Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
Biltuu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

The price of the NANO ( XRB ) continuing downgrading? any Idea where it will gonna stop and start to uprising?  
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gjrgjrgjr

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

The price of the NANO ( XRB ) continuing downgrading? any Idea where it will gonna stop and start to uprising?  

DYOR, if you believe in it, buy more, if not, then wait for a good sell target
gjrgjrgjr

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

if you lost below 5000 euro and you are an EU citizen, you can demand for loss from the EU agency.
For lawsuit, find the discord group for class-action law suit.  And browse reddit. I am a Bitgrail victim, too. I lost 23 nano which I bought at 10 usd.

Lastly, Nano dev team did and are doing nothing for victims. Shame for them. And Francesco Firano is a scammer.

Not the responsibility of the dev team. They are simply there to develop the software.
The blame should squarely rest on BitGrail.

Look, one or two of the old dev members are close friends of Bomber. They were kicked out before the rebranding.
Another member Shapiro said Bomber is a good guy, you can trust him during a node issue. Troy said Fuck you to a victim who asked for help investigating case. They were in contact with Bomber for months and one day they come out blame each other and say we are cutting contact with each other. We are suing each other. But did they? No.
Why didnt raiblocks start with Okex or some other exchange that almost list any coin but Bitgrail from Italy?  Why was a rebranding needed after a few months from the birth? The least the devs could do was to take legal action and cut Bomber's contact from servers, past records etc. They could have taken legal action on Bomber's claims and inform people about the case. These people were the people that made raiblocks known and grow. This people were directed to Bitgrail and Mercatox both of which are involved in the so called hack and money laundering.

wonder how many inside things i dont know about this hack issue
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

nano team are finally doing something for the victims. they donated a big amount for the legal case.
good for nano.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

Nano is great!
My biggest and only fear is that Google decides "yeah let's do an instant and fee-less crypto on our massive distribution platform" and people won't care that it's centralized and owned by a company because it just works and is a fingerprint scan away on every Android phone, part of Google Checkout, and so on.
devotional

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

nano is on attack again.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

Nano is great!
My biggest and only fear is that Google decides "yeah let's do an instant and fee-less crypto on our massive distribution platform" and people won't care that it's centralized and owned by a company because it just works and is a fingerprint scan away on every Android phone, part of Google Checkout, and so on.

This is the fear of almost all coins, which big companies like Amazon, Gooogle, Facebook, Ebay, etc. they make a centralized coin, perhaps even anonymous when it is used on their platform, which can take a lot of value, developers and users to the already existing co-workers.

If this does not occur, then Nano will be Top5 within 12-18 months, as I said about 2 months ago
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

I always have faith in this coin ever since I learned about it. In my honest opinion, this altcoin would be top prioritize when it comes to transaction. I'm pretty sure once crypto is being used in daily life transaction especially for business transaction,  NANO will be the first altcoin that come in handy or come in mind when it comes to that. Also the price is a bit undervalued for now. This coin deserves more for sure!!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

Nano is great!
This is the fear of almost all coins, which big companies like Amazon, Gooogle, Facebook, Ebay, etc. they make a centralized coin, perhaps even anonymous when it is used on their platform, which can take a lot of value, developers and users to the already existing co-workers.

If this does not occur, then Nano will be Top5 within 12-18 months, as I said about 2 months ago

centralized coins that are issued by companies in US such as Google, Facebook,... are never going to become as big as anything that is remotely decentralized.
i am just starting to learn about NANO but it seems to be decentralized enough which means there is nothing to worry about from those companies and their centralized coin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
daveycrypto

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I always have faith in this coin ever since I learned about it. In my honest opinion, this altcoin would be top prioritize when it comes to transaction. I'm pretty sure once crypto is being used in daily life transaction especially for business transaction,  NANO will be the first altcoin that come in handy or come in mind when it comes to that. Also the price is a bit undervalued for now. This coin deserves more for sure!!

Agree with your assessment, NANO has been on my radar ever since it was added to kucoin and i did not invest until after the hack took place and the price tanked hard, Will be excited once the legal matters are over for nano and more retailers come on board with accepting nano, the team behind nano is solid so i do believe this will be a top 50 coin for many years and will not slip below with all the new coins making their run all the time, my only regret is not knowing about nano (raiblocks) during the faucet stage!
devotional

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

i sold my nanos. though i discovered it early ir brought me nothing but bad luck. first lost on bitgrail shit then bought expensive and sold low.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

Nano is an excellent project with a lot of room for development, the wallet is coming up which is going to be huge for investor and holders, right now Nano is really cheap due to the Bitgrail hack and the lawsuit that followed which made the price tanked but before that Nano was doing great, so I expect the price will recover fully soon because investors will trust in the team and project again. Nano has a good team and strong community that will put this coin in the top 10 for sure.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

Not sure why you would think environmentally unsustainable mined coins will prove to be difficult with adoption.

Besides, there is still much to prove about cost versus benefit. True that PoW mining costs are high, but people fail to understand the huge benefit that it brings.
Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

The coin is not only a passing attention and a deep study to understand that in the future it can become a new breakthrough year. Investing is still not as widely spread.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
zneww

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Nano is in the top 5 if you were to rank cryptocurrencies by unique-ness and efficacy of tech. Only a few other coins currently do what their thesis states, (nano, monero and bitcoin are the only ones that come to mind, not even Ethereum! Grin
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

NANO, was a really popular coin when it was XRB. Think it will be really popular again. I think it is really cheap right now. I got some little amount %2 of my portfolio.
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

Why android users need to wait for the wallet until Apple approve the IOS app?
I think that the team should relese the android wallet if he ready.

I can't see any reason why the users need to wait for apple approval. Huh Huh
almost30

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

yip NANO really cheap right now
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

I have sold half of my Nanos at 0.00069 btc today and it is still decreasing. I wish I sold my nano above 0.001 two weeks ago. How did I make that mistake by not selling that shit.
daveycrypto

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I have sold half of my Nanos at 0.00069 btc today and it is still decreasing. I wish I sold my nano above 0.001 two weeks ago. How did I make that mistake by not selling that shit.

Yeah, i hear you, i didn't see it dropping below 70k satoshi's anytime soon and shoulda sold at 105k a couple weeks ago, but i still think long-term that nano will thrive, it's had a lot of issues over the last few months so i can understand sentiment being low but it will turn around at some point for sure and i'll be a bag holder when that time comes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: