Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

Been waiting for a pullback on this coin so I can buy more, the bloody thing won't stop! How far we thinking its gonna go before a dump???
it will keep going up and up and up un till it's on other bigger exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:19 AM

Been waiting for a pullback on this coin so I can buy more, the bloody thing won't stop! How far we thinking its gonna go before a dump???

Seriously been telling people this isn't some pump and dump coin.  Unless some serious issues brings this coin down, it will surpass every coin that acts as a currency and Bitcoin's saving grace would be that it is a store of value and the Lightening Network gives it the same sort of speed.

One of the seed investors in Coinbase (biggest exchange in the US)  thinks it's awesome and is buying this right now.   

https://twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489

Once big whales like that take notice, it hits some major exchanges and the Koreans start chomping on this, this is going to go insane.  I feel like there are going to be small dips as people take profits and take those opportunities to stock up.  But on the other hand if you kept waiting like you did when it was under $4 when the thread started, it's going to be more and more expensive.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:43:32 AM

RAIBLOCKS you fools.  It's killing every coin as it moves up the charts and this forum keeps shilling a scam like Verge or a shitcoin like Stratis.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:46:43 AM

it will keep going up and up and up un till it's on other bigger exchanges

Bigger exchanges might give XRB a big boost, but still, there are a lot of good alts out there, and I don't think XRB will be in the Top 10 ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
bmurph

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:55:55 AM

Where's they're team profiles, and pictures?
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

Where's they're team profiles, and pictures?

I think most of RaiBlocks was written by one guy, Colin LeMahieu a former engineer at AMD and Qualcom.  So he had the background to work at a very low level to come up with an entirely different crypto

https://www.linkedin.com/in/clemahieu/

There are others that this YouTube video shows and throughout 2014 to today in the development of RaiBlocks.  But it looks like a large part was an effort, vision and innovation by Colin.  But think about this, Satoshi who was probably one person wrote Bitcoin and the core of his work is pretty much what Bitcoin is today and it not only runs Bitcoin but Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dodgecoin, and a ton of other forks.  Even garbage like the scam Verge which basically does nothing else but run over TOR.    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm2lV5oG7w

Here is an interesting article that shows how much Raiblocks might change crypto...I anticipate there will be many forks of it.

RAIBLOCKS AND WHY IT MAY BE THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES SINCE BITCOIN. --> https://www.bitcoinbeginner.com/blog/what-is-raiblocks/

pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

Thanks for the post, I just discovered RaiBlocks. No transaction fees and lightning fast sounds pretty damn good enough to be a top 10 coin, if it is true.

It is already over $1 billion in market cap! How is the max supply of this coin determined? According to coinmarketcap, the max supply is 133,248,290 XRB, kind of a very exact number for a max supply, will this ever increase in the future?

Also, would someone who followed this coin mind explaining the challenges it had gone through, as alluded to earlier in this thread? Thank you!

Easx

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:47:55 AM

Sad My biggest regret is RaiBlocks. I write every platform about it. I like it. But I'm not invested soon. Rai have great potential and great circulating supply number. I belive that coin being top 10 coin. 

geostation

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

Agreed. I am Looking at investing in as many tangle coins as possible. Its just better tech.

what are the other tangle coin ? PRL is the only other one i know. Its entirely dependent on 1 Dev though (not unline XRB)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:05:35 AM

I think it may be the beginning of something but, if it just does not have any other feature it is pretty limited at the moment. Is there any plan for smart contract?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

I think it may be the beginning of something but, if it just does not have any other feature it is pretty limited at the moment. Is there any plan for smart contract?

Limited?  I don't think so.  Almost every coin in the crypto space is speculation and hype.  They have no feature and functionality.  There are some in the top 20 that don't even have a platform.

RaiBlocks idea is to do one thing and do it really well.  It acts as a currency and that's it.  Instant transactions without fees.  That's it.  Lightening quick.  It does that the best out every coin in the crypto space including Ripple which isn't decentralized and has validators.   It's faster and scales better than Ripple.

Here is a great article comparing RaiBlocks to IOTA.

https://hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:42:28 AM

lol I was looking the other day after another coin to invest in and raiblocks caught my eye actually ... but it's not on any know exchanges so i guess that's a big pullback .... but if or when it gets on more exchanges we are definitely going to see some more movement in raiblocks Smiley Smiley will wait until then... but 2018 could be big year for raiblocks.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

lol I was looking the other day after another coin to invest in and raiblocks caught my eye actually ... but it's not on any know exchanges so i guess that's a big pullback .... but if or when it gets on more exchanges we are definitely going to see some more movement in raiblocks Smiley Smiley will wait until then... but 2018 could be big year for raiblocks.

Why wait for it to get listed? If you can bother to sign up to an exchange, it could make you a lot more money....

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Loperenbits

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

XRB = Best money ever
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

It went from #59 on CoinMarketCap to #24 in the week I started this thread.  From ~$4 to ~$11.  If you wait for it to hit a big exchange, it's probably going to be a top #15 coin by then and could be $25. 
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

Agreed. I am Looking at investing in as many tangle coins as possible. Its just better tech.

what are the other tangle coin ? PRL is the only other one i know. Its entirely dependent on 1 Dev though (not unline XRB)

Byteball, which also has blackbytes (hidden transaction through tangle), and IOTA, am also keeping an eye out for new coins being developed using DAG tech. There will be many more to follow raiblocks I think

The simpler it is, the better I like it
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

Yes, i agree with you, (XRB) Raiblocks is going to be a top coin in the coming years as I am expecting it to see it listed on many crypto exchanges. But right now there are issues regarding the desktop wallet one of my friends say that they are working on it. Actually, their team is really professional and they are doing their job clean and in a good manner and that's the reason it is under the list of top 50 and it is expected to be in top 10 by the end of the 2018 year. I also agree that technology wise it is one of the best cryptocurrency working with almost Lightening speed and they are stronger than centralized bank coin like Ripple as I have seen it personally.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

Problem is that its gone up so much these few weeks that any whales haven't been able to properly dump yet because its only on 1 exchange. If you look at the buy orders its very small as opposed to the sell orders which are quite large. Any whale deciding to dump and take out their profit because they became a millionaire will take the price down with it.

So it might only be pumping to get dumped on larger exchanges.

TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:56:31 PM

February ~ March 2017, I got like 2000+ XRB from my captcha workers. XRB also the reason why I was active on this forum.
You can check my first post on this forum. It is about an issue that I got from the wallet. Back in the days, it was so easy to get the coin.
This is the real power of community. Now, I can tell my friends about a "cool" mistake that I have done in the past, just like Bitcoin early adopters.  Grin Grin Grin
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

From $2 to $11,5 in just a week and a half, raidblocks is still going to increase much more than what it is right now.

This coin will be one of the most important ones during the next year, believe me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: