Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47157 times)
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Hey Adamant team, looks like the block explorer is down... It throws a 404 on my end.
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

I recently got acquainted with the project, I really liked the idea, which is implemented by developers
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

I recently got acquainted with the project, I really liked the idea, which is implemented by developers

Do you think that the project will be successful after entering the market?
josell

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

I think, yes, because the problem that the project solves is very important now for users
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

I think, yes, because the problem that the project solves is very important now for users

I agree, the project is now demanding new investments, new investments. I think that in the future he will be able to become a leader in his field.
josell

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

I bought the project tokens. I think this is the right decision
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

The possibility of completely anonymous correspondence is very important in the 21st century . When almost all of our personal data is at risk .
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

The possibility of completely anonymous correspondence is very important in the 21st century . When almost all of our personal data is at risk .
If you take the example of Telegram, it is very well suited to your description. All messages are well encrypted and no one has access to them.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

If you take the example of Telegram, it is very well suited to your description. All messages are well encrypted and no one has access to them.
You are very wrong, read more about the possibilities of Telegram and about the specifics of his work.
imginy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

You are very wrong, read more about the possibilities of Telegram and about the specifics of his work.
Do you think hackers will not be able to hack this messenger? Now almost everything is broken into. Various hacker attacks are carried out. If the project is connected to the internet it is already at risk.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

Do you think hackers will not be able to hack this messenger? Now almost everything is broken into. Various hacker attacks are carried out. If the project is connected to the internet it is already at risk.
I think that's impossible. Even if they somehow break the blocks, what will they find? Encrypted incomprehensible characters that can not be integrated into our language.
imginy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

I think that's impossible. Even if they somehow break the blocks, what will they find? Encrypted incomprehensible characters that can not be integrated into our language.
How do i understand all the information is stored in blocks, and no one has access to it even the developers?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

How do i understand all the information is stored in blocks, and no one has access to it even the developers?
Quite true. Your correspondence never stays on your phone and is stored on the blockchain. That is, we get a completely anonymous and offline messenger.
imginy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Quite true. Your correspondence never stays on your phone and is stored on the blockchain. That is, we get a completely anonymous and offline messenger.
Let's see how the developers will present their product to the world and how it will compete with existing messengers that have multi-million customer base.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Let's see how the developers will present their product to the world and how it will compete with existing messengers that have multi-million customer base.
Due to its advantages and most importantly blockchain technology , which will provide anonymity and security of communication.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

Tell me please, on this platform, anyone can become a delegate member or just a certain circle of people?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Tell me please, on this platform, anyone can become a delegate member or just a certain circle of people?
As far as i know, a delegate member can be a person who has made a deposit of 3000 ADM tokens. And you also need to get users ' votes.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

As far as i know, a delegate member can be a person who has made a deposit of 3000 ADM tokens. And you also need to get users ' votes.
What are the users ' votes and how to get them?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Frankly speaking i do not know myself, perhaps there will be a vote of users. But it is not clear what criteria will be used to delegate member.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

Frankly speaking i do not know myself, perhaps there will be a vote of users. But it is not clear what criteria will be used to delegate member.
What do you think is the growth potential of this token ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: