Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Is it good time to buy Nano now? Its price raised a lot. Or it is overpriced right now

wait, will dip a lot now

it's around 100k+ sats now, what makes you think it will go down again? please tell us
rai/nano peaked at 200k+ sats sometimes in dec/jan, is it not possible for the price to go back up there?
would that lost/stolen 17m nano be the reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Pretty sure it will be.
We just need more people to use it. No reason why not, so only some kind of marketing is needed.
Not everyone knows about Nano, which is disappointed.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

I think it's just a matter of time for Nano to get into top 10 altcoins. Nano fulfills the need of fast and feeless cryptocurrency so the demand should be high in the future once it gets mass adoption. The devs also issued the ios mobile wallet last week and it works like a charm. It's fast and feeless as usual. Haven't tried the android mobile wallet but i'll check it soon.

This got airdropped?
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

I think it's just a matter of time for Nano to get into top 10 altcoins. Nano fulfills the need of fast and feeless cryptocurrency so the demand should be high in the future once it gets mass adoption. The devs also issued the ios mobile wallet last week and it works like a charm. It's fast and feeless as usual. Haven't tried the android mobile wallet but i'll check it soon.

This got airdropped?

No. It was distributed through faucet during march - october last year if i'm not mistaken. After the faucet distribution end, there was an unofficial mining but it only lasted for about two weeks.
financialfreedomcj

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

Hello,
Nano went up rapidly but it seems like the price is dropping. Is there any news that caused this rapid rise and drop or just speculation?
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

Hello,
Nano went up rapidly but it seems like the price is dropping. Is there any news that caused this rapid rise and drop or just speculation?

There's a wallet release and you know that pump and dumpers take advantage of it and spread it through their telegram groups. It's going to dip for a while until another announcement comes again.
UnknownTraders

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Hello,

On a positive note founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee showed interest in Nano and is positively encouraging.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/

fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

Hello,

On a positive note founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee showed interest in Nano and is positively encouraging.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/

He also tweeted today that he now owns some Nano and is upsetting a lot of Litecoin hodlers. 

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224
kyle0671

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

I think they have the lowest transaction fees for any currency with that type of speed.  Quite a catalyst for mainstream adoption.  Bitcoin segwitt will also make this more interesting as well.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Is it good time to buy Nano now? Its price raised a lot. Or it is overpriced right now
Yes, this is good time to buy Nano (RaiBlocks XRB). I see the price of XRB now is lower than January, 2018 when it reached $34. XRB have good idea when they are building a coin which is "digital currency for the real world – the fast and free way to pay for everything in life". They launched perform own wallet in last Feb, 2018 and i think it will help the price of XRB is increasing very strong. Even i believe the price of XRB will reach $100 in this year.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

Nobody can say that what happens in future exactly. Just we make a prediction according to the data we have calculated. As in the case of Ethereum, no body says that it will be top 10 coins but now it is in top 2.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

I think they have the lowest transaction fees for any currency with that type of speed.  Quite a catalyst for mainstream adoption.  Bitcoin segwitt will also make this more interesting as well.

It doesn't have any transactions fees.  ZERO.  And it's the fastest. 
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

Nano/RaiBlocks is unique not just because of its current speed and zero transaction fees is that it is infinitely scalable (limited only by internet speed).

Its advantage is that even though presently other low MCAP altcoins may have low transaction fees and fast speed too (considering their low volume atm); they will likely struggle once they have to handle the number of transactions that BTC and ETH does.

The architecture of Nano on the other overcomes this issue altogether (while coins like BCash and Litecoin merely delays the issue until a particular "LIMIT" is reached) -- Maintaining its transaction speed and zero fees even as more people starts using it.

Furthermore, coins with mining-reliance, IMO, are not environmentally sustainable in the far longer term, if it is to be eventually adopted by a large portion of the world population, etc.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
lucaalessio

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

What would be a good entry point for NANO right now considering the recents pumps?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

Well predicted!

Raiblocks was like 80 satoshi? When i first see trading OTC in bitcointalk
It has a unique way of getting coins, by solving captcha. Interesting way because instead of POS/POW, its consider as POW i believe but human work?

Great insights  there!
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

What would be a good entry point for NANO right now considering the recents pumps?

Nano is at around its Feb dip level.. IMO still a good buy atm; although not as good as before.

However, technologically a coin that is fundamentally (base on its architecture) to be infinitely scalable and zero fees, is indeed more superior than all those top MCAP and unsustainable mining-dependent coins put together.

Even if say BCash and LTC fees may be low and transactions may be quick atm; but once they become more popular (as adoption increases) they will eventually hit their own limits too. But not RaiBlocks (NANO).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is amazing.  It is what a crypto currency should be.  Once you use it, you are in awe and want to buy as much as you can when you see it at under $5.  It seems that is what everyone does because it like $0.10 a few weeks ago.

It was designed for one thing and one thing only: to be currency that allows the transfer of value.  It does that better and faster than anything else.  Yes, even faster than a centralized bank coin like Ripple (XRP) with it's validators or IOTA with it's centralized coordinator.  It's amazing to have multiple monitors and watch yourself send it from and exchange and get it in in your wallet at the blink of an eye.  

I only hold a few coins long term (BTC, XMR, ETH) but this got me hooked right away.  How is this not a top 5 coin right now?  It's already doing what Lighenting Network promises right now!  Imagine once the major exchanges have it, it'll be the standard way to transfer value from one exchange to another, instantaneously and without fees.   I think this gives it the greatest potential for real world adoption in crypto once there is a mobile wallet that connects to a remote node.  

It has some issues like the desktop wallet has trouble syncing and you have work around that.  There are also open questions about how it would handle spam transactions.  But it's amazing that RaiBlocks has jumped into the top 50 without shilling and hype and only available in 2 tiny exchanges.  When this hits a major exchange or two this will be a top 10 crypto.  With further development and better UI clients/mobile client and some marketing, Raiblocks could be a challenger to the throne.  

Also one of the great things about XRB is that it was fairly distributed.  A lot of people earned their Rai solving captcha.  It seems there were Venezuelans doing this and it's great that the meteoric rise in value is going to some who acquired them.  

I usually don't get excited about alts because almost every single alt is hype, a scam or not a working product.  But having a crytpo provides utility and does a single thing like magic has gotten me excited.  
I bought into this coin believing in the technology when it was not listed in Binance. Sadly I got cheated because now my funds are locked up in the bitgrail scan Sad

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is amazing.  It is what a crypto currency should be.  Once you use it, you are in awe and want to buy as much as you can when you see it at under $5.  It seems that is what everyone does because it like $0.10 a few weeks ago.

It was designed for one thing and one thing only: to be currency that allows the transfer of value.  It does that better and faster than anything else.  Yes, even faster than a centralized bank coin like Ripple (XRP) with it's validators or IOTA with it's centralized coordinator.  It's amazing to have multiple monitors and watch yourself send it from and exchange and get it in in your wallet at the blink of an eye.  

I only hold a few coins long term (BTC, XMR, ETH) but this got me hooked right away.  How is this not a top 5 coin right now?  It's already doing what Lighenting Network promises right now!  Imagine once the major exchanges have it, it'll be the standard way to transfer value from one exchange to another, instantaneously and without fees.   I think this gives it the greatest potential for real world adoption in crypto once there is a mobile wallet that connects to a remote node.  

It has some issues like the desktop wallet has trouble syncing and you have work around that.  There are also open questions about how it would handle spam transactions.  But it's amazing that RaiBlocks has jumped into the top 50 without shilling and hype and only available in 2 tiny exchanges.  When this hits a major exchange or two this will be a top 10 crypto.  With further development and better UI clients/mobile client and some marketing, Raiblocks could be a challenger to the throne.  

Also one of the great things about XRB is that it was fairly distributed.  A lot of people earned their Rai solving captcha.  It seems there were Venezuelans doing this and it's great that the meteoric rise in value is going to some who acquired them.  

I usually don't get excited about alts because almost every single alt is hype, a scam or not a working product.  But having a crytpo provides utility and does a single thing like magic has gotten me excited.  
I bought into this coin believing in the technology when it was not listed in Binance. Sadly I got cheated because now my funds are locked up in the bitgrail scan Sad

Please all of us, lets organize and file a lawsuit or at least get a lawyer

genmauer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

The recently's backstabs make nano suffer, but now i see they have a bright future ahead. Will be a good bet for long term.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

Recent twit of Charlie Lee -Litecoin founder- make a reason for community interest widely and helped increase in price. I do not think Charlie would invest and twit about a shitcoin. I believe there is a good reason to buy Nano now. I know they have a hardworking development team and I decided to hold Nano for long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: