Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

ADAMANT Messenger web application https://msg.adamant.im/ is updating. Now it is a few interface changes, expect more soon.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

Pay attention — the amount of tokens on ICO wallet has noticeably decreased this month!
ADAMANT Messenger is a unique messaging solution: unblockable, anonymous, protected, open source.
Do not forget there will be a planned increase of ADM token holders’ balances on May 11, 2018 according to the «ADAMANT Grows» program.
Do not delay the purchase — buy the tokens before May 11, 2018!
Forward to the future of messaging!

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

Learn more about ADAMANT Messenger and why it is the future of messaging. The Whitepaper https://adamant.im/whitepaper/adamant-whitepaper-en.pdf

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

See statistics how users share their personal information in social media and why ADAMANT changes the approach https://steemit.com/ico/@altcocollector/adamant-messenger-messaging-and-data-sharing-made-private

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

The ADAMANT team is currently working on the Blockchain-messaging platform and an update that includes a Push-notifications Service.

ADAMANT Messenger is far more than a digital messenger, we’re creating an entire blockchain-based communication platform.
The Blockchain in ADAMANT serves as an immersive distributed storage of connected transactions protected by cryptographic encryption methods that creates immutability over time. The access to this storage is open to the ADAMANT Services system that is implemented by independent developers, giving users additional options.

These services will connect to the blockchain, and user apps — to a service. These services are various, for example, ADAMANT developers implemented the instant-notification service (Push Notifications): github.com/Adamant-im/AdamantNotificationService. This service does not only provide convenience but also saves battery power. See how it works: https://youtu.be/WK3gyH7_iAw.
Our team is working on connecting the Push Notification Service to the iOS application, and then transferring it to other platforms.
Together to the future of messaging!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

The most secure and anonymous messenger, encrypted with Blockchain — try ADAMANT Messenger right now! https://msg.adamant.im/

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Dear ADAMANT (ADM) Token holders, we’re happy to announce more good news.
The Second iteration of the ADAMANT Grows campaign is complete! Thank you for your contribution to our project. The next iteration will run on 06/11/2018. More details can be found in the ADAMANT Whitepaper.
Together to the future of messaging!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

ADAMANT is aimed at integration with Lisk.

As you’re aware, the ADAMANT Messenger is built upon blockchain-technology that uses the Lisk source code as a base. This brings certain advantages such as high-speed delivery of messages and file exchanges.
We have now begun accepting LSK tokens in exchange for ADM tokens on the ICO page: adamant.im/ico/. The ADAMANT team also plans to incorporate closer integration with Lisk, developments are being made to allow storage of LSK tokens within the ADAMANT Messenger platform. Wallets will soon be allowed to transfer LSK tokens within chats.

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

I am interested in buying some adamant ico tokens with lisk. I can see that the price is 1 lsk for 37.5 adamant tokens? Is that fixed until the end of the ico (June 30?) or will it change if the price of lsk rises?
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

thanks to lisk i found this one. one of the better project that i discovered recently. i wish you good luck.
and if you can tell me in one sentence why i should send you some lisk then tell me.

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

I am interested in buying some adamant ico tokens with lisk. I can see that the price is 1 lsk for 37.5 adamant tokens? Is that fixed until the end of the ico (June 30?) or will it change if the price of lsk rises?

Hello!

Thanks for your interest!

The price for ADM token is binded to ETH, 1 ADM = 0.0004 ETH. Other currecies, including Lisk, recalculated to ETH price. F. e., ETH/LSK.

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

thanks to lisk i found this one. one of the better project that i discovered recently. i wish you good luck.
and if you can tell me in one sentence why i should send you some lisk then tell me.

Hello!

Thank you from ADAMANT team.

ADAMANT is new type messengers, evan messanger platform. It is the only one blockchain based (others only speak they are).
Many possibilities here.

THe reason to be some ADM tokens is to support development of the project. Smiley

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

And if it happens from any authority to request the breach of sigilio of some user? Or by the factor of being decentralized will this be impossible to happen?

OI
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

And if it happens from any authority to request the breach of sigilio of some user? Or by the factor of being decentralized will this be impossible to happen?

No one can provide decryption keys, like in bitcoin.

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Do you want to learn about Future of Messaging more?
Tokenhunters interviewed ADAMANT Messenger Team in Berlin. Now you can see this interview with English subtitles. The developers answered questions about how blockchain messenger works, shared their opinion on Telegram ban, and told what to do if Internet will be blocked.
Short video (2 min): https://youtu.be/X1aQ8l8gigU
Full interview (24 min): https://youtu.be/6CWJRi_NXsY

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

Join discussion!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/8j0ynd/adamant_messenger_built_ontop_of_lisk_now_accepts/

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

Hello!

ADAMANT is new type messengers, evan messanger platform. It is the only one blockchain based (others only speak they are).
Many possibilities here.

THe reason to be some ADM tokens is to support development of the project. Smiley

mhh, thanks for the answer. but i dont really understand what you are trying to say. maybe english is not your native language.
You are based in Berlin, arent you? if yes, you can answer me in german if you like.

or lets start and explain me what this evan messanger platform is.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

Hello!

The price for ADM token is binded to ETH, 1 ADM = 0.0004 ETH. Other currecies, including Lisk, recalculated to ETH price. F. e., ETH/LSK.

So the the price lsk/adamant is not fixed, ok, that is what I wanted to know. I will definitely participate in the token sale but im hoping for a better deal when lsk rises in a few weeks, ico is eight more weeks,tnx. 
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

Hello!

Many possibilities here.

mhh, thanks for the answer. but i dont really understand what you are trying to say. maybe english is not your native language.
You are based in Berlin, arent you? if yes, you can answer me in german if you like.

or lets start and explain me what this evan messanger platform is.

Sorry, misspelled.
"even (moreover) a messenger platform".
I am in Russia. Smiley

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Hello!

So the the price lsk/adamant is not fixed, ok, that is what I wanted to know. I will definitely participate in the token sale but im hoping for a better deal when lsk rises in a few weeks, ico is eight more weeks,tnx. 

Right.
Keep in touch!
Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: