Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Existing messengers use encryption very unreliable in consequence of which can be affected by personal user data . This messenger uses a completely innovative structure of encryption and storage of information .
Of course, I could not imagine how it is possible to register without email ,without phone and just enter the password .But this is really a whole new level that could not previously be achieved
The user is absolutely self-contained and has no direct connection to the messenger.
There is no way to calculate the user's IP, location, correspondence is not stored on devices. In general it is a new word in the exchange of information.
With the creation of blockchain, this is quite expected and justified. It's silly not to take advantage of this technology.
To date, the company has managed to raise more than 2/3 of the total amount of funds. This is a very good result and before the end of sales for another 36 days. The hard cap will be assembled unambiguously.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

Existing messengers use encryption very unreliable in consequence of which can be affected by personal user data . This messenger uses a completely innovative structure of encryption and storage of information .
Of course, I could not imagine how it is possible to register without email ,without phone and just enter the password .But this is really a whole new level that could not previously be achieved
The user is absolutely self-contained and has no direct connection to the messenger.
There is no way to calculate the user's IP, location, correspondence is not stored on devices. In general it is a new word in the exchange of information.
With the creation of blockchain, this is quite expected and justified. It's silly not to take advantage of this technology.
To date, the company has managed to raise more than 2/3 of the total amount of funds. This is a very good result and before the end of sales for another 36 days. The hard cap will be assembled unambiguously.
Still, because the project is really breakthrough and will be in demand. Many people will go right to it .
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

If the user is absolutely self-contained regarding the messenger how will the message history be stored if no one will have access to it?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

If the user is absolutely self-contained regarding the messenger how will the message history be stored if no one will have access to it?
All information is stored on the blockchain, correspondence is not stored on devices at all.
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

All information is stored on the blockchain, correspondence is not stored on devices at all.
This is the most anonymous and encrypted messenger I have seen in my life. Of course, investment in such a project will bring very large profits.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

This is the most anonymous and encrypted messenger I have seen in my life. Of course, investment in such a project will bring very large profits.
I think this project will take a year or two to declare itself to the world and show that communication through the blockchain can really be 100% anonymous.
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

I think this project will take a year or two to declare itself to the world and show that communication through the blockchain can really be 100% anonymous.
Be sure to leave this project on a note and will study it in more detail. It is really worth investing in.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Be sure to leave this project on a note and will study it in more detail. It is really worth investing in.
I completely agree with you. Especially the messenger will not be able to prohibit . It seems as from the legal side of the problems should not be and the activities of developers is quite legal as their product.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

Hey. I noticed that developers are very serious about security.
I like it. I think that this will attract new users.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
I'm sure it's not in vain.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
Well, of course. They want the project to develop. And they are great at it.
Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
I agree with you. A lot depends on the developers. They do a good job.
How do you think why?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Therefore, they can perform absolutely any task.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Now I understand this. It turns out that we can not worry about anything?
Developers take care of everything?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

How do you think why?
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

How do you think why?
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
Good. I think that you are telling the truth.
Let's see what will happen next. I'm sure that the project will be of use to me.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

I am newbie. Honestly, I know little about the project.
Where do I begin?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Where do I begin?
Welcome to the project. I'm sure that you will not regret your decisions about your decision.
First you need to read the information about the project. It is necessary to understand everything.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Where do I begin?
Welcome to the project. I'm sure that you will not regret your decisions about your decision.
First you need to read the information about the project. It is necessary to understand everything.
Well, I'll do it tomorrow. It seems to me that if I read the reviews of other users, it will also be useful.
I'm right?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

Where do I begin?
Well, I'll do it tomorrow. It seems to me that if I read the reviews of other users, it will also be useful.
I'm right?
Yes, right. You also need to follow the news of the project.
Developers very often tell something new and interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: