Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Don’t bother about the privacy of your data? Think twice. THEY DO KNOW ABOUT YOU EVERYTHING. Read the "privacy policy" of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update/?ref=email&locale=en_US

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
josell

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

That one gets this messenger is more suitable for business than for the usual communication of users with each other, do I understand correctly?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

That one gets this messenger is more suitable for business than for the usual communication of users with each other, do I understand correctly?
Well, why, no one forbids you to use it as a regular messenger with a high level of anonymity.
vvv8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Well, why, no one forbids you to use it as a regular messenger with a high level of anonymity.
I just came to this conclusion having gathered all the possibilities of the platform. I can anonymously correspond with an advocate, transfer various documents in encrypted form without worrying that they can be stolen. And as I can make anonymous payments, directly within the framework of one platform. That's why I think this is a very interesting tool for doing business.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

I just came to this conclusion having gathered all the possibilities of the platform. I can anonymously correspond with an advocate, transfer various documents in encrypted form without worrying that they can be stolen. And as I can make anonymous payments, directly within the framework of one platform. That's why I think this is a very interesting tool for doing business.
Yes, there is a similar orientation to the business segment, but no one banned it for ordinary users. Perhaps for someone the security issue is very acute, it is for such users that there is Adamant.
vvv8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

Yes, there is a similar orientation to the business segment, but no one banned it for ordinary users. Perhaps for someone the security issue is very acute, it is for such users that there is Adamant.
I could say that the substitute for this could be telegrams, but knowing about all its features I would not advise him as a worthy competitor adamant.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

I could say that the substitute for this could be telegrams, but knowing about all its features I would not advise him as a worthy competitor adamant.
That's right, yes. The developers decided to do something that no one has done before them. They decided to implement full anonymity for users, and in no way have access to personal user data.
vvv8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

That's right, yes. The developers decided to do something that no one has done before them. They decided to implement full anonymity for users, and in no way have access to personal user data.
I hope that they will be able to ensure reliable work of my service so that it really could make a worthy competition in the market.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Yes Yes! Blocking technologies, which are now used in many projects - a very great prospect of successful development in the future, it is important that the project continues to develop and communicate with the participants!

Many project chose to get the side or idea of the participants because they really value those ideas. By means of cooperating with the participants, they will get the feed backs and comments regarding to their project.

Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

And what about the history of correspondence? Where is this stored?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

If you read the white paper, then you would know that the entire history of correspondence is stored in the network of blockchain. Access to this can be easily obtained from any device without any problems.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

If you read the white paper, then you would know that the entire history of correspondence is stored in the network of blockchain. Access to this can be easily obtained from any device without any problems.
Wait a second, that is, in fact, any person can get access? Or did I misunderstand something?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

Wait a second, that is, in fact, any person can get access? Or did I misunderstand something?
Of course, this is not so, all this is stored in the network of the blockade in an encrypted form. As far as I know, all this is encrypted with algorithms such as Ed25519 EdDSA, Curve25519, Salsa20, etc. You can read more about this in whitepaper.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Of course, this is not so, all this is stored in the network of the blockade in an encrypted form. As far as I know, all this is encrypted with algorithms such as Ed25519 EdDSA, Curve25519, Salsa20, etc. You can read more about this in whitepaper.
I understood, that is, access to this is done through encryption keys. In this case, it's really an interesting and convenient technology, I've never seen any of that. It turns out that they completely refuse to store any information on the servers?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

I understood, that is, access to this is done through encryption keys. In this case, it's really an interesting and convenient technology, I've never seen any of that. It turns out that they completely refuse to store any information on the servers?
That's right, neither the phonebook data nor any other user files will be stored on the servers. Similarly, the transfer of IP addresses and geodata will be impossible.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

That's right, neither the phonebook data nor any other user files will be stored on the servers. Similarly, the transfer of IP addresses and geodata will be impossible.
This is a very interesting technological solution, the developers really achieve their goal in order to make it as safe and anonymous as possible, this is worthy of attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: