Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

I would like to know about the anonymity. How much this messenger is anonymous?
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

first, there is no need to register, your ip address is hidden from the interlocutors and no access will be to your personal information.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

first, there is no need to register, your ip address is hidden from the interlocutors and no access will be to your personal information.
this is wonderful. but what is meant by the advantage of growth?
imginy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

ADM wallets grow by 5% every month until the stock of all ICON unsold tokens is completely depleted.
mine777

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

ADM wallets grow by 5% every month until the stock of all ICON unsold tokens is completely depleted.
the built-in translation system allows you to transfer tokens to your interlocutors almost instantly! just super!
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

guys, I'm sure that with this project we will work easily and confidently! while our transferred files and digital signatures of documents will be safe and protected.
imginy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

guys, I'm sure that with this project we will work easily and confidently! while our transferred files and digital signatures of documents will be safe and protected.
it is namely. and also keep in mind that the project is popular, judging by the description on the website. it can be read not only in the media, but it also has a good technical document, and this is another reason for trust and future cooperation!
mine777

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

there is still a phased development plan: it is a transparent and visible process of confirming that the developers are developing and improving the project.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

In fact, the project in terms of the technological component is very strong. But the design a little developers have not worked. Black-and-white tone as something quite bored and uneventful.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

In fact, the project in terms of the technological component is very strong. But the design a little developers have not worked. Black-and-white tone as something quite bored and uneventful.
I think that this color scheme is very good for the specifics of the application. I really liked the look and design of the project.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

I think that this color scheme is very good for the specifics of the application. I really liked the look and design of the project.
A very important detail is that the developers have a working product. Any person interested can try to register and see the specifics of the messenger .
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

A very important detail is that the developers have a working product. Any person interested can try to register and see the specifics of the messenger .
I do not want to seem skeptical, but I do not understand how this messenger is going to win customers from such giants as whatsApp or telegram?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I do not want to seem skeptical, but I do not understand how this messenger is going to win customers from such giants as whatsApp or telegram?
Its technology, complete anonymity and distribution of information within the platform.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

Its technology, complete anonymity and distribution of information within the platform.
But such are the qualities of telegram.  And it is quite successful today.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

But such are the qualities of telegram.  And it is quite successful today.
Before you argue, you should have a better look at the technical component of the messenger and look at the comparative table with regard to other messengers of this type. At the moment, no application can boast of such advantages.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

Existing messengers use encryption very unreliable in consequence of which can be affected by personal user data . This messenger uses a completely innovative structure of encryption and storage of information .
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

Existing messengers use encryption very unreliable in consequence of which can be affected by personal user data . This messenger uses a completely innovative structure of encryption and storage of information .
Of course, I could not imagine how it is possible to register without email ,without phone and just enter the password .But this is really a whole new level that could not previously be achieved
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

Of course, I could not imagine how it is possible to register without email ,without phone and just enter the password .But this is really a whole new level that could not previously be achieved
The user is absolutely self-contained and has no direct connection to the messenger.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

The user is absolutely self-contained and has no direct connection to the messenger.
There is no way to calculate the user's IP, location, correspondence is not stored on devices. In general it is a new word in the exchange of information.
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

There is no way to calculate the user's IP, location, correspondence is not stored on devices. In general it is a new word in the exchange of information.
With the creation of blockchain, this is quite expected and justified. It's silly not to take advantage of this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: