Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
syntactyx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

I've been hodling XRB since $3 and i have no doubts it'll be a top 10 in a few months. I'd be less than surprised to see Rai at $50-$100 by the end of the year. I think its some of the best tech out there, and the completely free lightning fast transfers are unparalleled. Not shilling, i just think XRB is an amazing coin, despite the PR disaster it's been subjected to with the Bitgrail fiasco and the (now fixed) node issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

Damn, I cannot believe how fast it rose to this price. Wish I had found out about this coin earlier...

Its pretty cheap now dude, good entry point as far as I can tell!

Don't know if being serious or trolling but either way I don't think that is good advice. I maintain the advice I gave prior which was Raiblocks would end up top 25 (which it did) and now I think the best part of that run is over. Yes it is getting added to Binance but how much further do you expect it to go exactly? Good luck to those who are still involved but I sold my last little bit near the top.

Good for you, but it is really impossible to predict either way. What I can say is that I believe in the technology behind RaiBlocks and I think it will become a top5 coin.

With the technology behind the Raiblock project really interesting, today bitcoin become only popular because of a fast transaction but Bitcoin transaction fee increased a lot and transaction are slow in the process. Soon many people will start Rai blocks blockchain.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

i hope we dont have a problem to transfer from bitgrail  to binance before the pump is over though there may be also dump in the short run. i bought at 10 and very sorry i diddnt sell at 38.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I think the coin needs to have all its withdrawal issues etc fixed. When this is done, it will be added to binance and have its go at another moon mission lol
All depending on the current market status of course, we need to clear all the fud first.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

RaiBlocks is gaining some traction in the market again. Looks like we have bottomed out, but maybe too early to tell.

zerocoolvn

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

I think we've already reached our bottom.

XRB's gonna explode when it's active on Binance. It's already voted as the community coin of the month.

Just hodl tight guys!
SheepSuit

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

I think we've already reached our bottom.

XRB's gonna explode when it's active on Binance. It's already voted as the community coin of the month.

Just hodl tight guys!

Does anyone have a date for the listing on binance? Would be appreciated!

jaimepenag

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

Guys, the price is now going up, now kucoin accepts XRB/USD, next week I heard rumors of one very good notice from XRB team, binance is comming soon, wallets apps, so the price is moving up because all of this and when everything is release there will be a huge pump of this coin, so you are still on time to buy some XRB. Good luck!
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

Raiblocks is suffering from Kucoin curse. Almost all coins at Kucoin is decreasing for some reason. Raiblocks price was pumped so much in the beginning of this year and for those who bought there having problem now, but I believe it will increase when it hit on Binance. Raiblocks technology is interesting and every positive news about it will make price increased.

Yes, this was a coin that pumped too high, everyone who bought it was really into FOMO mode, especially because it was probably already a known coin (I remember so many threads asking people to help mine it months ago) and when it moved up over $10 people got so crazy. It is declining now but like you said, so are all the other coins on Kucoin. The tech is actually very good. Not unique, except for that the mining was unique. But very useful. I just wonder if it is only held by a few people. A lot of miners sold it for cheap early on. And not to mention the faucet owners who got a lot out of it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Canbow1

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Guys, the price is now going up, now kucoin accepts XRB/USD, next week I heard rumors of one very good notice from XRB team, binance is comming soon, wallets apps, so the price is moving up because all of this and when everything is release there will be a huge pump of this coin, so you are still on time to buy some XRB. Good luck!

Exciting Feburary ahead of us!
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

For sure. Luckily I am in since 3k sat. You should also watch the upcoming anon fork of XRB called STONE. I am not sure if it is scam or not, but worth to watch imho.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I agree with you. XRB will enter the top 10 soon. it is coin of potential. I have been watching it since July. Go through a lot of things. has stopped offering coin. Now it x100 when I started to notice it.
i noticed that to but it was to late for me to buy some of xrb token, if i only noticed it sooner , i maybe very happy on this moment on. so sad for me. Hodl your XRB it will hit 100$ soon!
devotional

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

bitgrail keeps xrbs locked and still does not verify. hopeless waiting.
bluelife

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

bitgrail just make me angry and keep our xrbs been stolen from us.
SheepSuit

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

bitgrail just make me angry and keep our xrbs been stolen from us.

Can you tell me more about this?

devotional

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

it wont pump. bitgrail says they wont let non-eu members to withdraw xrb. only btc after they terminate their accounts so it will dump big and they will collect people's xrbs cheap.
devotional

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

there is a huge scam. and xrb will be damaged big by this.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

I swear, this coin has the most challenges since it's caught everyone's eye.  Yesterday, CNBC highlights RAIBLOCKS stealth growth since December -- first time it's been on TV and today you have this Bitgrail problem forcing US holders to sell tanking the price
taylorwair

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

Anybody want some awesome Raiblocks gear? 🔥🚀🌔📈😍
https://teespring.com/rai-blocks

Other designs! 🚀🌕📈🔥😛😍https://teespring.com/team-raiblocks
arkaasay

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

This could go big in coming time if it was left unnoticed and people are now in buying spree for this coin. Though in last week itself I started hearing about this coin and now it seems we will hear more about this coin. Also if more exchanges gets this coin listed than the trade will automatically increase for this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: