount now if anyone want to buy.
In my opinion it will hit 3 figure in 2018.

The main key feature it is having are transaction is confirming within 10 seconds and moreover while transferring there is no transaction fee included.
So this blockchain is the completely different scenario and it is making more reputable in the market.
XRB has had a very strong uptrend a few weeks ago, but now it is declining, but still quite stable to invest in this time. The XRB has a number of outstanding features with fast and secure transactions at the lowest cost. That helped XRB get a lot of support from the investment community.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

I think XRB will be one of the top 10 coins this year. It had surpassed other coins and I wasnt expecting this coin to reach this far. Last year I was claiming a couple thousand XRB coins and asked what the coin was about and what is its purpose and couldnt find any details about the coin and just sold them and let all of them go. And regret now, I could have hold worth millions now. Oh well that’s life and wish XRB more luck though.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

i wish i had sold when it is 38 dollars. bought at 10 dollars and it returned there.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Damn, I cannot believe how fast it rose to this price. Wish I had found out about this coin earlier...
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Damn, I cannot believe how fast it rose to this price. Wish I had found out about this coin earlier...

Its pretty cheap now dude, good entry point as far as I can tell!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

XRB is mooning lets hold it until to mars
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Raiblocks is suffering from Kucoin curse. Almost all coins at Kucoin is decreasing for some reason. Raiblocks price was pumped so much in the beginning of this year and for those who bought there having problem now, but I believe it will increase when it hit on Binance. Raiblocks technology is interesting and every positive news about it will make price increased.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Raiblocks is suffering from Kucoin curse. Almost all coins at Kucoin is decreasing for some reason. Raiblocks price was pumped so much in the beginning of this year and for those who bought there having problem now, but I believe it will increase when it hit on Binance. Raiblocks technology is interesting and every positive news about it will make price increased.

You can't create a direct link between price decline and kucoin listing. XRB thing was pumped by the market whales and the correction was very expected in XRB as a result. It's a real hype.
SheepSuit

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

What would be the reason for such a curse?

I just think it rallied so much, it is taking a breather now and will go up in a few months

777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

Don't know if being serious or trolling but either way I don't think that is good advice. I maintain the advice I gave prior which was Raiblocks would end up top 25 (which it did) and now I think the best part of that run is over. Yes it is getting added to Binance but how much further do you expect it to go exactly? Good luck to those who are still involved but I sold my last little bit near the top.

Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

Don't know if being serious or trolling but either way I don't think that is good advice. I maintain the advice I gave prior which was Raiblocks would end up top 25 (which it did) and now I think the best part of that run is over. Yes it is getting added to Binance but how much further do you expect it to go exactly? Good luck to those who are still involved but I sold my last little bit near the top.

I think once most newbs find out about raiblocks they will realise that DAG coins are the future, its better tech and it scales.  As well as being energy efficient. Raiblocks hodlers are ahead of the curve, it will take some time for people to see that this coin is better than pretty much all others out there, but once it is realised amongst the masses, it will blast off into another galaxy. Just my opinion, but I trust my opinion, I think I will be proven right in the long run. I hope  Cool

The simpler it is, the better I like it
SheepSuit

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Good for you, but it is really impossible to predict either way. What I can say is that I believe in the technology behind RaiBlocks and I think it will become a top5 coin.

Canbow1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Rai is having little increases today, let's see!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: